3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

For example: before the mission where you need to shoot down the Toreno
helicopter, you can go to the airport and take a homing rocket launcher, and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone will not need to chase after him
AND I DO NOT GET OUT ... :(

J
Jura 27.12.21

This is because Toreno's helicopter simply cannot be shot down until it reaches the end of the freeway and stops there.

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

no, I have such a crap: it seems impossible to destroy it vaasche; not at the very beginning, not on the freeway, not in that village. In a word, ANYWHERE!

l
lukin 27.12.21

How to complete the mission "robbery of the van", how to get rid of the badges? !!!!!!!!

n
nemanja 27.12.21

This is because it is simply impossible to shoot down Toreno's helicopter until it reaches the end of the motorway and stops there

. Although it can be shot down from the M4 ... strange.

J
Jura 27.12.21

Actually, I knocked him off the minigun;)

M
Mikku 27.12.21

I had a rocket launcher for this mission, I just overtook a helicopter on a motorcycle and shot it down

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

And I can't overtake him in any way; I have him, though at the end he stops, but I shoot, and he flies again, as if nothing had happened ... /; (

M
Mikku 27.12.21

Got to take a motorcycle and go to the freeway

n
nemanja 27.12.21

I did the same as GTAfanat.pro

In the mission swimmer-killer, this is a mission for Wuzi, there you need to put a bug on the ship. We enter the mark (this is as usual), there we float, we float, we float, and when finally we have a lot of free space and security on the "Tropics", we just turn right, swim there (under water) and climb out onto the shore. Around this place - pix.PlayGround.ruthere is a boat. We transfer to it, and trying not to crash into the guard and swim about a meter away from it, we get to the ship. Only it will be necessary to climb from the water, and not from the boat. Ie it is necessary to submerge in water.

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

Actually, I knocked him off the minigun;)
And where did I get it ?!

B
Barnett 27.12.21

By that time, the minigun can only be obtained in Las Venturas, making its way through the heaps of cops.
By the way, I always do this at the very beginning of the game, a minigun will always come in handy in a difficult situation.

J
Jura 27.12.21

I got it ... you will never guess ... on the support of the railway bridge in San Fierro, right in that transparent "wall" that blocks access to Las Venturas.

M
Mikku 27.12.21

In short, in the last mission, you need to kill a lot of bandits and a Big Smoke, but this mission will be easier to complete if you have a six-sided vehicle or a minigun. You are already wondering where to get a minigun, but some do not know that a six-barrel can be obtained on one bridge from San Firero to Las Venturas at the very beginning there is a small arch and on the roof of this arch lies a six-barrel

B
Barnett 27.12.21

To get to the arch you need a helicopter or a jeepak, when it's easier to just cross this bridge and take a minigun at Villa Toreno. He appears there after the mission Vertical Bird.

M
Mikku 27.12.21

BarNett: Yes, but the jackpak will open according to the plot and there won't be any chances

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Yes, it's not about how to get a jetpack, on this bridge there are only 200 rounds in a minigun, and in Toreno's house, 500 rounds are immediately given, plus you can save there and take a minigun again, another +500 rounds and so you bring their number until they become endless ... In my opinion, the benefits are obvious.

M
Mikku 27.12.21

BarNett: you're right!

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

But it is much more profitable to take on the bridge, if you have not passed San Fierro. By the way ... When, access to Las Venturas opens ?!

B
Barnett 27.12.21

So it’s just there by helicopter and you can’t get there, because an invisible wall prevents the helicopter from landing on this support, but also from flying up close.
You can go to Las Venturas as soon as a mission becomes available, where you have to drive a monster across the desert for a while.