3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Being 25.12.21 11:06 pm

The Witcher 3 vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, these 2 games are similar in some aspects, so the comparison is quite appropriate. Who thinks what: we write, express ourselves, do not hesitate.
89 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 25.12.21

BarackKamacho
divinity presents some roleplay

E
Elite User 25.12.21

lookaway
What about the tailor, buttercup friend? He's not gay, but trans for sure!

S
Separ 25.12.21

These games are not alike in any way. Both are good. But DAI is much worse

N
NatanieLzZ 25.12.21

Now I'm playing Gothic 2, so the geese for working out the world, nonlinearity and the meaningfulness of the gameplay completely merges into it, the game of 2003. And the Witcher is the same Gothic, only plus a gorgeous plot and graphics (13 years have passed not in vain). So I'm for the Witcher.

s
seffko 25.12.21

NatanieLzZ
what is the beauty of the plot?

N
NatanieLzZ 25.12.21

seffko
in the development of characters, the world, nonlinearity, there are little things, thanks to what you believe in what is happening, fear for the characters. But for this you must first read the books. And most importantly, there is no banality, as in games from biovars, where the plot and its presentation have not changed since antiquity. There were, of course, exceptions, but when I sat down to "play" (in quotation marks because you can't call a game where you don't need to think at all) in ME, I immediately understood how it would end. I generally keep quiet about geese, because that ton of pathos and banality just killed me.

s
seffko 25.12.21

NatanieLzZ
and the plot seemed weaker than in the first witcher, only the endings are better.

A
Aziflow 25.12.21

DA: I- Pass and forget, the plot is SOOOVERY small.
The Witcher 3 - I want to experience the same emotions as in the first playthrough.

N
NatanieLzZ 25.12.21

seffko I
'm going through all three parts now and yes, I also like the first witcher better). There, the conflict between the order and the "squirrels" is very cool.

L
Lavuer 25.12.21

It’s a very stupid comparison, because when I passed DA: I, I didn’t get even a tenth of the emotions that W3 aroused in me. Bottom line: the Inquisition is ten times worse than the witcher in all respects.

J
J.Ledo 25.12.21

Verlorena
Adda is Foltest's daughter, where does Radovid have to do with it?

M
Mari8936 25.12.21

J.Ledo
Probably because she is married to Radovid? At least if you do not kill her in the first part, in the second Foltest talks about this at the beginning

P
Playersaharan 25.12.21

Bastarder
By gameplay and interest to pass
Well, yes, the herbalist simulator has very interesting gameplay, yeah,
which is given for completing numerous additional tasks of the same type
Still a cut above the Inquisition

B
Black cloak. 25.12.21

Of course the Witcher. DAI in general is complete nonsense, acid free-play slasher with freaks.

s
scratchj 25.12.21

There is even nothing to compare - one work of art, made with a soul, and the other a dro4il, which was originally sharpened under the MMO, trying to please all minorities in the first place.
The only thing that made a strong impression on the AIM was the music, but even here the Witcher is cooler and more original. For the orchestral epics are already boring, no matter how beautiful they are.

s
seffko 25.12.21

NatanieLzZ
There, somehow, it was more a pity for the werewolf commandant and his vampire girl than for the Doppler and the succubus.

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

JackofShadows
and the fact that the DAI had a competitor in the form of an excellent Divinity, but all the journalists put it in the background, the same situation with the witcher and pilar, the first one simply covers with its huge shadow of the second one)))

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

Kosolapyi1
graphics downgrade may have been in it, but now it shows a very good picture even on old systems, which is a huge plus, besides, the picture in it is already at the level

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

Bastarder Worse
graphics in The Witcher? What have you collapsed with an oak tree? In the Inquisition of the schedule, the soap is soapy, the locations in the Witcher are more monotonous, this is true, but the study of the weather conditions in the Witcher is simply amazing. As for optimization, the Inquisition did not work stably for me until I bought a new percentage, there was no such problem in the Witcher (changed a week ago)

J
JackofShadows 25.12.21

XAN_da
What are you talking about? He said he wanted an old-school RPG, so I hinted at him about Pillars of Eternity