3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexa_SS 27.12.21

In the mission "Hot Afternoon", where you need to kill Pulaski, I immediately take the MP5 and shoot 2 wheels through his car. As a result, he loses control and you can easily catch up with him and pat his car, and then crush Pulaski with his car, otherwise he may pat you)))))

L
Lexa_SS 27.12.21

Minimum Plunder. The fastest and most convenient way is as follows. When you activate the mission, find a house (preferably on Grove Street since spend more time looking for the rest), take up your weapon and enter it. To complete this mission in just one night, it is advisable to have a shotgun and MP5 with you. If you go through this mission at the beginning of the story, then the shotgun can be obtained in the first Ryder mission. There you go to the pizzeria. As soon as you run back home, run over this idiot with a car and you will receive a shotgun. Save it for this mission. So, you are in the house: take a shotgun in your hands and go to the sleeping owners (Karl will walk with a shotgun much faster than with other weapons). Then you take MP5 and kill them, and then very quickly you will need to get out of the house and immediately come back. There will be no noise scale anymore and you can carry things one by one without fear. By the way, if you dragged everything from one house - go to another, take one thing, and you can again rob the previous house.

n
nyu 27.12.21

Lexa_SS
... and then you have to go through this procedure again. After visiting the second house in the "first", you need to kill its inhabitant again. + does not work in all homes. Isn't it easier to just find two accessible houses nearby (or even better, one opposite the other in the "Ganton" near the place of the truck), and rob them in turn? In 10 sec. it is possible to run to a thing, grab it and run out. If you start early (at 20:00), then you can complete a double rate per night.

L
Lexa_SS 27.12.21

nyu
That's what I said, if you rob one house and drag everything, enter the second, take one closest thing and get out. While you are running to her, the owners will wake up, but you do not need to pay attention to them. Quietly leave, and you can continue to rob the previous house.

5-B Grade Student 27.12.21

how can i help?

A
Awesome drew 27.12.21

You can pump the skill of a sniper rifle in a mission where you need to kill Ryder - you can kill him from the pier while he is swimming

s
superrrman 27.12.21

5-B Grade Pupil
Fly low.