3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 06.01.22 11:07 pm

How Menge got the treasure (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Thanks to all. Especially hamam)
And if on business, then thank -SERGEY- for answering the question
94 Comments
Sort by:
F
FD45 06.01.22

Why it was impossible to immediately go to beat the witches on the bald mountain, instead of playing out the drama in the swamps, it turned out that they could not be overcome in any way. But in fact, as an ordinary soldier you can. At the same time, when visiting the bald mountain, Ciri says that all the peasants and the baron knew about this place, that witches settled here.

PS I remove the question with Avalakh

F
FD45 06.01.22

F
FD45 06.01.22

F
FD45 06.01.22

F
FD45 06.01.22

They say that the Witcher does not impose decisions, like other RPGs, so no. The game almost plainly says that it is necessary to save the baron's wife and, accordingly, from suicide (after all, he is so good), Let's give the children from the swamps to witches for soup. And the wife and the baron and he himself will be alive, they will go to look for a doctor, far, far away.
The video then shows that in order to do a small good (save the children), you need to do a big evil (free the creature from the tree) show the death of the baron, talk about his wife. And in the description of the assignment they condemn me) what the FUCK!

F
FD45 06.01.22

At the same time, the baron himself gives us, but nothing. If alive, then

F
FD45 06.01.22

And if not, then he will say that he hanged himself. The answer to both that and that, Ciri has one

Pity HER, Pity

F
FD45 06.01.22

It's the same with the cribs, the video shows that it’s bad, that I’ve smoked a girl out of the house. This is not good. And then it turns out (on a bald mountain) that I created a family. Ivasik and she. She says she is glad. They invite you to visit. And so there Ivasik alone. The logic is reinforced concrete.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Send Triss to Kovir, do not send, there is no difference, she will still be on in Kaer Morhen and further
Straight IN (I show my thumb)

F
FD45 06.01.22

It's only about inconsistencies, and I'm not even talking about incompatible things. It seems that the middle finger shows the druid
And the one who carries the corpses, a game about Poland and its myths, And here it is. Or talk about mortgages! WHAT IS THIS?

F
FD45 06.01.22

F
FD45 06.01.22

Keira Metz says she did not know who was developing a cure for some kind of disease. But in her house I find it! Where it is said that they were lovers. But nothing of this can be learned from her.

a
anton2412d 06.01.22

Answer to your second comment:
Avalakh cursed Eredin, the curse did not work right away, because Avalakh was able to slow down this process, Uma ended up with the Baron, because some sailor lost him at cards, the
Witcher did not immediately kill the Witcher, because in this there was no point (he needed information about Ciri, and the witches gave it), the Sabbath on Bald Mountain happens only one day a year, that is, witches are not always on Bald Mountain

F
FD45 06.01.22

anton2412d
Witches live there! CIRI speaks
about it. I know that Umu was defeated. but luck. It was there that he ended up

a
anton2412d 06.01.22

Axel1993
I don't remember her saying that
Yes, and how could she know about it

F
FD45 06.01.22

anton2412d
Go through that moment again. It says about it. That they occupied the mountain. That the druids were driven out

a
anton2412d 06.01.22

Axel1993
HAS BEEN BUSY, but they are not always there, during the quest with a tree and in flashbacks with Ciri they appear in a different place

F
FD45 06.01.22

For blunts minus

F
FD45 06.01.22

anton2412d
Well? Have you read it? I don't see the plus sign ...

F
FD45 06.01.22

anton2412d
Where in the game is it about Eredin cursing Avalakh?