3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r0b0tf00t 20.12.21 01:21 am

Patch 1.6.02 (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The second patch for Call of Pripyat has been released, it is available on FTP GSC and the off-release of the patch is confirmed on the off site !!!

Changes:

- Fixed a bug when the game was launched in windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
- changed the tessellation parameter which leads to an increase in performance for high-poly models.
- Fixed a bug with dumping configs, when the changed parameters were not correctly displayed.
- optimized playing of particles when interacting with water. - Fixed a bug with the bind of mouse buttons.
- reduced switching time between Windows windows and the game.
- the mechanism for synchronizing characters over the network has been optimized (the amount of traffic has decreased by approximately 3 times).
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of bulbs with dynamic light on a client with low graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug with a dedicated server crash when trying to log in from the server console.
- Fixed a crash bug when getting a screenshot or config dump in case of network loss.
- removed the ability to auto-aim when firing from a bulldog or under-barrel grenade launchers.
- Fixed a crash after a long game (in a single player game).
- added the functionality of a dedicated server in which the statistics of the players are still saved for some time after disconnection (console command sv_client_reconnect_time).
- the correct value of max ping limit is shown in the remote administrator menu.
- removed the automatic switching to the best weapon in the inventory after picking up an artifact in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of an under-barrel grenade in the under-barrel grenade launcher.
- Fixed a bug with transferring the profile.
- improved quality of dynamic shadows.
- Fixed numerous crashes in a multiplayer game.
- improved anti-cheat system.
- the speed of the character, the height of his jump and controllability during the flight have been changed.
- the characteristics of some types of weapons have been changed.
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [zat_b30_owl_stalker_trader_start_dialog]".
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [about_quests_dialog_stalkers]".
- fixed freeze before talking with Kowalski after leaving the laboratory x8.
- Improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Download the patch from here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/27504/
115 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 20.12.21

We are happy, then we are happy, but the fixes are not enough, although some are very encouraging)

p
plоhotnikOFF 20.12.21

I was worried about only one bug: when the game was launched in windowed mode instead of full screen.

r
r0b0tf00t 20.12.21

MrDi
yes, I was also worried about this bug)))

S
Sality 20.12.21

I only had one bug, with Kovlsky's freeze

H
Hey people of the interne 20.12.21

The bug with the windowed mode was solved simply - Alt + tab, but the textures need to be fixed with the help of folk craftsmen.

R
RebornAlertNewname 20.12.21

NODVD?

X
XenoOxotnik 20.12.21

- Fixed numerous crashes in a multiplayer game.
- improved anti-cheat system.
that's really great

N
NelsonJunior 20.12.21

urgently need NODVD

S
STROGOV 20.12.21

And I was always worried about one problem: it started after installing Daemon Tools (even when it was disabled), and now when I insert a disc (licensed) into the drive and try to start the game, Star Force writes that an attempt to use the emulator was recorded, and launch without a disc impossible due to some glitch on Starforce servers, but before everything worked fine. By the way, the same happened with the Marauder. And it looks like the only solution to the problem is to wait for a crack.

S
STALKER1992. 20.12.21

Well, that is, already but dvd .... ?????)))) Bo already in the multiplayer game there are almost everyone on patch 1.6.02 ...... I want to play on patch 2 ..))))

D
DanteInferno 20.12.21

The patch did not make any special changes in my opinion. I was pleased only by the system of combating cheaters (they got the bastards). And so, I had no crashes, and the game did not start in windowed mode, so I have nothing to complain about =) But thanks for posting anyway!

a
alek369 20.12.21

here and I have litsuha only for some reason I enter the code and does not start up. says is incorrect or is entered with an error? How did you enter yours through hyphens?

K
KAiN [tmb] 20.12.21

Damn, that with the patch, that without it - everything is the same, as the second pings were, and remained = (
The most interesting thing is that the information says that the ping (at least on the playground) is 35 ...

T
Tpukc 20.12.21

the patch is just mega! the network flies))) my ping is no higher than 70. and before that the network did not work! hurray comrades! Hooray!

n
nips 20.12.21

NEED NO CD. Urgently)) plz

s
stalkermasterman 20.12.21

Yes, we worked on the patch. We are waiting for patch 3.

A
ArkisH122 20.12.21

And when will NoSd be released?

T
Tpukc 20.12.21

well, damn it. already worn out with this nodvd.
The patch is really bomb. current, for some reason, my awards are not synchronized in the network mode. can anyone tell me what's the matter then?

s
stalkermasterman 20.12.21

TpukcZ is not saved. It should be saved.

S
Stereotype 20.12.21

And why did no one notice the graph? I chtoli ... optimized awesome. Or I put a crooked Stalk last time