3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 20.12.21

M0f
Game of the Year

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

M0f
Game of the Year - Game of the Year

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
Now on many sites there is so much shit about this and I just decided to create it too)

M
M0f 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
Thank you.

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

MrWorld
Mainstream!

M
Mercurionio 20.12.21

MrWorld
And what for another topic? There have already been such topics at PG, and more than one.
And about the "dead world" after completing the game. There is nothing to do in the fall either, after you have finished all the quests. Then only fashion. Likewise, the witcher.

S
Schreps 20.12.21

The Witcher 3 is more likely to be the game of the year

D
DreaD PaiN 20.12.21

Or Skyrim ...

G
Genesis48 20.12.21

Even I don't understand the wild excitement around the witcher ... a good game, yes, but not a masterpiece. folich the 4th has not yet appeared in all its glory

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

Mercurionio
But the foul mod editor will probably be more extensive.

M
MudrichenkO 20.12.21

MrWorld
Because there is no grafon in Fallout, and in the witcher there is such a graffiti, and I also like swordplay such a medieval age, I have nothing against fallout, I'm also a fan of her and I'm waiting for her, but I still like the WITCH more

R
Ret Ert 20.12.21

For the third witcher, definitely.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

MudrichenkO
Well ok

s
sith215 20.12.21

for folicha4 +++++

M
Mercurionio 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
Not a fact. The projects said that they will soon release Redkit to the free float. It is clear that at first Fall will have an advantage, the people have already made mods. This means more experienced in working with that editor. But this is just a bonus at the initial stage.

Y
Yoshemitsu 20.12.21

Pfft ... The
Witcher in just two months dropped almost below Fallout NV in terms of the number of players. And when Fallout 4 comes out, he will not only whip up the witcher, he will move GTA5.
Mercurionio
Redkit is dull shit, clumsy and hard to learn. On The Witcher 2, no one did mods, where will they start to do now?

C
Cucumber312 20.12.21

MudrichenkO Is
that all?
Will Pshemachok 3 be GOTY just because some no-name with PG likes swordplay and "graphene is better"?
This does not draw on a substantiated answer, rather on the game of the year for oneself, and not for the general public.
Henceforth, it is better to keep your opinion to yourself than to expose this vise .. "masterpiece".

M
MudrichenkO 20.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
come on my anime comrade, I will forget to ask you

K
Kiol20 20.12.21

Let's wait for the release of Foul 4, just move away from the impression of The Witcher 3. And it will be easy to compare.

C
Cucumber312 20.12.21

MudrichenkO
What's wrong?
I painted everything quite right.

And where does the anime sobsna?
Since I watch anime, then that's it, you can beat me up and not answer a completely adequate question?