3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Is it a good or bad ending? And how many are there? Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri died, Radovid was alive, Emhyr was killed, all sorcerers and nonhumans began to be brutally exterminated. He killed the witch, found the medallion, at the end all the creatures from the swamps began to climb into the house, where Geralt was, I don't know whether he survived or died.
And is there an ending with his death? Can Ciri be saved? Which one did you have?
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
SolomidRUS 28.12.21

I can please everyone who ended up with the death of Ciri - this ending is not real, because Geralt also dies in it (his fate is not shown in the epilogue, and you can see how monsters enter the house, but he does not fight), and in the Season of Thunderstorms at the end of the book, the sorceress meets Geralt on a hunt and he erases her memory with a sign of doubt. From this it follows that there are only two real endings. In support of the above, I give an argument: in Kaer Morhen, Geralt tells Ian about how Dandelion bought him a sword in Kerak (an event from the Season of Thunderstorms). This ending is a bit of an add-on. endings as in Mass Effect 3 (Disclaimer, although the developers have confirmed that it is not real). So I can congratulate everyone - the story of Geralt and Ciri has a happy ending)))
So it's better to replay the game again (after all, it's great) and look at your happy ending of the story)))

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

I think that who got a bad ending with the death of Ciri and, accordingly, Geralt
Spoiler (he goes to finish off the witch and takes Vesemir's amulet and in despair refuses to fight further) The game went badly,
that is, they rushed along the main plot and scored on most additional quests, which is not takes place. Add. quests are also important, the story is revealed deeper in them, moreover, if you constantly refuse a request for help
Spoiler (like go from Ciri to the bed or play snowballs with her) you will lose a lot of interesting in terms of dialogues, where they are also important, this will lead to such a sad ending.

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
I can refute your words. I went through all the additional quests, the location of the white garden, Novigrad and the surrounding area was explored far and wide, the islands were mediocrely explored, but not a single quest remained there, only with? I'm not tired of it much =) And in the end I got it. Ciri enters the portal. Radovid is dead. And Geralt goes to pick up the medal and stays in the house. Apparently somehow my decisions led to this, but somehow too strange actions should have been then.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11
Do you see here that the main thing is Ciri
(for some reason it reminds me of mass effect 3 and his choices)
How do you feel about her, did you cheer her up after Vesemir's death, did you go to the grave, to the box with her, didn’t choose for her and always supported her, in in the end, after the portal, she has memories, if they are bad, the result is known, if the good she stays alive) I reviewed many endings that are on YouTube to understand this, I could not resist, well, I came to this conclusion, and there is a link to the English forum where what decisions affect the ending, and what I described, they are there.
And yes, if Ciri dies, Geralt too, the witch says about this that he does not want to suffer anymore.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Another thing subtracted
SpoylerDa incidentally, is already much looked endings, but none of them Ciri memories in the lair of the White coldness that either give CRIS forces, or selected, it was not, when before go to coven witches in order to kill them and Ulmrik, invite Ciri to first stop by Emgar on the way and talk to him (for one thing - to receive the promised reward). If you truly have a father's heart, then you will by no means take payment for her salvation. This act, it seems to me, had a much stronger effect on Ciri. Apart from all the help given to her in all her smallest requests, as well as real feelings for her.
Shl - from the above, another ending follows if you help Emgyr find Ciri, then she will become the heiress, if not, she will become a witch.

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
I went with her on all her quests. And when choosing, I did not take money from her father, and also gave her the choice to decide) So, now I am in great doubt that I really will have weight when drawing up the ending. yes, good memories were shown, so you can still hope for something?) But I had a couple of bugs in the game with quests, I don't know if this affected, but for example the Cave of Dreams quest was counted as failed, although I did it passed, and everything is fine. And the nameless quest was added to the story quests, although I passed it, there are ticks everywhere in it, but for some reason it appeared, xs like that)

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11
Something you missed, you would show me the ending, maybe I would answer, but I can only guess.

