3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
U
Untitled__ 27.12.21

Barnett
your way is too laborious for me. I passed this mission just the same with a jetpack. only the first time he didn’t help me much - I just couldn’t find the helicopter) in the end I had to shoot a little.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Labour intensive? It takes only three times longer to get behind a jetpack.

U
Untitled__ 27.12.21

It takes only three times longer to get behind a jetpack.
and what? In some missions I went to the other end of the state to get this or that transport, which was necessary for easier passage.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Well, everyone does as he can. You spend much less time on the method with the plane, and after all, the mission does not end after the hijacking of the helicopter.

s
seregagro 27.12.21

HELP to pass Mike Toreno's mission in gta san andreas !!!
I get to the airport and then I don't know where I need to go

B
Barnett 27.12.21

seregagro You
enter the airport and go towards the air tower, under which there is still a Super GT until a van appears and a couple of cars behind it. Toreno will be in the van, you need to shoot everyone there in order to free him.

s
seregagro 27.12.21

Barnett
Yes, thanks, but Toko is written to me at the airport so that I find the signal and where is it

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Actually, a scale should appear on the side of the screen, which fills up the closer you get to the signal. You can look for him like that, but I always just drove to this tower until a van showed up for a meeting.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 27.12.21

seregagro, it's hard to say. Only due to the fact that it is not in one place, but in any one.

L
Leysan 27.12.21

I don't even have a mission to go to the wrong side of the rail, maybe there are any codes ???? m how can you go through it ??

k
kerm68 27.12.21

OUIQDMW and WANRLTW.

E
Egor_Pskov 27.12.21

Codes won't help here. The main thing here is to manage Sanchez well so that Smoke can hit the vagos directly.

T
TommyAssassin 27.12.21

Laysan do
not understand what is difficult here? I passed this mission the first time

E
Egor_Pskov 27.12.21

I now pass this mission with ease, but the first time, when SA passed, I had to suffer a little with it.

G
G.ruslan 27.12.21

In the "wrong side of the rail" you take the sawn-off shotgun and improve the control to the maximum, and complete the mission with ease, go ahead of the train on the arch, stop and kill! A very easy mission, but I did a little work the first time.

E
Egor_Pskov 27.12.21

Can't you complete this mission without cheats? Cheats are evil!

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Well, why, you can pump the sawn-off shotgun in a cafe, near the drink and spray, so that the cops do not interfere. I did that once.

G
G.ruslan 27.12.21

Why can't you, I just got hooked on them, well, in different ways you can

r
romance cj dude cj 27.12.21

GTAman
Egor_Pskov it
is necessary to go correctly so that the smoke does not shoot at the train, but at the vagos

and who can go through these fucking zero missions with helicopters

ivavjacheslav
I passed this mission 3 times but it is really difficult

I went through the og loc mission for a very long time I am driving for this motorcycle I crash I fall off the motorcycle and then it says like Freddie left.

you know if cj has received 2 3 4 wanted stars, get on the train and go fast and if your city is not open, the train stops near the bridge, and in this case the train will pass and will not think to stop.

Don't multi-post

S
SA Pr0 27.12.21

Passed Gray Imports without going inside the warehouse. You need to attach more knapsack charges to the door of the room where the target is located and detonate them - the mission is completed.

And in the mission Architectural Espionage, it is not necessary to go up to the upper floor to watch a video about how to distract the guard, you can immediately destroy the air conditioners.

Way to complete Life's a Beach mission without dancing: