3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Being 25.12.21 11:06 pm

The Witcher 3 vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, these 2 games are similar in some aspects, so the comparison is quite appropriate. Who thinks what: we write, express ourselves, do not hesitate.
89 Comments
Sort by:
0v3rfl0w 25.12.21

You shouldn't even compare these games. DA: I in all respects - including the relationship of the developer to the players - crumbles with a bang!

O
Oleg Bervinov 25.12.21

compared Indian cinema to Hollywood.
after going through the prologue in The Witcher, I removed the DAI.
and yes, even the most disgusting side quest in the Witcher (if I can say so at all), spits the main plot in DAI.
It was possible to paint 200 lines, but dai is not worth so much effort, and even more so its price tag.

H
HorvaT_G 25.12.21

What can I say, the best RPG of 2014 was Divinity OS. The fact that EA paid for high marks is immediately obvious, and perhaps the projects took pity, because DAI is not a competitor to Milsdar The Witcher, so the release was much later. At one time, I was very pleased with the attitude of Larian and Projects to the fans, free DLS free Ench. Edishn version. Everyone who played The Witcher and Divinity knows that you don't need to be tolerant and homosexual to buy your game.

s
seffko 25.12.21

DA: I’m probably only better in magical ability. (and even then it is controversial)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 25.12.21

Pedmak is definitely a wine.

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

HorvaT_G
Unfortunately, Divinity was actually the best RPG, but the journalists decided otherwise (it was unlikely that everything was paid for there, but still), and about the projects, they hardly took pity on EA, rather they just wanted to bring the game to mind (what they succeeded in comparing with the second part), if the witcher came out, then the estimates could be worse in a buggy form, but if the Inquisition came out this year, no one would have remembered her, and in the nominees for RPG 2015 she would be in second place) ))

G
Givemethedust 25.12.21

Kosolapyi1
you inserted it inappropriately.

H
HorvaT_G 25.12.21

XAN_da
I probably didn't even talk about EA anymore, but about Biovarchikov, because their relationship with the Projects is more than friendly, you yourself probably know what the story of the birth of the first Witcher is, maybe that's why there was a transfer. Previously, the Poles learned from the Canadians, but now we need to clearly change places, sorry for the Biovars, they finally got used to EA, the latter I wish a speedy ruin.

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

HorvaT_G
Yes, in fact, the projects were inspired by the creations of biovars (by the way, there were really excellent RPGs that were worth something), but biovars have slipped and as a result, the projects are now making games better.

S
Ser777 25.12.21

When is patch 1.05 coming out?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 25.12.21

the first dragon age biovars like from The Witcher rolled
From Baldur and Neverwinter.

p
podokonnik 25.12.21

I played dragon for several hours, then threw nafik. So the distribution kit of the game is lying on the hard disk. There is no desire to start over. Not hooked.
Witcher ... Damn, guys, are you serious? There are such moments, for example, when someone returns to someone on the pier ... If there were tears, he cried from emotional excitement, but a lump came up to his throat. Is there such a thing in a dragon? Yes, not in zhist.
Especially saving time in The Witcher. I try to go through all the side effects. I have already played more than 120 hours, and just arrived at Seliga. But that's not all. I left about a fifth of the sign quests on the continent. When I return, after the battle in KM, I will pass them. In short, I don't want the game to end.

I have not read books. I haven't read it yet. I don't see any need to read them to understand the game. Everything is clear and understandable from what is happening. Well, and the game, after all, at least some, but the choice of actions gives. There is no book.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 25.12.21

NatanieLzZ
Dark phenesy is not limited to Sapkowski's work. DA: O has been in development since the early 2000s.

_
__DOC__ 25.12.21

Of course, The Witcher didn’t play a game about fagots devouring our world.

R
Ret Ert 25.12.21

Kosolapyi1
The plot of the third witcher is not inferior to the second.

p
podokonnik 25.12.21

Aziflow The
Witcher 3 - I want to experience the same emotions as in the first playthrough.

Don't even worry. You will experience it for sure. There are such moments in the third, that already rolls up a lump to the throat. Well, the atmosphere itself is also not badly conveyed, even taking into account the bright colors. In the first, the colors are faded, which also gives the atmosphere of "hopelessness" to the game.

Ret Ert
The plot of the third witcher is not inferior to the second.

IMHO, not only is not inferior, but also a cut above.

g
grunt87 25.12.21

I hope the new YES will at least slightly resemble the episode about The Witcher

s
seffko 25.12.21

gryunt87
it would be better if the NVN series would be done by
podokonnik the
plot of the 3rd, roughly speaking about "Geralt's family", which is inferior to the first witcher in terms of the plot (as for me).

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

seffko
No, it's better if they don't do NVN anymore, otherwise another project will be poured down the toilet

p
podokonnik 25.12.21

seffko
Sogasen. But only with your message 1vc3. In general, it was about the plots of the 2nd and 3rd Witchers.)