3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fernandesqvq 15.11.19 09:41 pm

How to move the cursor off the screen? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to remove the goddamn cursor off the screen?
212 Comments
Sort by:
j
jarlight 15.11.19

My card is Radeon rx580 I don't know what to do. Who radeona there is a problem with the cursor? I helps only the inclusion of the traces of the cursor,but then through the tab items are not yuzayutsya. I am very sorry.bought at the start,I had the steam version to wait for

k
kyzen17 15.11.19

Pulled to hell in the settings of the volcano on dx12 to change the game ceased to run,the old memory deleted the folder in my documents to settings to reset and the cursor appeared again, of course there is no uninstall Geforce Experience no longer helps, I fucking fuck is this some magic or this bug is, artificial intelligence is present, it fucking learn, tomorrow you will Wake up before my talk, the cursor will mattise.

H
Helpman 15.11.19

Ahaha and I have returned the cursor ?♂app

j
jarlight 15.11.19

kyzen17
Ahaha,bro,mood, straight up. But it really is. That dick on your forehead from someone who дх12 advised to upgrade all fuck off with sohranili

k
kyzen17 15.11.19

tsa_va
How would you say, the problem with this method is that probably only you had a gamepad plugged into the computer.(sorry if rude)

G
Givara 15.11.19

tsa_va
after switching to 12 direct not comes because you have version 10 of Windows below 1803. say thanks to the developers who sold out to Microsoft, setting the loc of this build, if it were not for the volcano. as an alternative API to the game you would just not have gone, not updating Windows

G
Givara 15.11.19

tsa_va
well, I have 1607 Assembly 10. and the game should be 1803, each time me about this type of warn, and well, asshole, quickly put her super cool with a bunch of social networks which you spilett couple of fps in all games and throw a bunch of freezes and bugs, I send them a fuck and launch the game in 1607, on the volcano, it runs immediately, but if I put 12 deer and re-login as the game crashes at launch with an unknown error rock star Lucera

G
Givara 15.11.19

About the cursor, after today's patch, and not once, day played OK, here I go. did not understand a big arrow mouse around the screen chasing and when turning the camera, no this came from XS, 2 days played fine, no ways otkrout this shit didn't help. Rockstar is ridiculous, to be honest, they've got the interns Hindus or what port did in the last month after the announcement, and now went on a refresher course. This is the worst port to my mind. in the history of game development, and after GTA 5, I from them such did not expect. It's worse than it was with GTA 4

N
Nerovinger 15.11.19

Givara
Similarly, before the micropatch cursor nebylo. Updated machine and everything arrived. The departures are gone , the cursor appeared.

G
Givara 15.11.19

Nerovinger
My departure is not lost as randomly freezes, everything as it was and is, just another fucking cursor appeared

R
Ruffus88 15.11.19

kyzen17
but why did you removed, if it was just enough to turn off the overlay in it and everything disappears after reboot PC

G
Gradler 15.11.19

Yarven1033
Thank you for deciding to play with a gamepad good enough! All forums rummaged, tried everything and the home button and windowed mode, graphics quality, change the user under Gruppo administrators to disable gators experience, to remove the social club, even Windu demolished completely, nothing helped! The fucking cursor on the spot! Only enable the track cursor.

w
wolikde 15.11.19

The problem is solved. (At least in 1903) Need Updates install the update for NET . The cursor disappeared.

N
Nerovinger 15.11.19

Givara
By the way departures I rarely was when I was completely turned off msi afterburner . Was about an hour without missions to play ) .

G
Givara 15.11.19

Nerovinger
I don't have it and it's not him or other programs. and that the less third-party software is included, the greater the chance that there will be no conflict with a crooked game. She can fly when she wants

R
RudyZZZ 15.11.19

Helpman
..what can I say, congratulations, now you're with us

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

wolikde
And where exactly can it be done? Please tell me.

677 15.11.19

here is the program of Cursor Hider. for those playing with a gamepad will do. the machine moves the cursor to the side that would not interfere. here's help (nga English) http://www.cursorhider.com/search/label/help

S
Sanya Partas 15.11.19

Guys, there was a big fat cursor in the game(as I understand it, the cursor was only if the game you have in the epics, otherwise there is the usual cursor with Windows) In General, the epics verifying the game cache did and deleted the entire Rockstar folder from documents (namely the entire folder, not just the saves and settings DDR) the cursor was gone. UPD. Folder delete is not necessary, a simple check of the cache helps.

M
Mef1st0 15.11.19

Sanya Partas
Restart the game, in this case?