3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 06.01.22 11:07 pm

How Menge got the treasure (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Thanks to all. Especially hamam)
And if on business, then thank -SERGEY- for answering the question
94 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 06.01.22

Axel1993
Regarding the game as a whole, the fact that the not thought out final story of the key characters after the game, such as Triss, Yennefer, Iwasik and a bunch of others, do you have any idea of ​​the scale so that you could interact and all these characters reacted differently depending on from your choice throughout the game? So you can still release as many as 5 parts, where Geralt runs around the world, how he lives with Triss in Kovir and a bunch of other options, it is impossible to implement everything, so be content with what is available and do not create problems and do not look for cons in the game ...

1948865 06.01.22

Axel1993
SpoilerHardenly, of course, it will sound: you need to go to a mental hospital, comrade ... Write to the Poles about all this, give them food for thought, and be simpler about everything. Try to write a plot yourself with a non-linear component (you give a cycle of novels !!!), and only then fall down with such "arguments" on the forum (there are also many inconsistencies in the book - have you heard about the human factor?) ... All this does not look very adequate , in my opinion.
No offense, good to you!))

G
GventPlayer 06.01.22

Bupycop
Vilgefortz saw perfectly, he had magical sight, and he missed, because Geralt had Fringilla's magical medallion, which creates an illusion. So he just hit where Geralt really wasn't. He didn’t think that some witcher had an illusion spell :-). And according to the author's idea, Wilgefortz had the advantage. He was much stronger than Geralt and if he decided to use magic, he would easily win. But vanity ruined him, he just decided to take it out with a show-off with a staff, like a warrior of a warrior - well, he paid for show-off :-)
ps and in the game I would take this Vilgefortz (if he was) in panties on the last difficulty xD

G
Gutsz 06.01.22

What kind of flood topic?

G
Gutsz 06.01.22

About the answer:
Spoiler on the plot, the buttercup stole them and handed them over

B
Bupycop 06.01.22

GventPlayer
So much the better, it confirms my words that Geralt did not defeat Vilgefortz alone.

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Axel1993
Played, played, read, watched the walkthroughs and still did not understand how he got the
treasures Inattentively: played, read, watched:

Spoiler

F
FD45 06.01.22

-SERGEY-
In! Thanks! Only here is still to find out where I missed it. Where was this paper.

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Axel1993
This is in the shelter where the bomb was collected. Then on the ground floor Geralt meets Dijkstra with Triss.

F
FD45 06.01.22

-SERGEY-
Thank you

F
FD45 06.01.22

Bupycop

Yes, and they will be waiting for me! Since they are sitting there on the planned day, which everyone knows about, all the peasants in Velen. And they didn’t tell anyone downstairs that a white-haired dick might come to be kicked. They didn't put there, I don't know, the devil, the devil, at least someone. When Ciri comes to them, they do not expect, they smoke bamboo there. Cook the brew.
About strength.In a conversation, when Geralt determines who to beat whom (who are witches, who are Imlerich), he says that Imlerich is dangerous, that she fights worse than him. And therefore he will go for it himself.
"So you can still release as many as 5 parts, where Geralt runs around the world, how he lives with Triss in Kovir and a bunch of other options, it is impossible to implement everything, so be content with what is available and do not create problems and do not look for cons in game "
To whom am I creating problems?) I asked a question, or rather expressed my dissatisfaction

F
FD45 06.01.22

For a start, how can a novel (a written book) be non-linear? There are probably two sets of pages?))
And about the quality of the plot, here: "We, in essence, learn only from those books that we are not able to judge . The author of a book, which we can judge, should learn from us. " Johann Wolfgang Goethe.
"and only then come down with such" arguments "on the forum" and the forum is the authors of the script of the game?
"There are also many inconsistencies in the book - have you heard about the human factor?)" There is one big inconsistency in the book, which essentially destroys the whole story about CIRI! The Wild Hunt, or rather, those elves from another world do not need it. Why? Because they were not going to take over our world, they are beautifully and themselves travel to us (as in the game), and it does not say a word that they do not have any opportunities that Ciri has. Yes, he didn’t write that they needed us purely as a labor force: grooms, servants.
Fortunately, the developers have thought of it. Saying that they need to take over our world, as they are threatened by the White Cold. In order to take over our world, they need an army. But their wizards cannot carry a large number of warriors, and Ciri can, because they need her.
In the book, they just wanted to plant it on the dying king so that they would have a child. But it didn't work out - the king died. What's next is the tenth thing.
In addition, the book did not explain what is so special about "The Elder Blood". There was some kind of Lara Dorren, and now the Elder Blood came from her. Why is she the oldest? Why is she the oldest? How older she is, how younger she is, and so on. And in the case, you can, as you recommend, not think too much, why take everything so seriously? He opened the beginning of the book, flipped through, and so on all seven. Then I went to the forum, where a bunch of geniuses, book-lovers who will tell you: "Well done! Scrolled through and good, no more. Why think about it"

B
Bupycop 06.01.22

Axel1993
I can throw the same screenshots for you, where the Baron says about the witch's dwelling like "I thought it was all the nonsense of the peasants", in any case, even if you postpone the problem of finding witches, you won't get there, because the doors closed, if you are wondering why the developers did not think about the idea that you cannot climb the mountain, but it is necessary through the door, then you can find a lot of such nit-picking, why the witcher does not go to the toilet, as in real life, and a lot of such discontent, which can be sucked out of your finger. Also, I can point out that Geralt is not unambiguous, he himself stated that Witches are dangerous, very dangerous, I will not attach a screen either, I think you are already aware of this phrase.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Bupycop
I know that the baron said, he did it at least twice
About the toilets: do not juggle and compare your ass to your finger.
And I see no admission of wrong
"You see, you don’t understand, or you don’t want to understand that witches do not have a permanent location, they can disappear at any moment, just like after talking face to face with Geralt, just like the last witch fled from Ciri, and so , it’s impossible to get them, but you don’t understand this, you rested that they were sitting on Bald Mountain and waiting for Geralt to come and kill them. You were told that the Sabbath happens once a year and that on a certain day, witches appear on Bald Mountain , in order to accept 3 young people and eat them, in conversations it is said that this oak once belonged to druids, then they cursed this place and took it for their needs, that from there they draw strength and feed the roots of this cursed oak once a year, namely to the Sabbath. "