3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Is it a good or bad ending? And how many are there? Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri died, Radovid was alive, Emhyr was killed, all sorcerers and nonhumans began to be brutally exterminated. He killed the witch, found the medallion, at the end all the creatures from the swamps began to climb into the house, where Geralt was, I don't know whether he survived or died.
And is there an ending with his death? Can Ciri be saved? Which one did you have?
91 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
Aeeee, just what the end is needed. Ciri to take the throne, Radovid is dead, and Geralt and Triss have arranged a house in Kovir. That's all, I'm happy)) Thank you, I really helped out, otherwise I wouldn't know that you can pretty quickly fix some decisions to get a cool ending.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11
What I was glad to help) I myself was wondering what will come of you and how these decisions affect) I myself did not have much time left to go through, it’s just not up to the game right now, but I’m sure I’ll become a witch, because I hid her from Emhyr)

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
Geralt mentioned to me that she is a witcher, but apparently you mean the ending where she leaves as a witcher. But everything is the best, I’ll go to do gwent, and before I collect another 100 questions, on the islands, and thanks again)

N
Niko71790 28.12.21

Emgyr won the war with me, although he himself said that the traders and the nobility demanded renunciation from him. Temeria became a vassal, but an integral country. Novigrad and Redania began to walk under the black sun. Well, on the islands the queen is the new daughter of Ruin, the islands began to grow richer. Ciri became a witch, and after that went her own way, gaining fame as a monster hunter. And Geralt, as always - forever without money, always on the road, after tango the three of us.

At the moment when Ciri passed into white cold there were moments where she and Geralt played snowballs, raided the elf's laboratory and the moment where she came to honor the memory of the boy from the islands, who caught her and took her away from the wild hunt.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Niko71790
I, too, three of us tango, was stupid) But it's still cool, I will definitely replay it, because I did not open everything and did it special, so that there was more interest

N
Niko71790 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
This was the only moment in the game when I wanted these impudent faces to be burned at the stake or allowed to go naked all over the world.

i
izoon34 28.12.21

Ciri survived, became a witch, she was trained by the herald, and they each went their own way.
I killed Radovid, killed the Dikstra, I don’t rummage in the names and other politics with these cities, but Tymeria rejoices. and emgyr somewhere in + remained alive. the herald himself hangs out with yennifer in some quiet place where they like)) like everything

L
Levity 28.12.21

How to get the quest to kill Radomir?
PS I found and brought a spy from the trolls

i
izoon34 28.12.21

Levity
further along the plot you will go through and there will be a moment when you will be given it already at the end of the game

G
Gimazu 28.12.21

Guys, can anyone write how to make such an ending? Ciri is alive, became the Witcher or sat on the throne, Gerald lives with Triss, 1 time passed and the ending is complete nonsense, I want to replay from the middle, help plz

