3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Is it a good or bad ending? And how many are there? Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri died, Radovid was alive, Emhyr was killed, all sorcerers and nonhumans began to be brutally exterminated. He killed the witch, found the medallion, at the end all the creatures from the swamps began to climb into the house, where Geralt was, I don't know whether he survived or died.
And is there an ending with his death? Can Ciri be saved? Which one did you have?
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sringi 28.12.21

I just sort of read that even when you bring Ciri to Emgyr (if someone didn’t understand this after Kaer Morhen right away), and it seems like I saw a video when she remembers it showed that she was standing there with Geralt, and Geralt didn’t take the money, etc. and at the end she becomes a witcher and goes through full training with Geralt

S
Sringi 28.12.21

yes, on YouTube, the first memory of her is immediately shown where she is at the emgyr with Geralt and, as a result, there is a happy ending, so you can take her to emgyr and get a happy ending. But only as a PPC))

S
Sringi 28.12.21

Maybe it’s not necessary that she communicated with him alone, well, I have to introduce "alone with Emgyr"?

S
Sringi 28.12.21

Something I left a lot of messages just recently passed the game, so under the impression sorry if that), I just came out so that she became an empress, although she did everything like that she should become a witch, just judging by the video on YouTube there is a happy ending when she remembers how she spent time with Geralt, everything is the same as in that video, even the sequence is the same and she still became an empress, although it worked out so well, but still I did everything the same way, but it turned out differently (

t
tesla707 28.12.21

Ciri is alive and has become a witch. The Gerald gave her a silver sword.
Avalak'h is alive.
Emhyr is alive, Gerald told him that Ciri was dead and that Ian was somewhere in the North.
Radovida killed Philip.
Dijkstra is dead.

Here is my ending.

and now the question: I played the whole game with Ian, I didn’t sleep with Triss. After talking in a pub with Ciri, they somehow missed the story with Ian. Was there supposed to be some thread of Ian's cut-scene? Or is that all? Even after the ending, in Dandelion's story, nothing was said about Ian, only that Gerald returned to his orders and Ciri went to the dear witch. The last time I saw Ian was when she made a crack in the magical barrier of Avalak'ha with words like "I know that you will return with Ciri." It’s even somehow sad that Gerald didn’t stay with Ian.

p
propeller-faust 28.12.21

I replayed the third time and I think I got the most normal ending: Radovid is dead, Dijkstra is dead, Emhyr captured everything. Ciri in Nilfgaard is his successor. Geralt and Ian live somewhere far away. The bastard is a bum, Avalakh is alive. Only Keira is dead. Well it just happened by accident, accident

L
LegionerKM 28.12.21

tesla707
She had to go into the tent a second time, when everyone left, where Avalakh had worked out a plan, how to extinguish the King of the Hunt. If there was no such scene, then I messed up somewhere: I did not complete the "Last Wish" quest, for example. Or some kind of bug in the game.

t
tesla707 28.12.21

LegionerKM
yes, I accidentally flunked the Last Wish quest (
or rather, I didn't flunk it, but simply forgot about it and went further through the plot, and when I noticed those that Failed it was already too late.

M
Medvedator91 28.12.21

Good afternoon. Such a situation - the whole game I played love games with Triss and Yen. accordingly, after the last preparations before being sent to the skill - a tango quest for three, Gerald is left alone. It's a shame, because I thought that it would be possible to choose between them.
Maybe someone has a save - the last preparation on the quest, or when the herald went with Ciri to the bald mountain, or even better - before the council of the lodge! level and equipment - it doesn't matter. The main state of the world. Namely -
- the Baron is dead, - the
Herald confessed his love to Yennfier
- the sorcerers are saved, the persecution of the inhuman
- Keira in Lambert
- played snowballs with ciri, she went to the council of sorceresses alone.
- Dijkstra is dead, Radovid is dead

From me a plus to karma!
Thanks!

s
shpenny 28.12.21

Medvedator91
Believe me, you missed a little. In fact - the selection changes one of the pictures before the final credits. If passed special. Yennefer's quest, then you've seen everything.

M
Medvedator91 28.12.21

Shaytralala,
even if so, it's still a shame