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Here's what I think, the words that we say at the end play a role on Ciri, whether she leaves or not? Maybe I just have enough words to change in the final battle? And then the game took me 100 hours, somehow not ice, but the ending ,30 minutes))

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Reread the English forum.
1) after the battle play snowballs and not go to drink
2) let her smash the laboratory and not give the necklace
3) go to the grave
4) here I am confused, I can’t translate normally, I need to go with her and talk to the lodge or not.
+
5) if you took ciri to emgyr, then you really shouldn't take money for saving
6) complete the quests to kill Radovid
These are important aspects of a good ending for the heir to the throne)

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11 the
words said at the end do not matter, only the choices you made
SpoilerThe ending will depend on the decisions you have made in the past, and in order to get to this conclusion, you must make at least two of the following four options. Going against three of them will mean Ciri is dead and ending # 1 gets fulfilled.

In Act II: Main Quest: Blood on the battlefield you must choose to play snowball with Ciri over drinking with her.
In Act III: Home Quest: Final Preparations, you must have let Ciri go alone to talk to the Fairy Lodge.
In Act III: Main Quest: Battle of the Drugs, you shouldn't have given Lara Dorren's necklace to Ciri, allowing her to tear up the lab.
In Act III: Main Quest: Battle of the Preparations you must go with Ciri to Skjall's grave.
Besides this you must provide the following:

In Act II: Main Quest: Blood on the Battlefield you must have gone and took Vizime Ciri in Emhyr.
Or, a few scenarios in relation to the war, Nilfgraad, Radovid and Dijsktra.
You will receive three different endings within this conclusion.

In order to get the first two, in Act II it is necessary to complete the assassin quests (which include tit for tat side quests, Deadly storyline and Redania's Most Wanted). Then in Act III, you must have managed to complete the quest: Reason for the State.
try to figure it out for yourself =) Remember what you did wrong) In
short of 5 conditions, if you do not fulfill 3, Ciri will be dead.

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

I get 1 good tax, against 3 bad ones. I can still fix it and let her destroy the laboratory. And it will be 2 against 2. Then I mean I get a more or less normal ending? try to fix.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11
yes, it is necessary to have 3 out of 5 fulfilled conditions, then everything will turn into a good puzzle) + 2 Conditions if you decided to make it an inheritance, that is, showed Emgyra and did not hide it (I didn’t hide it) but I haven’t figured it out yet, I’m reading, translating, I understand. Tell
me what happened later) (I read a little more and wangyu, with you she will become a witch)

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
So, stop, stop, stop. Here it is written 2 out of 4. And you are talking about 3 out of 5.
Look, it means how I will now:
-1 . We drank with her, and did not play snowballs.
+ 2. Now I will destroy the laboratory.
+ 3. They went to the grave.
-4. We went to the box with her, this is probably a minus.
+ 5. We went to Emgyr, I didn't take money.
+ 6. He killed Radovid.
And what comes out?

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11 It's
hard to say what will come out. Did you choose the
side of Roshe or Dikstri?
all realized heiress if you will it emgyru showed 4 of 6 conditions are fulfilled. (in this case)
if you do not show and hide Emgyru it is necessary to perform At least 2 out of 4 (will vedmachkoy)

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Focus
I apologize, of course, but as if even in the title of the topic it is written, SPOILERS. What did you want to see here?

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
Dijkstra failed. Thank God there is a save from the laboratory just, if it doesn’t help, I’ll load from a conversation with Lies. But there, in principle, not much to go through.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Ilya11
Start with a lab, I am sure that it will survive, you had 3 minuses (which is unacceptable, because 3 unfulfilled conditions mean death, as it is written).

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

You probably haven't read the trick , but there are as many as 36 endings. And you can have any, depending on the decisions you make. Don't be so upset)

i
ilya1iz2 28.12.21

Spartanez_86
Okay, I'm already going through, I'll sign off in a couple of hours. It's pretty interesting to watch how they are spreading the laboratory))

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

Focus
Dear, of course I understand everything, BUT, you have no sense of desire to play? I myself did not go through the game to the end, well, I could not resist, I confess, but I am interested in the options for the development of events, and I want everything to be smooth, just take note of the information and make history further. This won't make the game worse, believe me