M
Max Martynov 28.12.21

Gimazu
To do this, you need to fulfill several conditions. (1) Regarding the ending with Triss. In order to develop a love line with Triss during the game, you need to perform 3 important actions during the passage of Triss's quests. Namely: 1) Kiss at the masquerade 2) Help save the magicians 3) Say that you love her on the dock. In the future, you will need to abandon Ian, after completing the quest with the gin, there will be a choice: Say that you love her, or it's all over, you need to answer that it's all over, otherwise there will be no ending with Triss. (2) Regarding the endings, important actions affecting the ending begin after the Battle of Kaer Morhen. 1) After the battle, there will be cat. a scene with Ciri, where you will need to play snowballs with her, in order to do this you need to choose an option - I know how to cheer you up. 2) If you want her to become an empress, then you will have to show her to Emgyr. To do this, you need to choose the option: Visit the emperor, in the dialogue. In order for her to become a witcher, the emperor does not need to show her. 3) When the emperor is offered money as a reward, you need to refuse it. 4) Together with Ciri, smash the Avalah laboratory, for this you will need to choose the option: "And you try", instead of the option "Calm down." 5) After that, you need to go with her to Skyal's grave and bury him. 6) Complete the quest at Diisksta with the murder of Radovid. These variants of answers in dialogues will make you a happy ending. =) Answers in dialogues at the end with Avalakh and Ciri do not matter to the ending. In any case, there are only 3 main endings, of which 2 are positive. Well, in my opinion, the ending is somehow rather weak. Good luck with your walkthrough. =) the imperator does not need to show it. 3) When the emperor is offered money as a reward, you need to refuse it. 4) Together with Ciri, smash the Avalah laboratory, for this you will need to choose the option: "And you try", instead of the option "Calm down." 5) After that, you need to go with her to Skyal's grave and bury him. 6) Complete the quest at Diisksta with the murder of Radovid. These variants of answers in dialogues will make you a happy ending. =) Answers in dialogues at the end with Avalakh and Ciri do not matter to the ending. In any case, there are only 3 main endings, of which 2 are positive. Well, in my opinion, the ending is somehow rather weak. Good luck with your walkthrough. =) the imperator does not need to show it. 3) When the emperor is offered money as a reward, you need to refuse it. 4) Together with Ciri, smash the Avalah laboratory, for this you will need to choose the option: "And you try", instead of the option "Calm down." 5) After that, you need to go with her to Skyal's grave and bury him. 6) Complete the quest at Diisksta with the murder of Radovid. These variants of answers in dialogues will make you a happy ending. =) Answers in dialogues at the end with Avalakh and Ciri do not matter to the ending. In any case, there are only 3 main endings, of which 2 are positive. Well, in my opinion, the ending is somehow rather weak. Good luck with your walkthrough. =) Well, in my opinion, the ending is somehow rather weak. Good luck with your walkthrough. =) Well, in my opinion, the ending is somehow rather weak. Good luck with your walkthrough. =)

G
Gimazu 28.12.21

Max Martynov
Thank you, he chewed everything up and put respect to you =)

M
Max Martynov 28.12.21

Gimazu
You 're welcome , glad to help. =))

S
Skatt 28.12.21

Guys about the endings! I went through and got exactly what I wanted. - ciri is alive and will become an empress, Emhyr captured everything, and made the city vassals. Radovid is dead. Skellig is thriving. A and Ian live like people.

I want to start going backwards, and come to the end - Radovid and Emhyr are dead. Ciri is a witch.

What decisions need to be made for this?

D
Destroyer_26 28.12.21

My ending
Ciri is alive, went into the tower, then changed her mind, moments flashed as they played snowballs and went to the boy's grave, then Geralt and ciri walk in the white garden, the nilfs come for ciri, emgyr made her his heir, the nilfs won the war, Temeria became a vassal of the Nilfgaard, but independent, and Geralt remained a vagabond.
PS but how to make sure that the emgyr was killed in the end?

D
Destroyer_26 28.12.21

Hmm, the ending with the death of Geralt is horror, of course, they were really developed, they surprised me, but as I understood it, they added it purely for fun, you shouldn't take it seriously

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

Max Martynov
Uh-huh. When Ciri was leaving, I got a lump in my throat ... It pisses me off that all the plot characters disappear after passing. You feel like a lonely donkey)) and now I wonder what is better to choose in the "Mistresses of the Forest" quarter to spare the tree or cut it down? In spite of last year's 40-minute gameplay, I decided to spare the
Outcome:
Spoiler The village of the steighers was destroyed everywhere the barn and the guts)) the wife of the drunk baron turned into a kikimora and died, the drunk hanged himself))

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

Destroyer_26
Wow, what have you done, since even Geralt is dead?)

D
Destroyer_26 28.12.21

Y5J
No, I got the ending of the rules, I already read about the bad ending here, and decided to watch the vidos

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

Destroyer_26
Hmm, I stupidly performed all the pubs, when they ended, I returned to the plot)
The result is this:
SpoilerCiri is alive and became empress
Radovid killed
Nilfs defeated
The persecution of non-humans stopped, sort of like) The
bastard is dead, instead of him Dudu
Dijkstra is dead, and Roche, 1 and 3 parts of Tyler, alive)) He
persuaded some elf to throw Eredin.
Geralt stayed with Ian.
Lambert with Keira
Triss with a nose))