3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r0b0tf00t 20.12.21 01:21 am

Patch 1.6.02 (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The second patch for Call of Pripyat has been released, it is available on FTP GSC and the off-release of the patch is confirmed on the off site !!!

Changes:

- Fixed a bug when the game was launched in windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
- changed the tessellation parameter which leads to an increase in performance for high-poly models.
- Fixed a bug with dumping configs, when the changed parameters were not correctly displayed.
- optimized playing of particles when interacting with water. - Fixed a bug with the bind of mouse buttons.
- reduced switching time between Windows windows and the game.
- the mechanism for synchronizing characters over the network has been optimized (the amount of traffic has decreased by approximately 3 times).
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of bulbs with dynamic light on a client with low graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug with a dedicated server crash when trying to log in from the server console.
- Fixed a crash bug when getting a screenshot or config dump in case of network loss.
- removed the ability to auto-aim when firing from a bulldog or under-barrel grenade launchers.
- Fixed a crash after a long game (in a single player game).
- added the functionality of a dedicated server in which the statistics of the players are still saved for some time after disconnection (console command sv_client_reconnect_time).
- the correct value of max ping limit is shown in the remote administrator menu.
- removed the automatic switching to the best weapon in the inventory after picking up an artifact in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of an under-barrel grenade in the under-barrel grenade launcher.
- Fixed a bug with transferring the profile.
- improved quality of dynamic shadows.
- Fixed numerous crashes in a multiplayer game.
- improved anti-cheat system.
- the speed of the character, the height of his jump and controllability during the flight have been changed.
- the characteristics of some types of weapons have been changed.
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [zat_b30_owl_stalker_trader_start_dialog]".
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [about_quests_dialog_stalkers]".
- fixed freeze before talking with Kowalski after leaving the laboratory x8.
- Improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Download the patch from here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/27504/
115 Comments
Sort by:
b
beskrov 20.12.21

great patch, everything works

R
RSDD 20.12.21

Champion-HL
Try deleting the user.ltx settings file in the game save directory. On the contrary, after installing the patch, DX10 settings appeared in the static lighting settings and the most amazing thing is that they worked on static lighting. After deleting the settings file, everything was restored.

p
prostopoh 20.12.21

patch 1,6.02 I do not plow on the network, they say, different versions. how to be

K
KOsMILE 20.12.21

I have a patch repackaged by me.
What changes did I make to the patch:
-1. Added Nodvd -2.
Added a program for unpacking the 'gamedata' folder -3.
Combined two patches together, that is, you do not need to download the first one and then the second one to update the game. The patch updates the game from 1.6.00 to 1.6.02 As well as 1.6.01 to 1.6.02
-4. Compressed the patch. Installation weighs 41.5mb -5.
Added data to the account of the game and now during installation it does not ask you to specify the working folder. You yourself indicate the unpacking path
------------------
If you need a link, write to me in the LAN, otherwise the modders swear that I am posting it here.
Or go to my profile there, my home page is the site where the patch is posted. It will not be difficult for you to find it on that site.
-----------------
Everything is absolutely free ..

or in search of this news

STALKER CoP 1.6.00 - 1.6.02 by KOsMILE

k
klaus057 20.12.21

I ran into a problem - even the second patch did not fix the crash when talking to Gonta. what to do about it ??????????

l
lokkie 20.12.21

klaus057
Go to St. John's wort on Janov first, talk to him later with Gonta.

k
klaus057 20.12.21

Thanks, I figured it out, everything works fine. I forgot that I had to patch crooked hands first!

P
Pashkoo 20.12.21

I still do not understand what to do, what patch 1 6 0 2 to install and what does it mean

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE GSC Game World STALKER-COP]
"InstallPath" = "D: \ Games \ Stalker- COP "
" InstallLang "=" en "
" InstallSource "=" stkcop-sj-rus-pack-r "
" InstallVers "=" 1.6.00 "
" InstallCDKEY "=" "
" InstallUserName "=" "
" UnInstConfirm "=" Do you want to delete your saved games and profiles? "
"InstallPatchID" = dword: 00002eda
I opened through innou plus and what next

P
Pashkoo 20.12.21

I still do not understand what to do, what patch 1 6 0 2 to install and what does it mean

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE GSC Game World STALKER-COP]
"InstallPath" = "D: \ Games \ Stalker- COP "
" InstallLang "=" en "
" InstallSource "=" stkcop-sj-rus-pack-r "
" InstallVers "=" 1.6.00 "
" InstallCDKEY "=" "
" InstallUserName "=" "
" UnInstConfirm "=" Do you want to delete your saved games and profiles? "
"InstallPatchID" = dword: 00002eda
I opened through innou plus and what next

D
Dimanidze3000 20.12.21

Please help me, I installed the STALKER OF GOD'S KARA and when I start the game I have Hray 1.6 00 02 an error like this gives FATAL ERROR

[error] Expression: wave && wave-> length ()
[error] Function: CSoundRender_Source :: LoadWave
[error] File: D : prog_repository sources trunk xrSound SoundRender_Source_loader.cpp
[error] Line: 65
[error] Description: Can't open wave file:
[error] Arguments: d: games vip-games STA .L.K.E.R. - GOD'S PUNISHMENT gamedata sounds weapons explo grenade_f1_explosion.ogg

Error Reason:
-------------------------------- --------
xrEngine.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "D: Games VIP Games S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - GOD'S PENALTY bin xrCore.dll" at 001B: 0026E12E, xrDebug :: backend () + 174 byte (s)

User Message:
----------------------------------------
Expression: wave && wave-> length ()
Function: CSoundRender_Source :: LoadWave
File: D: prog_repository sources trunk xrSound SoundRender_Source_loader.cpp
Line: 65
Description: Can't open wave file:
Arguments: d: games vip-games S.T.A.L .K.E.R. - GOD'S PENALTY gamedata sounds weapons explo grenade_f1_explosion.ogg

N
New user 20.12.21

It is advisable not to write errors from any left-handed mods here

e
e_49 20.12.21

help installed this patch and now it doesn’t work at all when loading or starting a new game. How to remove? I have a copy of the stalker sn.

M
Max Runner 20.12.21

Great patch! I don't understand what you mean ... what problems could there be with him?

y
yulya-ryzhova 20.12.21

GOOD PATCH ONLY 1 LACK IN VERSION 1 6 00 IT WAS POSSIBLE TO THROW OUT THE QUEST ITEMS REMAINING AFTER PASSING BUT NOT HERE

D
DanyWoker 20.12.21

Give pliz a working NODVD