3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r0b0tf00t 20.12.21 01:21 am

Patch 1.6.02 (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The second patch for Call of Pripyat has been released, it is available on FTP GSC and the off-release of the patch is confirmed on the off site !!!

Changes:

- Fixed a bug when the game was launched in windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
- changed the tessellation parameter which leads to an increase in performance for high-poly models.
- Fixed a bug with dumping configs, when the changed parameters were not correctly displayed.
- optimized playing of particles when interacting with water. - Fixed a bug with the bind of mouse buttons.
- reduced switching time between Windows windows and the game.
- the mechanism for synchronizing characters over the network has been optimized (the amount of traffic has decreased by approximately 3 times).
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of bulbs with dynamic light on a client with low graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug with a dedicated server crash when trying to log in from the server console.
- Fixed a crash bug when getting a screenshot or config dump in case of network loss.
- removed the ability to auto-aim when firing from a bulldog or under-barrel grenade launchers.
- Fixed a crash after a long game (in a single player game).
- added the functionality of a dedicated server in which the statistics of the players are still saved for some time after disconnection (console command sv_client_reconnect_time).
- the correct value of max ping limit is shown in the remote administrator menu.
- removed the automatic switching to the best weapon in the inventory after picking up an artifact in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of an under-barrel grenade in the under-barrel grenade launcher.
- Fixed a bug with transferring the profile.
- improved quality of dynamic shadows.
- Fixed numerous crashes in a multiplayer game.
- improved anti-cheat system.
- the speed of the character, the height of his jump and controllability during the flight have been changed.
- the characteristics of some types of weapons have been changed.
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [zat_b30_owl_stalker_trader_start_dialog]".
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [about_quests_dialog_stalkers]".
- fixed freeze before talking with Kowalski after leaving the laboratory x8.
- Improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Download the patch from here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/27504/
115 Comments
Sort by:
p
parDgus 20.12.21

How to bet on pirates? help who can.

K
Knower2 20.12.21

Damn why the patch is not installed. I downloaded it, I open a window that says: The updater could not find the game. Updating is not possible without the installed game. I installed the game from a pirate disk, help me how to install it, I want to play on the network.

K
Knower2 20.12.21

People explain where to stick it or how to use it:
Foxx stalker here is the registry, just change the path to your own (the original exe file is not needed) It
will install without problems
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE GSC Game World STALKER-COP]
"InstallPath" = "D: \ Games \ Stalker-COP"
"InstallLang" = "ru"
"InstallSource" = "stkcop-sj-rus-pack-r"
"InstallVers" = "1.6.00"
"InstallCDKEY" = ""
"InstallUserName" = ""
"UnInstConfirm" = "Are you sure you want to delete your saved games and profiles?"
"InstallPatchID" = dword:

K
Knower2 20.12.21

Forum users respond. Forum is alive finally

M
Mirage_Eldems 20.12.21

bullshit

K
Kesha007 20.12.21

Tell me how to remove the patch I do not need ???

D
DzubeiSan 20.12.21

People help please, I don't know where to run and who to contact in general, the problem is this, I'm trying to update there pops up a window that the DirectX version is outdated, you need to connect to the database, etc. when trying to write that the connection is impossible, allegedly due to some kind of problems with the connection. And no matter how I tried, it doesn't work out, and that's it, but the patch is very necessary, so if there are any ideas I will hear it once.

p
partizan109 20.12.21

DzubeiSan I have the same mess with the direct (if you're talking about it), he also doesn't want to go in, apparently they have some problems on the server, or the address has changed. And the last direct in the internet is full, where you can fill it, and it goes with almost all the games (open (just open, not run) a disc with some last game, it should be there)

D
DzubeiSan 20.12.21

The trouble is that of the modern ones, that's just a stalker, from him it is possible to install a direct, but to no avail. Do you know any resource where you can download a modern one?

p
partizan109 20.12.21

http://www.newestsoft.com/Windows/Audio-Multimedia/Audio-Encoders-Decoders/DirectX.html
http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directx.html
http://www.ag.ru/ files / software / 217 like it was here, if it doesn't work, then write the email address in the LAN - I'll send it

v
vasek1981 20.12.21

Didn't you try to download DzubeiSan from the microsoft site?

directx_feb2010_redist.exe File size 104.0 MB
Not newer yet

p
partizan109 20.12.21

vasek1981 with microsoft just didn’t want to download it (we tried it before), now it’s working

D
DzubeiSan 20.12.21

Fu, guys, thank you, everything worked, the patch was installed, I already reached Yanov.

P
PROTOTYPE 20.12.21

Help pliz how to make stalker mods? Throw off the prog and instructions, otherwise I don't have gamedats in the PM, thanks in advance to the moderators

K
Konon.mober 20.12.21

Now I'm downloading ... wow, now I'm going to play on the Internet! and in the single player game there are a lot of fixes

24rus 20.12.21

do I need to put patch 1.6.01 before this patch or can I put it on 1.6.00 ????

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

Yes need. But I have a patch repackaged by me that immediately puts two patches, I can give a link. If you need to write me a PM, otherwise the modders swear that I'm posting a link here

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

I have a patch repackaged by me.
What changes did I make to the patch:
-1. Added Nodvd -2.
Added a program for unpacking the 'gamedata' folder -3.
Combined two patches together, that is, you do not need to download the first one and then the second one to update the game. The patch updates the game from 1.6.00 to 1.6.02 As well as 1.6.01 to 1.6.02
-4. Compressed the patch. Installation weighs 41.5mb -5.
Added data to the account of the game and now during installation it does not ask you to specify the working folder. You specify the unpacking path yourself
------------------
If you need a link, write to me in the LAN, otherwise the modders swear that I am posting it here.
Or go to my profile there, my home page is the site where the patch is posted. It will not be difficult for you to find it on that site.
-----------------
Everything is absolutely free ..

G
Gaspard Monge 20.12.21

Tell me how to install this damn patch? updated the game to 1.6.01, everything is fine, downloaded 1.6.02 from the official site, installed it. At the end, a window appeared about licensed copying, some code. I closed it, and the game still has version 1.6.01! how did you put 1.6.02 ?!

G
Gaspard Monge 20.12.21

Well tell me who else how did you install the 2nd patch?!