3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fernandesqvq 15.11.19 09:41 pm

How to move the cursor off the screen? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to remove the goddamn cursor off the screen?
212 Comments
Sort by:
t
temamulticoloredeyes 15.11.19

No one faced with a cursor that does not disappear?
Despite the fact that playing on the gamepad, take the mouse somewhere to the side, and he after some time again in the middle along with the gun.

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

With the cursor in the game looms along with the movement of the camera, no settings, reboots and other things not treated. This is way better ...

H
Helpman 15.11.19

When you start the game Dolby HOME button to start the Social Club, the cursor disappear in the game ? don't thank ?

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

Tried, does not help

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

Found a bug (me included), how to fix it yet none of the normal solutions have not met (that was the advice when you start the game press HOME constantly, but it did not help) ... also waiting for a real solution to the problem (but I'm afraid to wait a couple of days ... well if ... patch)

H
Helpman 15.11.19

Yarven1033
Help! Press button constantly since the beginning of the loading of the game down there the strip runs straight to the main menu! 100% 2 times checked now.
win10 x64
Spoiler

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

fgdsvctydxsfgc
I saw how to do it, I did so - clicked constantly with strip load to the main menu of the game. Did not help

H
Helpman 15.11.19

I have the graphics settings turned on to Limit the mouse cursor. Maybe that's not even know honestly, what else can be ? Even vertical sync is off.

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

fgdsvctydxsfgc
To limit the cursor immediately thought at this point, but no. Vertical sync switched on and off and change camera settings and modes windowed/full-screen/in the frame ... did not help any of this. Still climbed in the mouse settings, tried all to turn on/off - it is useless ...

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

Wait for a patch and hope that it will be the solution ... xDDD

f
fernandesqvq 15.11.19

nothing helps, this is a travesty, good thing there are choinowski controller and the cursor can be hidden behind a screen and play with a gamepad, but after exit the menu, select puhi or entering the inventory fucking the cursor back in the middle.

D
DanteDMK 15.11.19

I helped in the mouse settings in Windows, to deliver a show traces musky And the cursor in the game is gone

D
DanteDMK 15.11.19

At least just put and it will not strain

Y
Yalokin2 15.11.19

Try all overlays off (as, of nvidea, etc.)

d
dgv22 15.11.19

https://nastroyvse.ru/programs/game/kak-ubrat-kursor-myshi-v-igre.html

d
dgv22 15.11.19

Crutch, but it helps.

A
Abr1koZ 15.11.19

In General, requested a refund, fuck this game raw to release . Wait a year when all fixed, and buy it on Steam.

H
Helpman 15.11.19

And while haters bombed a method with the home button continues to work ? Waiting for fix...

Y
Yarven1033 15.11.19

I partially solve the problem, enable trace mouse (in the mouse settings - display pointer trails). This is not the solution, because the cursor disappears COMPLETELY and during the game and menus and, most importantly, during a call, wheels items. The problem (albeit small at this point, time stops) is that the subject is selected not on the line before the cursor, namely the cursor on the cell of the subject. A little surprised when, but it's better than ever before eyes flickering cursor ...

J
Jay C 15.11.19

DanteDMK
By the way, Yes, at one time a beard was with the game LA Noire also put the trace of mouse and the cursor disappears, then the patch fixed.