3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Being 25.12.21 11:06 pm

The Witcher 3 vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, these 2 games are similar in some aspects, so the comparison is quite appropriate. Who thinks what: we write, express ourselves, do not hesitate.
89 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 25.12.21

XAN_da
I'm talking about a series, instead of dragon 2, it was necessary to cut nvn 3 and then look at people's reviews. NVN is inferior to the first dragon.

S
Soulstice 25.12.21

The Witcher 3 is by far the best RPG in the last 5 years. No YES, ME and TEC can compare.

m
mcbrut 25.12.21

The Witcher 3
Normal YES was only Origin. After her, there is already pop music for cutting the dough.

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

seffko
, I would not say that the second NVN is inferior to the dragon, and the game in the DND rules is much more difficult to implement in itself. And if Biovari released NVN3 in the same quality as DA2, then I would completely lose faith in this office

X
XAN_da 25.12.21

Soulstice
yeah and here in the topic about Fallout 4, after looking only at the trailer people have already started calling it the best game of the year ... What kind of hysteria has been going on with people lately ???

T
Traun 25.12.21

Started playing The Witcher (I haven’t played the previous parts)
I didn’t play DA I (I played in the past)
I vote for DA I, but most people like The Witcher

p
podokonnik 25.12.21

Traun
Started playing The Witcher (I hadn’t played the previous parts before)

This is the answer of preference. Play more, your opinion may change.

D
Demon_DDD 25.12.21

How does the Witcher compare to an MMO-like squalor?

z
zhekazloy 25.12.21

How can you compare them at all, even though they have a common genre of RPG-games are different.
Both games are good.

B
Bastarder 25.12.21

A funny topic because the Witcher fan forum is asked to compare this game with the Inquisition. Of course, it is possible to compare, but then according to the estimated parameters: plot, graphics and optimization, music, gameplay, replay value, etc., not forgetting that the Witcher is a game of one hero, and AIM is a party RPG. One of the features of these games, in comparison with previous games in the series, is the casual RPG component and combat, as well as sharpening the gameplay for gamepads. Games are increasingly turning into action with RPG elements.
Passed the Inquisition two times, first as Sorcerer-Knight, then Storm Archer. Now he took up the Witcher 3 and so far only Velen has passed. In connection with these, my comparison of these games may not be entirely correct. The storyline is still more attractive to the Witcher, as well as additional quests. The combat and RPG component of pumping skills and abilities in The Witcher is simpler, but requires the use of acrobatics. In fact, you click with one mouse button (more often a fast attack, less often a powerful attack), dodge or roll, the sign of Quen and Igni. In the Inquisition, this part is more complicated and interesting (for me personally), and tactics (party game) are also more difficult. Here, one auto attack is not enough, you need to correctly apply skills and pump them. In the Inquisition there are bosses - Dragons, which are not easy to defeat. In the Witcher, I haven't noticed normal bosses yet. There are more enemies in the Inquisition and they are more diverse in appearance, plus Breaks with their demons. In terms of battles, the Inquisition is more interesting than the Witcher. Graphics quality and optimization are about the same for my car. In The Witcher, I liked videos with more attractive-looking female characters (it's a pity that their skin is plastic), as well as well-drawn locations with a change in time of day and a change in weather. Vegetation looks better in the Inquisition and there is a greater variety of landscapes: midland and tropical forests, swamps, deserts, snowy and mountainous areas. But this is not the main thing. that their skin is plastic), as well as well-traced locations with a change in time of day and a change in weather. Vegetation looks better in the Inquisition and there is a greater variety of landscapes: midland and tropical forests, swamps, deserts, snowy and mountainous areas. But this is not the main thing. that their skin is plastic), as well as well-traced locations with a change in time of day and a change in weather. Vegetation looks better in the Inquisition and there is a greater variety of landscapes: midland and tropical forests, swamps, deserts, snowy and mountainous areas. But this is not the main thing.
Each of these games has its own originality, as well as positive and negative points. Each is good in its own genre of action / RPG. For me, they still look equal and of high quality, with a total score of 9.

K
KanoVoxLian 25.12.21

The Witcher 3 is better

S
SeregaTyl 25.12.21

If we compare the third Witcher in terms of feelings and experiences from the game, then with Dragon Age: Origins. Related games. Strong. Memorable.

But Dragon Age: Inquisition, how to put it politely ... bone waste. Cold. But with great potential. Which, unfortunately, hasn't been implemented. It's a pity.

m
mcbrut 25.12.21

Bastarder
You forgot about the tactics in YES And which breaks everything
This is to aggro all the mobs and cut circles in the meadows while the party members are dismantling

M
MaXuS_Who 25.12.21

In a word, it will be clear that the Witcher 3 put Dragon Age on its shoulder blades. VOICE !!!! I will not see the credits read, how infuriating it is)

R
Rockandrolllove 25.12.21

I didn't want to believe it, but the lines of relations in DA are better, at least they give a choice and more heart-to-heart conversations! The authors have hammered this in the Witcher and forced to Yenne, who is disliked by many ... DA is more role-playing game in meaning, there is more choice for the main character, and Geralt sometimes says nonsense and it is not at all what you yourself wanted to answer!

S
SVI 25.12.21

Both are good in their own way. I got both and do not regret a dime :)

R
Reverrius 25.12.21

The Witcher 3, even without options.

L
Loaf of bread 25.12.21

I missed dragon gage 3 altogether, the second part was enough))

V
Vaselinski 25.12.21

Verlorena

vabscheto Jan Natalis and Anais

S
Sanegator 25.12.21

I don't even know if it makes sense to compare the witcher and the dai. Dai is a dry attempt to swim to the dai. The plot is average, a bunch of unnecessary content made for show (for example Skyhold), a dead and boring world, artificially drawn-out gameplay (with a plot for a couple of hours The witcher is a masterpiece.