3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Petrov123 20.12.21

The Witcher is a very boring and boring game, folach will be more interesting

s
saa0891 20.12.21

Although I like The Witcher 3, Folich is much closer to me, and the atmosphere of the post-apocalypse rules, there are many more places to explore, different tunnels, shelters, sewers, etc. a lot more subtleties and variety, even in the same leveling, you feel each point invested, how your GG shoots with each point invested much more accurately and more damage, how you cannot hack a lock or a computer because you a couple of points are missing (even taking into account the fact that you took advantage of the temporary increase in skills with the help of books, by the way, another cool feature) how you can not choose a branch in the dialogue simply because you lack eloquence, how you can not cure an NPC because of medicine not developed, and such subtleties are really very delivery.
Now such a cool grade of weapons and armor has been washed down, in general, chic for a munchkin, I love such chips.

S
Showy DiMak 20.12.21

So far I have not played either one or the other, but over time, of course, I will try both games. I know in advance that F4 is my favorite, because I have good memories associated with the third part, one of my favorite childhood games. Nowadays such people hardly ever do. The witcher may be good, but he is still a stranger, Fall will be dearer. In addition, there is something to compare with, I would like to see all the progress with my own eyes. In terms of directing, F3 was a great game, one of the best - at least the game's introduction.

Y
Yuri Pankov 20.12.21

for with the third part I have good memories, one of my favorite childhood games. Nowadays such people hardly do
how funny it is

L
Lord_PC 20.12.21

Well, I think you can't compare. Although these are both action-rpg, both games have their own atmosphere, and so on ... As for the game of the year - in my opinion there will be Fallout 4. After all, it is determined at the end of the year, and by that time the impressions of the witcher will have gone a little.

S
SP-minus 20.12.21

Fallout fans have long been living with dreams of reviving the very first part, its appeal and uniqueness to modern gamers no longer understand

t.ch. there is nothing to disturb the sick and compare their favorite game with the masterpiece, the best game of the year Witcher 3

M
Maximum_Crysis 20.12.21

It doesn't matter to me at all how good or even divine Fall 4 will be. I know for sure that The Witcher 3 will be the best game and therefore RPG of the year. For me, the entire Witcher series is the standard of the entire RPG genre.
P.S. I am from those times when both gothic and warcraft, conans, sword and magic just came out. This is all of course a good past, but not so unique the present. Only the Witcher! This is the only series of games that does not have any drawbacks. She is perfect in everything.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 20.12.21

If rpg, then only the Witcher (purely personal opinion).

K
K. V. 20.12.21

For fans of Andrzej Sapkowski, the game of the year is Wiedźmin 3, and for everyone else, Fallout 4.

D
Dimkinpark 20.12.21

For The Witcher 3 definitely, firstly: Whatever the Poles were, they made the best RPG game, based on Slavic fantasy. Secondly: A game in which you are not pestered by the topic of homosexuals, etc ..., thirdly: Graphics are 100% better than in folch, judging by the screenshots. 4- good voice acting in Russian, there will be only subtitles in 100% of the folklore.

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

I think the topic should be created after the release of Folich, otherwise they managed to play one and checked out, and the other even came out. But here's the deal. There was news that people from Besezda promise and there I remember two points. The first is about the fact that the developers themselves have not yet studied everything in the game, and the second is about the fact that Folch 4 will have 400 hours of gameplay. And now look in The Witcher the bar of side quests has been raised, there is no "bring it, serve it" and all this personally took me 117 hours. Question. Do you really think that in 400 hours you can cram that variety and uniqueness of quests as in The Witcher?

W
Wild rider 20.12.21

If the Arbor doesn't work out, and / or the fans will calmly accept some of the innovations (talking yy, building simulator), then the fallout has every chance of becoming the game of the year.
The Witcher 3, as a sandbox, is much inferior to the games from the Gazebo, and I like Fallout less than TES because of the setting itself (post-apocalypse is not quite my taste, I prefer modern or medieval-fantasy worlds, close to realism and where life is boiling), so fifty-fifty.

K
K. V. 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
"in 400 hours you can cram that variety and originality of quests like in The Witcher?"
Now, if you stuff 800 pip-boy mini-games into the game and make them fun enough so that the player can spend at least thirty minutes behind them, then you can easily play 400 hours and not see everything in the game.

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

K. V.
I don’t think that these 800 !!!!! mini games will find their players.

s
saa0891 20.12.21

Manhunt1908

And why a bunch of games, if you can stupidly integrate Fallout Shelter into Pip Boy and a lot of people will hang for a very long time in this mini-game.

K
K. V. 20.12.21

saa0891
And the first two parts of Fallout to be sure.

s
saa0891 20.12.21

KV

Just a brilliant idea, but I'm afraid Arbor needs to sort out the situation with the rights to these games from the beginning.

I
I am Batman 20.12.21

saa0891
Well, you see, and all the power of Fallout 4 will be in the Fallout Shelter.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Maximum_Crysis
Lyokha-Bro-
If the Witcher 3 is the game of the year and RPG of the year, is this for you?

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Manhunt1908
Who knows. If there are such quests and a plot plus gameplay, then the witcher is on the sidelines. Although the plot in the Witcher seems to me to be more interesting anyway