3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fernandesqvq 15.11.19 09:41 pm

How to move the cursor off the screen? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to remove the goddamn cursor off the screen?
212 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik Sokolov 15.11.19

Ref cursor - today laptop the whole day was included with the EGS open, now booted - the cursor there. What kind of heresy - I do not understand, but happily

V
VinToR60 15.11.19

Guys I just opened the overlay experiance alt+z and closed. Then cursor disappeared.

D
Dmitry777kar 15.11.19

Helps me delete the folder Red deat redemption 2 of my documents. Previously her retain to another location and delete from my documents. Then start the game, get out. In the newly created my documents folder, throw files from a previous play. Really helps only for 1 time. After exiting the game and at subsequent input cursor appears again.

J
Jay C 15.11.19

Weird Rockstar do patch a hundred years !

k
kyzen17 15.11.19

Wrote in support of the view that answer, we must all to do so, more calls more attention to the problem (I hope).

I
IIITOPTIII 15.11.19

The offline mode.

P
Paraglider 15.11.19

Tried everything. Helped only membership in the Administrators group (WIN+R netplwiz)

677 15.11.19

how I defeated the cursor. first, turn on the mouse trails to show, then we pull the vertical sync, and be sure to include Vulkan in the game settings.

m
mishazgetss 15.11.19

In my case, gets the cursor after connecting xbox 360 controller - after you restart the game, when you switched off the controller is the cursor. Treated I test the cache. Reboot is not necessary. But if I connect the controller again, then after restarting the game the cursor appears again. I have here such an algorithm. When this is enabled volcano. If you enable DX 12, then after the next login, crashes happen.

K
KertisChepmen 15.11.19

I have lost the cursor after switching on and off in-game overlay. ( I do not know how, may not overlay it) on the AMD card in the game press alt-r opens a socket to the right, and then close the same keys, and the cursor disappears. When I clicked to disable this feature, you have to tick in settings to enable.

S
Sayne 15.11.19

Solved the problem by using the following algorithm:
- start the game and wait for the appearance of cursor on the screen;
-minimize the game Alt+Tab;
- put the traces from the mouse.
- back in the game by checking that the cursor is not;
again, turn the game on and off tracks from mouse (game cursor is, and bhagavandas mouse not during the whole gaming session).
Did so every time, I always helped. Win10

R
Ruffus88 15.11.19

Guys, I also again there is a cursor.. And all the ways that here again was presented well in General no it does not help! And then I accidentally came across the program Driver Booster 7.1 and there is such item as: - to Clear the data of the disconnected device, and after this cleanup the cursor I have gone again!

R
Ruffus88 15.11.19

I used a portable version without installing it in the root of windows

R
Richards 15.11.19

set the window with no frame, дх12 and turned on the limiter all the mouse like normal. It's on NVIDIA.

j
jarlight 15.11.19

again, fucking the cursor appeared 3 days it was not......

V
VniKuDA 15.11.19

Ruffus88
Helped ATP.

J
Jay C 15.11.19

The cursor generally lives his life, I really do not, it appears, got already ! And rocky these brakes with the patch them.

R
Renegad1888 15.11.19

While patches will not, and probably will dance with a tambourine. A week has passed and they are quiet.... Bravo, Bravo

G
Gas046 15.11.19

In short if you start with a vulcan game after a while crashes with the error, if you change to direct x 12 then there is this fucking cursor with the volcano it is not!!

G
Gas046 15.11.19

Richard
How to put a restrictive mouse? Type, mouse trail?