3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyclismen 27.12.21

thanks to Barnett for warning me, otherwise I would have expected someone to call me!

D
DI3EPTIP 27.12.21

The mission is on the wrong side of the rail.
Before the mission, make a sortie to Las Venturas for a minigun, save, then on a sanchez, without waiting for a smoke, overtake the train, climb the arch 1 of the bridge and jump onto the roof of the train. Calmly shoot everyone and take the smoke home.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.12.21

THIS is if you manage to get away from 4 stars

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

So it was said that we must save, and the 4 wanted stars will disappear!
And so that it was faster, you need to hijack the Kropduster plane (if you are not lucky, the stars will appear right there). And if you can fly without pilot skills, then dodging fighters will not be a problem.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

To make a sortie for a minigun and not be afraid of 4 stars, you need to do the following:
1) make a sortie to San Fierro and get to know Kati;
2) to get acquainted with Katya, you need to pump muscles to the maximum, because she only likes pitching;
3) who are too lazy to swing can collect all the oysters, but with the same 4 stars it is much more difficult, it is better to go and swing.
All this will take a lot of time, but there will be advantages at the beginning of the game: a minigun, and if they kill, then the weapon will not disappear.

C
Colonel Cortez 27.12.21

Why did the creators poke around so many missions with planes? I just can't get through the mission NOE I dropped my cargo in the village, flew to the airfield, but I can't land the plane until you fit into the center of the runway, smash it on rocks, or other obstacles. Who knows how best to plant it?
On my own I will say that it is easier to get to the village and back above the water, in the area where the rivers are wide. Look at the map and orient yourself to get to this place and keep the course to the village. As the red ring flew by, the cargo dropped, carefully, without catching the trees, we turn the plane to the river and fly over it back to the airfield. So there is less chance of getting caught on mountains, pillars, etc., and there will be enough time. But the main thing is not to drown the plane.

And also a mission where you need to follow the plane of the assassins until they arrived in the city. The ring is in the air every time in a different place, I just can't get into it. And is it necessary to pursue the plane through the ring. And my plane is heavy, difficult to turn around and gain altitude. Does anyone know an alternative?

PS Actually, GTA translates as a major theft of a car, which means that everything in the game should have been on wheelbarrows, and not on these rotary-winged glands. The game is just bombing, but this aircraft, just got it. In Vice City, for example, there is only one helicopter mission.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

In NOE, the challenge is to fly below radar, and flying over water is really the easiest way to complete this mission. But if the difficulty lies only in landing, then you can only advise to go back to school training and again training in landing the plane.

L
Lightninggg 27.12.21

Colonel Cortez can get through if you skins save! tell me what to get through! just NOE or also a mission with assassins ??

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

Colonel Cortez
Actually, the game is so named, because during it all the time you have to steal cars in order, for example, to get to your destination.

C
Colonel Cortez 27.12.21

serega.neky, now there is hemorrhoids with hired killers. I just can't get on such a trough behind a passenger plane with those same killers. Would throw you a save save, but I don’t know where to get it, from which folder, which file, and then what to do after you go through and throw it off to me? Explain everything in order.

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

You go to the Documents user (my computer) / GTA San Andreas User Files. There will be a Gallery folder with pictures from the game, a User Tracks folder, as well as slots with saves, choose a slot called GTA SA sf Xb, where X is the slot number and throw it on the soap.
ZY serega.neky please explain to me how to load saves, otherwise I didn’t practice.

V
Vade4ka 27.12.21

I can't go through a mission called Mike Toreno I need to find a truck at the airport I can't figure out where this truck is Help me please thank you in advance

F
Ferdinand Grau 27.12.21

As I recall, the Toreno van is near the end of the runway.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

There is a tower near the second entrance to the airport, under which there is still a Super GT, so as you enter through the main entrance and go to this tower, the signal level from the mobile phone will start to fill up, and then the van itself will appear.

9876543210Lena 27.12.21

In the mission with Smoke "Just a business", when he is already driving a motorcycle, and I shoot, then after jumping from the truck he drives into the yard and stands. And they do not write that the mission has failed, time passes, but he stands and does not go. And I can't get off the bike either. What is it?? HELP TO UNDERSTAND, PLEASE !!!!!

B
Barnett 27.12.21

What is it??

The game is buggy.

9876543210Lena 27.12.21

How to get rid of this glitch ???
And in a mission where it is necessary to set fire to a house, and then save a girl from the same house, I call in for a fire extinguisher to OgLok (it seems that his name is something like that) so that I do not run through the burning house to the 1st floor.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

The easiest way to give someone your save to complete this mission.

f
f.Lomaster 27.12.21

Up, Up and Away!
No jetpacks ... All it took was two dozen sniper cartridges. Having passed through the gate, we do not break through the hangar with the bad guys, but calmly go around it counterclockwise, jump over the fence over the containers (after having shot two curious ones). Two control and warning shots upward, at the soldiers at the helicopter - and that's it, you can go up the stairs. Then we shoot down two turntables, which are actually posing for us - and we can fly!
In total - 7 well-aimed shots.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

I never even had a thought to go through it with a jetpack. And you can hijack a helicopter without any shots at all, with the help of one dodo. You just take a dodo and fly to a place just above the buildings. As soon as the triangle on the radar is in the center, press the entr, open the parachute and descend directly to the helicopter. You don't even need to touch the soldiers, you just jump into the helicopter and fly away.