3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r0b0tf00t 20.12.21 01:21 am

Patch 1.6.02 (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The second patch for Call of Pripyat has been released, it is available on FTP GSC and the off-release of the patch is confirmed on the off site !!!

Changes:

- Fixed a bug when the game was launched in windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
- changed the tessellation parameter which leads to an increase in performance for high-poly models.
- Fixed a bug with dumping configs, when the changed parameters were not correctly displayed.
- optimized playing of particles when interacting with water. - Fixed a bug with the bind of mouse buttons.
- reduced switching time between Windows windows and the game.
- the mechanism for synchronizing characters over the network has been optimized (the amount of traffic has decreased by approximately 3 times).
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of bulbs with dynamic light on a client with low graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug with a dedicated server crash when trying to log in from the server console.
- Fixed a crash bug when getting a screenshot or config dump in case of network loss.
- removed the ability to auto-aim when firing from a bulldog or under-barrel grenade launchers.
- Fixed a crash after a long game (in a single player game).
- added the functionality of a dedicated server in which the statistics of the players are still saved for some time after disconnection (console command sv_client_reconnect_time).
- the correct value of max ping limit is shown in the remote administrator menu.
- removed the automatic switching to the best weapon in the inventory after picking up an artifact in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of an under-barrel grenade in the under-barrel grenade launcher.
- Fixed a bug with transferring the profile.
- improved quality of dynamic shadows.
- Fixed numerous crashes in a multiplayer game.
- improved anti-cheat system.
- the speed of the character, the height of his jump and controllability during the flight have been changed.
- the characteristics of some types of weapons have been changed.
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [zat_b30_owl_stalker_trader_start_dialog]".
- Fixed crash with the message "No available phrase to say, dialog [about_quests_dialog_stalkers]".
- fixed freeze before talking with Kowalski after leaving the laboratory x8.
- Improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Download the patch from here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/27504/
115 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Shadow 20.12.21

Download NoDVD and put it on your health.

V
Victor100 20.12.21

writes that I did not find the game !!!!!!!

-
-SK.art- 20.12.21

Victor100

So your pirate is not registered in the registry during installation.

V
Victor100 20.12.21

And what about reinstalling the game and dragging the save and mod?
Hmm ... Well thanks!

p
partizan109 20.12.21

my task marks on the map have disappeared (now look wherever you want), the NVG of the armor began to slow down, it does not work through the optics on the weapon (that is, it does not "highlight" anything)

p
partizan109 20.12.21

my task marks on the map have disappeared (now look wherever you want), the NVG of the armor began to slow down, it does not work through the optics on the weapon (that is, it does not "highlight" anything)

A
A stranger among his own 20.12.21

Fewer fly out

M
Mr. Shadow 20.12.21

After installing the patch, the game has become more productive after the patch has been reduced.

v
viper-86 20.12.21

I have a pirate, it was at first 1.6.00. I installed 1.6.02 for 1 hour of the game three departures. But for now it does not bother me anymore ... Also a big plus:
- improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Earlier, when GG walked on water, everything started to slow down terribly. There is no such thing in this patch, there is a slight slowdown, but everything is OK

v
viper-86 20.12.21

I have a pirate, it was at first 1.6.00. I installed 1.6.02 for 1 hour of the game three departures. But for now it does not bother me anymore ... Also a big plus:
- improved support for integrated video cards Intel GMA G43 / 45 and higher.

Earlier, when GG walked on water, everything started to slow down terribly. There is no such thing in this patch, there is a slight slowdown, but everything is OK

S
Senile de mentior 20.12.21

Well, finally, I waited ... I already thought that he won't come out at all

F
Foxx stalker 20.12.21

guys and i downloaded it he writes to me like the installed version is found (Unknown)
this update package is intended only for updating the versions (russia and cis) and not to be installed how to fix it ???

p
partizan109 20.12.21

Foxx stalker you probably have a cracked game (pirate), so you need the original exe file of the game for your version (i.e. not cracked, you can just delete the game (well, leave the saves, if necessary) and reinstall it, only after installation do not put nocd, but put this patch right away, and then crack for this version. Or even easier, find the original exe, maybe it is here somewhere, well, or look in the internet)

v
vasek1981 20.12.21

Foxx stalker here is the registry, just change the path to your own (the original exe file is not needed) It
will install without problems
=========
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE GSC Game World STALKER-COP]
"InstallPath" = "D: \ Games \ Stalker-COP"
"InstallLang" = "ru"
"InstallSource" = "stkcop-sj-rus-pack-r"
"InstallVers" = "1.6.00"
"InstallCDKEY" = ""
"InstallUserName" = ""
"UnInstConfirm" = "Are you sure you want to delete your saved games and profiles?"
"InstallPatchID" = dword: 00002eda
============
Or unpack the patch with this program innounp_plus_0.29.7z

m
mentigor 20.12.21

I have an official, but the game crashes when the Zulu has assembled a team, and said it's time to go, a black screen appeared, help.

T
TSW 20.12.21

mentigor, crashes or black screen? There should be a video.
It may take a long time to load or there may be a problem with video playback.

m
mentigor 20.12.21

A black screen, it takes a long time to load, it sometimes shows a video when a group is standing, but an ejection immediately occurs, the player cannot be controlled, the game is over, since I die from the ejection.

w
w semeinikax 20.12.21

People help me !!!! I reached the end of the tunnel leading to Pripyat and at the exit from the tunnel it starts loading the location and then just throws it out of the game ((((help me figure out what's the matter ??

S
Sh1DzU 20.12.21

Need serial 1.6.01

A
AndreykoSTR 20.12.21

And the pirate will go ???