3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r0b0tf00t 20.12.21 01:21 am

Patch 1.6.02 (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The second patch for Call of Pripyat has been released, it is available on FTP GSC and the off-release of the patch is confirmed on the off site !!!

Changes:

- Fixed a bug when the game was launched in windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
- changed the tessellation parameter which leads to an increase in performance for high-poly models.
- Fixed a bug with dumping configs, when the changed parameters were not correctly displayed.
- optimized playing of particles when interacting with water. - Fixed a bug with the bind of mouse buttons.
- reduced switching time between Windows windows and the game.
- the mechanism for synchronizing characters over the network has been optimized (the amount of traffic has decreased by approximately 3 times).
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of bulbs with dynamic light on a client with low graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug with a dedicated server crash when trying to log in from the server console.
- Fixed a crash bug when getting a screenshot or config dump in case of network loss.
- removed the ability to auto-aim when firing from a bulldog or under-barrel grenade launchers.
- Fixed a crash after a long game (in a single player game).
- added the functionality of a dedicated server in which the statistics of the players are still saved for some time after disconnection (console command sv_client_reconnect_time).
- the correct value of max ping limit is shown in the remote administrator menu.
- removed the automatic switching to the best weapon in the inventory after picking up an artifact in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of an under-barrel grenade in the under-barrel grenade launcher.
- Fixed a bug with transferring the profile.
- improved quality of dynamic shadows.
- Fixed numerous crashes in a multiplayer game.
- improved anti-cheat system.
- the speed of the character, the height of his jump and controllability during the flight have been changed.
- the characteristics of some types of weapons have been changed.
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [zat_b30_owl_stalker_trader_start_dialog]".
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [about_quests_dialog_stalkers]".
- fixed freeze before talking with Kowalski after leaving the laboratory x8.
- Improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Download the patch from here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/27504/
115 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

Pilot05 see my post

P
Pro100andryha 20.12.21

who knows how to put a patch 1.6.01 or 1.6.02 on a pirate ???

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

Pro100andryha yo may you need to tell each of you separately Write to me in the PM I'll give you a link

p
parDgus 20.12.21

I start installing the patch and I get out:
The installed version of [Unknown] is found
This update package is intended only for updating the version of [Russian and CIS].
How do I install the patch?

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

Download Russian STALKER which was lacquered for the CIS countries, and not for abroad like you

E
ENFORCER 20.12.21

Please give me a crack so that at the entrance to Pripyat I do not throw it out for 1.6.2, otherwise it throws it out on a pirate = (
And you don’t have to say buy a face

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

Enforcer89 you vpadlu raise your eyes and read the post on the 7th messages above

E
ENFORCER 20.12.21

Blah smart you tried them nikuya does not help everywhere throws in pripyat! It's just that I've already tried all the link cracks, and on the PG itself it throws everything out and throws it out ((((((so I decided to turn to those who know a lot about this game!

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

well, the first one who said that .... It helped everyone, but you
did n't ... Probably you just didn't bet

B
BеTоN 20.12.21

People tell me what to do with me patch 1.6.02 + Sigirius mod. I go to any server with the same version and write Different versions !!!

M
Mark california 20.12.21

I have the same!!!

B
BеTоN 20.12.21

knowing can help

K
Krabik.MAGGOT 20.12.21

People, tell me, when I go to the RFP over the network, I enter Mail and the password (I click "remember") I play. I'm going out. Then I go back in, but he does not remember how to solve the problem, tell me pliz (I want to chat normally) ...

S
Sh1DzU 20.12.21

People who know how to fix this flight:
xrEngine.exe Caused BreakPoint in module "D: Games STALKER - Call of Pripyat bin xrCore.dll" at 001B: 0029E12E, xrDebug :: backend () + 174 byte (s)
departs when I load the last sahranka after death or switch to another loka.
Krabik.MAGGOT I have the same shnyha (

F
FreddyCruger 20.12.21

As far as I remember from the PM, the patch is placed only on the original exe-shnik, the path to the folder with the game must be registered in the registry, the version is also registered there. My request is this: throw someone a link to the original exe file of the unpatched Call of Pripyat.

F
FreddyCruger 20.12.21

AUUUU

R
RSDD 20.12.21

After installing patch 1.6.02, I had the following problems:
1) not all caches began to appear with the inscription "Found a cache";
2) at least from the third, or even from the tenth, only bolts and grenades began to be thrown;
3) knife strikes in most cases became blank;
4) leapfrog in the sights with the included night vision in suits, then the sight works with it, then without it;
5) the type of cartridges stopped switching for shotguns;
6) the weapons that had fallen from the hands began to disappear from the corpses, and some of the corpses began to disappear.
Well, and a number of other new bugs that were not in version 1.6.00.
But the changes in the engine and graphics pleased me. Now the swamp on the Zaton began to look completely different, it’s even scary to go into it :) Yes, and many other additions are pleasant, such as: lip gum, working burning fluff, removed brakes with water, etc.

m
miklukho 20.12.21

help please, after installing patch 1.6.02 I decided to play on the network, and he writes that the CD key is not correct. What should I do?
thank you in advance.

v
vlаd_xDDD 20.12.21

miklukho look for sd key

C
Champion-HL 20.12.21

And after installing any patch, I have lost in the graphics settings menu "improved full lighting DX 10 ((((((((what to do ...