3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Chapaev 20.12.21

I didn't really like New Vegas, although its mechanics are very similar to Skyrim, which for me is the best RPG. I think, due to the huge map and a large number of tasks, the third Witcher will be given higher ratings than Fallout 4, but until it comes out, we will not draw conclusions.

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
I'll ask a rhetorical question: Why are you fighting about a witcher with a person whose avatar is the Witcher? He is a fan and will prove his point by trying to reject others.

R
RicoChico 20.12.21

Folach, even purely because of the brand, will win.

q
qurus 20.12.21

Which is better than a BMW or a Mercedes, which is better than fried eggs or an omelet, which is better than Samsung or Alji, let's discuss.

C
Cucumber312 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
I'm just amused by these fanboys.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.21

First you need to look at Fall.

S
Star lord 20.12.21

Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic SIMS. Build houses, find love and live in a bright colorful world. The Witcher 3 is truly a true RPG, a true masterpiece. It will become the game of the year. Moreover, The Witcher 3 is the game of the decade and the game of the century.

R
Ret Ert 20.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki amuses
me with these fanboys.
So you want to say that you are absolutely always objective and cold, and you are not a fan of anything?

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

Star-Lord
Sims in Apocalypse is Fallout Shelter. And Fallout 4 is a new game that is not inferior to the Witcher!

B
BarackKamacho 20.12.21

the witcher for the vowan

S
Star lord 20.12.21

Ultravirus661

C
Cucumber312 20.12.21

Ret Ert
Well sobsna it is.
And the topic is generally nonsense.
There are still a few months before the release of the Fall 4, and here they are already arguing about GOTY.

R
Ret Ert 20.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki Nonsense
, everyone is crazy about something.

G
Genesis48 20.12.21

in general the topic is strange IMHO. more like a proposal to start srach witcher lovers with folautophils (so it seems, at least it turned out)

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.21

Genesis48
We started with a survey and ended with a holivar.

G
Genesis48 20.12.21

Ultravirus661
game of the century)) +1

S
Separ 20.12.21

the game of the past century and the next is Tetris. And the Witcher and Fall - I'm sure they are each other - people will fap on these games for another year or two - then a new hell will appear. These are awesome games in and of themselves - comparing them is like comparing a redhead and a brunette - but how not to compare - the click is in one direction)))))

B
BarackKamacho 20.12.21

redheads, would sell my soul for a redhead

D
Dragon2055 20.12.21

Star-Lord
Ultravirus661
Genesis48 The
Witcher 3 may not be the game of the century for one simple reason. He did not bring anything new - the same first witcher, but there are more quests and the world is more, and EVERYTHING. Seriously, and even the pumping was cut down (
As it was right here they said, there were quests in the Witcher and there is nothing to do. The world is beautiful, but like in Oblivion, dead. Even NPCs cannot be attacked. And in TES and FOLs it is interesting to stagger.
Is the Witcher a good game. 3 - yes, without a doubt. But the game of the century? Haha. There is no revolution for this. Replay the first witcher and you will understand what I mean. The same witcher 3, but with a smaller world, and without having to look for clothes.