3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fernandesqvq 15.11.19 09:41 pm

How to move the cursor off the screen? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to remove the goddamn cursor off the screen?
212 Comments
Sort by:
c
chu_ry 15.11.19

If you play with a controller there is a option to just disable the mouse.

A more detailed video tutorial=)

R
Richards 15.11.19

Gas046в the game settings option.

M
Modnov 15.11.19

Helped roll back drivers on Reddit dude advised to take courses using studio nvidia drivers and not something that offers dzhifors experience and to disable the overlay preferably

D
DBa_yXa 15.11.19

The thought came to mind. I thought why the trace of the cursor affects that is annoying cursor in the game or not. Tried a lot of methods with the Internet, but through time the cursor appeared. And then I remembered again the point is the cursor and I installed the drivers from the manufacturer's website on the mouse and voila everything is working, the cursor disappeared, where it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought edinenii case, a friend said he did it. THE OUTPUT DRIVER FOR THE MOUSE FROM THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. TRY THE LORD.

N
Nerovinger 15.11.19

Again, Hello cursor. The appearance is not clear why. Previous treatments do not work. Will try new. See here a couple of added while I enjoyed the game.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.11.19

DBa_yXa
it may appear again )

f
fundamentalist 15.11.19

The cursor is removed, at least for me, switching off and on the computer, it may be necessary to do several times, it is a complete shutdown, not just restart. The cursor disappears if on subsequent visits, he appears again, you need this action to repeat

S
Straik29a 15.11.19

fundamentalist
Can pull and stick the mouse will help you, check

f
fundamentalist 15.11.19

Straik29a
it's not the mouse, and in the laucher, crooked, needs to be completely off, along with a PC and enable it again. on loading the game

S
Straik29a 15.11.19

I suspect that the fucking cursor for this shit, Epicgames

P
Paraglider 15.11.19

The fucking cursor glitch in Rockstar launcher. If utilities and run the game, it is reset and the cursor disappears

d
duka89 15.11.19

removed not pomoglo

G
Gray_Wolf 95 15.11.19

fundamentalist
Straik29a
Helped me method of displaying a track of the mouse pointer and then to enable vertical sync in the game. But the author of this method were advised to turn the plane by 50% to ate less Fps, but I have it on the contrary eats 10 fps and full inclusion does not affect FPs at all, but the cursor disappears. Maybe you should check yourself

G
Gray_Wolf 95 15.11.19

duka89
You also check the method written above.

S
Straik29a 15.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
If this way to remove the cursor, it disappears in the menus and on the map it is not. It is also annoying, as if he is everywhere =))

M
Modnov 15.11.19

Straik29a
A computer restart Riley helps try and Yes, the cursor disappears from everywhere and inconvenient on the map marker to set and change the barrels and playable

d
duka89 15.11.19

demolition gexpiriens stavte driver nvidia drivers 430.86 studio

d
duka89 15.11.19

most likely there is conflicts game with fire wood from nvidia expiriens and social club launcherскорее just tested on another platform and wood

G
Gas046 15.11.19

duka89
I understand driver studio is the previous version of the drivers, if so, fps respectively less will now or not?

d
duka89 15.11.19

Like not much I have Nvidia 1050ti 16g operatives goes as well as on the proposed fights on normal graphics settings