3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Maximum_Crysis
Perfect for you in everything?

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Well, it is clear that the witchers won in this topic

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

MrWorld
Well, in the world of fans of Folich, of course, there are more. The Witcher was fully recognized only from the third, because it came out on consoles, and the PR was not frail, so if Folich 4 does not come out very well, but GOTI 2015 will still take it, I will not be surprised that it was just fans who voted for their favorite game in spite of the disadvantages ... And this is natural, because when you are waiting for the continuation of your favorite (or one of) game, which has been waiting for years, you want it to receive all the laurels.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
Well, what do you think about this? Yet in the Witcher 3 the world is not so interesting

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

MrWorld
What do you think? I tell him ... 10 out of 10 karoch. The best I've played in the past, I don't even know how many years.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Manhunt1908 Of
course I liked the game, but not so much direct. Just a great RPG with a gorgeous storyline and quests

A
Altanhan 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
Do you really think that in 400 hours you can cram that variety and uniqueness of quests like in The Witcher?

Well, the uniqueness of the quests "track down by the smell and in the footsteps" _the name of the monster_ (repeat 30 times per game) - will not be surpassed, but we hope that Betzda will be able to create some kind of variety, although where are they to the geniuses of the RPG genre from Poland .. ...

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

Altanhan The
variety of side effects in "The Wild Hunt" is not about tracking down by the Witcher's instinct, but about the quest itself, its mystery, duration and, of course, the outcome.

d
den_v_d 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
what are the additional quests in Skyrim, besides clearing the caves?

d
den_v_d 20.12.21

I think it's too early to talk about a game that has not yet been released (and even more so to compare it with anything else).
After all, fans will still pray for Fallout 4, whatever it comes out.
so what will come out - we'll see. I will buy it anyway, if only it weren't like with Skyrim.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

den_v_d
what's wrong with skyrim

Y
Yuri Pankov 20.12.21

Well, actually it's true. The whole RPG component of TECs is quests - go kill and farm dungeons.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Yuri Pankov is
not true

[
[TasmaN] 20.12.21

I'm looking forward to Fallout 4 only because of the opportunity to build my own settlements (or whatever you can build there), it is interesting and curious how they organize it all. The Witcher lacks this, I want to take it, build a fortress and restore the Order of the Witchers. It would be an excellent DLS - to look for applicants, assign them tests, train, etc., etc. ... but I can hardly wait for this ...

p
pekabir 20.12.21

Yuri Pankov
The whole RPG component of TECs is quests - go kill and farm dungeons.
I forgot to mention the collection of all kinds of garbage in the steppes and villages. well, courier assignments, like bring a letter to a neighboring collective farm and get 5 septims

S
Spartacus1971 20.12.21

The Witcher 3 can already be congratulated on the game of the year, just something, it is more than a game, it is a masterpiece of the gaming industry for all time.

Y
Yuri Pankov 20.12.21

MrWorld
Yes, admit it already;) Yes, this kind of gameplay sucks. All MMOs are built on this.

g
grunt87 20.12.21

Yuri Pankov
in MMO sucks communication and not farming boring dungeons

S
Sater 20.12.21

To each his own, for example, I prefer science fiction over fantasy - that's why Fallout is better for me than a witcher. But building settlements is, in my opinion, an overkill. Although, depending on how it will be implemented in practice and how it will affect the gameplay, it may not be bad. But it is too early to guess. I will definitely play in Fallout 4, but hardly a witcher.

g
grunt87 20.12.21

K.V.
I'm not a fan of Sapkowski or Martin, but that doesn't stop me from considering The Witcher 3 the game of the year and Game of Thrones the series of the year