3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril balsam 27.12.21

In a mission where it is necessary to turn off the power plant, Karl must fly in an airplane, and then drop down and parachute into the red mark.

Passage in my opinion: We fly by plane, we fly up to the place, we are dropped with a parachute, we jump off nearby. We go to the Ammu-nation, buy a silent pistol, arrive at the place, closer to the mark. You can get to the mark only from the cliff, we slide along the rock along its left side, we get on the mark. Carefully, so that no one sees, we reload everyone at the power plant, we put bombs, the

mission is completed.

n
nemanja 27.12.21

So you can come in advance with this pistol.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Too many unnecessary actions turn out, as if you are playing this completely without weapons. Yes, even if you have one knife, this mission is very easy to go through.

P
Pril balsam 27.12.21

Maybe it's easy for you, but it was very difficult for me to pass it.

Mission "Running Dog"
As soon as they said to catch up (in a yellow bandage) of one type, jumping over the fences, we quickly catch up and shoot at him. Mission completed.

n
nemanja 27.12.21

Z has always done this, but otherwise it is impossible to mine there.

P
Pril balsam 27.12.21

I don’t know, I always brought the matter to the end, i.e. until the inscription appeared that it was already possible to shoot him, and not earlier, - to catch up

n
nemanja 27.12.21

By the way, in the Running Dog mission, it's better not to jump over fences, but to run along the road.

k
keySTOER 27.12.21

This mission is easy, because you run faster than Vagos)

P
Pril balsam 27.12.21

Run faster if you upgrade your stamina

k
keySTOER 27.12.21

Is there an alternate walkthrough for NOE?

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

You run faster if you pump up your stamina
Or just paint over 100 graffiti.

l
lazbool 27.12.21

People help or how I can not pass the mission "Free fall" How many tried, how it does not work!

M
Mikku 27.12.21

To greatly speed up the mission with the murder of Jizzy, before entering the club, shoot the tires at the "comet" standing in the parking lot. Jizzy will try to escape on it, but on bare rims it will not go far anyway.

G
GTAman 27.12.21

In fact, Jizzie escapes on Broadway, but if the car is destroyed, he will ride a green PizzaBoy (unique, by the way).

M
Mikku 27.12.21

hmmmm ... sorry not checked = (

n
nemanja 27.12.21

In the very first mission, you can get off the bike and go by car.

G
GroveGreenLion 27.12.21

Well, this is already known to everyone ...))

g
goshakineshma 27.12.21

so ... what will be the privileges of completing all the missions of the fireman and cops?)

S
Super Agent 27.12.21

From the firemen you will not burn in the fire and you can calmly use the molotov!
From cops will be 150% of the armor or more!
Full health from doctors!
Taxi drivers for 50 passengers in a taxi will have nitro! And if you breed 5 in a row the bonus is 500 dollars!
From pimps, whores will sleep and give you money!
And all the rest of the money!

D
Dude 27.12.21

where is the best place to go to the ambulance mission?