3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

Dragon2055
So I'm talking about it! The Witcher is good at the plot, and the fallout is more interactive and has more fans, since it began its story back in 1998! And in general, with each new part, the foul makes a confident step forward! And the Witcher 3 is the same old Witcher 2 only with new locations!

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 20.12.21

You can argue for a long time on this topic, but everyone understands perfectly well that the RPG of the Year will be taken by Fallout 4. Game of the Year is a controversial moment, not all games have been released this year. Come out, then we'll see. But there is a high degree of probability that, again, Fallout 4 will take the game of the year. He'll just take it because he came out. This situation is similar to the release of the next GTA. In the year when the GTA series game comes out, there is no point in butting for the game of the year.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 20.12.21

Ultravirus661 Huh
? F3 this shit is rare. On trenchant TES Oblivion will be. Here at F4, the series takes a step forward. And F3 and F: NV, let's say, preparing the site for F4.

D
Dragon2055 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
Fallout 4 if they implement everything that was shown it will become cult, because all these possibilities will be multiplied by mods that will give unprecedented freedom. I already predict how it will be possible to build a citadel from half-life 2))) or something like that.
In general, some say that nafig need construction in foul4. but I disagree. The first thing I did in Skye was building a house, and that was my favorite part. And here ... it's awesome!

g
gmh4589 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
In Fallout 3 there are more than 20 endings, and they depend not only on karma, but also on who will go to press the button. Also, the Broken Stell add-on adds several endings.
And to the question of which game will become the game of the year - both Fallout and The Witcher, some editions will give the title to one game, some to another, for this there are no uniform criteria and a single Center for Issuing the Title of the Game of the Year.

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

BarackKamacho
CD Project - the slave of the green, first you have to buy an expensive vidyuha, which nobody needs nafig, and then you can play
PS I myself hate graters with video card developers, especially when you have percent and vidyuha from the red.
But now we are not talking about systems, but about comparing games as rivals for the title of GOTY

a
asmadey666 20.12.21

I do not know in the Witcher 3 those additional quests that I went through I liked especially the variety of orientation and that not all of them are serious, but there are humorous ones, especially laughing from a troll soldier at Novigrad

Y
Yuri Pankov 20.12.21

I don't like Bethesda. Not a single role-playing game made right. Some jokers and type slashers in a fantasy setting. But purely because of the crazy popularity of the brand, the Witcher will be overshadowed by 100%. Everyone has already forgotten about him) Gone, rejoiced at the plot and that's it.

-
-SERGEY- 20.12.21

BarackKamacho Witcher
shit it doesn't work for me more than 25 fps
"Iron argument" Syst. requirements for whom are written there?

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 20.12.21

The author doesn't think that before discussing which game is better, you need to wait until Fallout 4 is released !?

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.21

Fans of Shit and Govnaut gnaw their throats))))

Y
Yuri Pankov 20.12.21

Come on ... why are you indignant? Playground was originally a hotbed of stupid holivars xD Gothic vs TES remember

B
Brannan 20.12.21

In general, a meaningless question. It's like asking: which year is better - 2015 or 2017.
People saw the Witcher 3 and even tried it, but Fallout 4, apart from the videos, did not see it. How can you ask such questions?

n
nikita2112 20.12.21

For me, Fallout is definitely in absentia. I love to shoot, but you can't shoot in the witcher.

T
Troll123 20.12.21

Dragon age: inquisition

s
sabrido 20.12.21

The Witcher is an art. Fall is nerdiness. In these categories, they are the best.

n
na6ludatelb 20.12.21

it seems to me not logical to compare which is better than these games: - / after all, these games are completely different)

n
na6ludatelb 20.12.21

Brannan
I support you)

O
OakSorcerer 20.12.21

Which is tastier, banana or peach?

A
Aristokrat2099 20.12.21

I bet on Fallout 4. The Witcher is good - solely because of the main character. Remove Geralt from the game and it will crumble like a house of cards. In the Witcher, as in Mass Effect, the whole world revolves around the main character. Therefore, the authors of the witcher relied on graphene, atmosphere and plot. In fact, the latest Fallout and TES also have a good plot, but in Bethesda games you need to think with your head and pay attention to some details. Many players who lack the brain think that Fallout 3 has only 3 endings and they are primitive. Although the game is full of secrets and mysteries that hint that the plot is not so simple. For example: why the Jefferson memorial even contains pre-war water purification equipment (the fact that it is pre-war is confirmed by its size and the architecture of the memorial itself). Who is James? (the game says that he came from the surface, but why would the caretaker open the door at all, and why the caretaker did not know about the project "cleanliness") What secrets does the pentagon keep? And there are a lot of such secrets. But they are hidden from the player. This is done with the expectation that initially nothing is known about the GG. In Fallout 4, the campaign will have a much cooler storyline. It is already unknown how GG lived in the bunker for 200 years and has not changed. And in the Witcher, the plot is drawn only by Geralt himself and atypical situations, but this is by no means the merit of the developers, but of the setting. It is already unknown how GG lived in the bunker for 200 years and has not changed. And in the Witcher, the plot is drawn only by Geralt himself and atypical situations, but this is by no means the merit of the developers, but of the setting. It is already unknown how GG lived in the bunker for 200 years and has not changed. And in the Witcher, the plot is drawn only by Geralt himself and atypical situations, but this is by no means the merit of the developers, but of the setting.