3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fernandesqvq 15.11.19 09:41 pm

How to move the cursor off the screen? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to remove the goddamn cursor off the screen?
212 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Partas 15.11.19

Mef1st0
You can probably transfer the saves, but since I just moved, it did not. In General, first try just checking the cache to do without deleting the folder, maybe it will help.

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Sanya Partas
Thank you.I'll try.Until yesterday everything was fine.Even the performance was more or less.

S
Sanya Partas 15.11.19

Mef1st0
Yes, that's also all the rules were, yesterday, only the cursor appeared, and about the performance I have gotten better, at least on the volcano, was slightly smoother and the fps went up in some places

S
Sanya Partas 15.11.19

Wrote that just checks the cache helps to remove the folder don't need :)

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Sanya Partas
I here did not help(

S
Sanya Partas 15.11.19

Mef1st0
Try deleting the folder then

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Sanya Partas
It did not help.I broke the game with your patch)

R
RokstarPetushary 15.11.19

in short, see guys , if Windows with incomplete rights,hence the bug with the cursor over the overlay,which does not have rights to work in drive With a/D/A/B/G/HFG/DD/S/DF/SAFG/SDG/SDGS/GDGS/G
insider info I give for free how to remove the cursor , since none of you guessed , it is not necessary to the shaman switching format and other shit go , no need to thank me.
1.Update Windows to the latest version (.NET will update and install , then restart the computer)

2. Made an account a Windows administrator.

-EXECUTE(START+R) will run the command netplwiz

-Choose your user and click PROPERTIES

Tab GROUP MEMBERSHIP

-BUTTON other select Administrators

-apply and restart PC.
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Rockstarter
Already been done.0 effect(

R
RokstarPetushary 15.11.19

Mef1st0
so not properly done , the problem is in the overlay 110430 percent.

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Rockstarter
There is no option to do something wrong) I initially all that was exhibited , as stated in the instructions.

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Rockstarter
Checked the update on Windows, download.The cursor disappeared.The Windows version was 1903.Did not think that it will solve a little update.Rockstar certainly create problems for people.

G
Gradler 15.11.19

100% option!!!! Nothing helped except for a trail of mouse! So enable mouse trails in the mouse settings, when entering the game off the trail and starts to work as it should!!!

N
Nerovinger 15.11.19

Did verification of game cache and lo and behold, the cursor disappeared. Everything works as it should.

g
geimer.by 15.11.19

Also only enable to trace mouse showed helped, it is better so than when he begins to annoy after hours of play. Get used to it somehow, the map only proglacial, well, selector ))

j
jarlight 15.11.19

Rockstarter
how's that going to help if by default I was the administrator?
Updated.
XS,BUT THIS METHOD HELPED! THANKS BRO!!! I have tried all methods except this one. Try this one. Anyway,I clicked apply and rebooted the computer(the system will prompt you to log in to your uchetku anew-ignore this step,just reboot), then again go to netplwiz,properties, and so forth, and agree to step-out from the system.

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

All crashes periodically?

S
Stenka 15.11.19

The cursor appear after the change of the volcano in direkth and now none of the methods does not help to remove the cursor... XS what to do.

N
Nerovinger 15.11.19

Mef1st0
I have a very rare. I think all of it periodically crashes.

N
Nik Sokolov 15.11.19

Nerovinger
Sometimes.