3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Is it a good or bad ending? And how many are there? Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri died, Radovid was alive, Emhyr was killed, all sorcerers and nonhumans began to be brutally exterminated. He killed the witch, found the medallion, at the end all the creatures from the swamps began to climb into the house, where Geralt was, I don't know whether he survived or died.
And is there an ending with his death? Can Ciri be saved? Which one did you have?
91 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano08 28.12.21

Radovid and Emhyr were killed at my place, Ciri survived.

R
Ryu7ick 28.12.21

I'm alive with Triss. Radovid won the war. Ciri completed the full training of the witcher with me, received my gifts in the form of a sword and left on her own path.
End

S
Sssses52 28.12.21

like there is an ending where ciri will be on the throne
PS in a game like 36 endings

S
Staliger 28.12.21

3 main endings - Ciri is dead, on the throne, or free. And then we get a kind of tree from the events of the game - who won the war, who Geralt will be with, what happened to the baron, magicians, etc. Thus, 36 endings will be typed.

D
Default2 28.12.21

Staliger
Listen, and my baron hanged himself, how could this have been avoided?

M
Maklline66 28.12.21

PC game Emperor
is possible if a different play is very distantly related to the quest and kill the spirit, the prisoner in the tree, rather than liberate it

D
Default2 28.12.21

Maklline66
I understood everything. I freed the spirit, did not know that it would not affect the death of the baron.

Z
Zinndate 388 28.12.21

How can you achieve the victory of the Kingdoms or Nilfgaard? What main or side quests affect this?

H
Hireidan 28.12.21

Here's the annoyance - ciri has died ... Why is it like that in general setting up the frames ... What was needed in order for her to become free?
Ps I suppose it's the conversation with Ciri before her death? Or is it not?

L
LenivyiBob 28.12.21

I had such an ending that Ciri died and then "technically" Geralt also died in the swamp from powerlessness.
In general, such a depression.
Replay from scratch, well, fuck.

D
Default2 28.12.21

LenivyiBob
I have already started, this ending did not suit me either.

D
Default2 28.12.21

Staliger
BzDanilka
And what decisions need to be made for Ciri to be on the throne?

H
Hireidan 28.12.21

The emperor of PC games
must be taken at every opportunity to take her to Emgyr. I ignored it got a very sad end ... so many hours wasted ...

D
Danil01 28.12.21

Well, I turned out (CRIS alive and free, Emgyr dead Radovid alive "even though I fulfilled attempt on him," Geralt remained with Triss, and they settled in Kovire, hunting, not people, and wizards ended)
And most importantly,
in the game has 36 states of the world, and only 3 endings.

a
assasin23 28.12.21

It seems to me that when the ciri entered the White Cold or whatever it was, they showed actions
> to bring the ciri to the emperor or not.
> take money for what you found ciri or not

R
Razor12345 28.12.21

and if the cobblestone from the quest, the enemy of the people, is handed over to Radovida Philip? or is it an insignificant quest? After all, at the end she is also a cheto shaman with her gang, although I didn’t see any sense from her. I still came across phrases about a live Vesemir, it would be great, but when you come to Kaermorhen it’s already sad, there’s no one to do there and there’s nothing to do there.

E
Egor2104 28.12.21

Danil01
–0+
just now #
How to get to a good ending? (I don’t know)
Probably we should keep everyone alive like: junior bastard?

E
Egor2104 28.12.21

Can anyone help

D
Danil01 28.12.21

Egor2104

No, my younger bastard is dead, but Dudu, who took his form, remained alive.

R
Rogue from Brookvolino 28.12.21

An article in English about endings and what decisions affect what
http://segmentnext.com/2015/05/20/the-witcher-3-endings-guide-how-to-get-all-story-and-character-endings