3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 06.01.22 11:07 pm

How Menge got the treasure (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Thanks to all. Especially hamam)
And if on business, then thank -SERGEY- for answering the question
94 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 06.01.22

Should your attitude to the word "daughter" somehow influence my attitude towards it or the attitude of the developers? Seriously? I am silent when the whole forum is beating in ecstasy from Triss. We are talking about facts. Someone's opinion will not change them - in fact, she is an adopted daughter, reconciled and move on.
When I played Skyrim, I first went through additional. assignments, and then the plot. No, this does not mean that I knocked down the first dragon when the dovahkin was over 50. This means that the plot in time is always a separate line, always, always, always damn it! So it was in DAO (I could jump between Orzammar and Denerim several times, in fact there were several days of travel, the pestilence destroyed all the lands long ago, but no, it obediently awaits us), so it was in ME (I managed to explore all the planets to Vermire, how is it, Saren fell asleep?), so here and so everywhere.
Having come to the swamp with the baron, we found his wife - whether she dies or not is not so important, it is important that after this the baron no longer cares about witches. And Geralt at that time with me, if I'm not confused, did not yet know that they were trying to eat his DAUGHTER. Evil is evil, but look for it, whistle it, alone and no one knows where.

PS I know that proving something on the Internet is a thankless and useless task. Some moments in the game seemed unfair and wrong to me. But here I am trying to explain only because all the questions asked were not shown to me with questions when I went through the game - everything was quite clear. And it doesn't seem to me that any of the respondents are "shielding" the game. We all answered how we understood and saw it, but no, we are stupid and did not understand anything, why should we.

SpoilerNo one is interested in why Collapse dies so stupidly at the end? Or is he just dying for me? Here I am offended and incomprehensible. Okay though, let's better ask a question that has already been answered several times.

W
Wild rider 06.01.22

Axel1993
"And if you drive her out, what she learns from the birds that Ivasik lives in the swamps and will come to him."
Oh, look, this is a standard screenwriting trick designed to surprise the gamer. An interesting combination of circumstances, backed up by logic. In Novigrad, she will not be allowed to live, for people like her are hunted, so she had to move to the swamps. And there I met Ivasik by chance.

F
FD45 06.01.22

deeVries Where is
she adopted daughter ?! Who took her as a daughter? It's just that with Geralt, Yennefer decided that she was their daughter.
Geralt knew that they wanted to devour her immediately after completing the task under the Steigers, with the creature under the tree.
I'm not a pervert, I don't care about a drawn woman, Triss or Yennefer.
Sapkowski himself, a lover of books, when a woman is a mistress. Everything is saturated with this. The developers only added a little to this. In order to please fans of cartoon boobs.
Here on You Tube you go, look at the passage and you are amazed. 60 videos for an hour, almost all of them are called by quests. But all the gamers have videos with titles like "Sex with Triss", "Sex with Keira" - it's horror. Just squalor.

A
Amishor 06.01.22

It is necessary to warn Sapkovsky that until Geralt has not drawn up all the documents for custody and has not received permission from the relevant authorities for adoption, Ciri is officially a homeless child and must go to an orphanage ... A
reasoned dispute implies that the arguments have been heard. There are a lot of answers to your arguments, but you don't care, right? I see no point in continuing the topic, the author is right on all counts, and the script was written by a thousand monkeys after a thousand typewriters.

Axel1993
This is a fan service. It's the same everywhere.

W
Wild rider 06.01.22

deeVries
"Nobody cares why Collapse dies so stupidly at the end?"
From the outside, maybe it was stupid, but pride did not allow him to survive.

Axel1993
"So the salvation of Ciri is a matter of paramount importance, but quite postponed."
Game convention. Additional quests were allowed to be completed at any time, but the task with the witches must obey the logic of the plot. However, the developers could add more variability without tying the actions of the characters to some kind of holidays, here I do not argue. Geralt would have told Ciri that he had already avenged her.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Wild Rider
Generally agree

A
Amishor 06.01.22

Wild Rider
But it's a shame! It always hurts me when book characters die. And the Collapse was great):

F
FD45 06.01.22

deeVries
Fanservice? By this logic, the main thing in books is boobs?

B
Bupycop 06.01.22

Axel1993
Well, yes, and you wanted the developers to force you to complete the plot in the first place, not giving you time to explore the world and perform secondary tasks, besides, while you are running around the world, you are in some way looking for traces of Ciri, because she visited Velen and Novigrad and Skellig. Imagine how much noise and whining would go up if they did, as you ask, so that it would not be possible to postpone the plot and run in the footsteps of Ciri without touching the side effects. Regarding the witches, read more carefully, the Baron and most other peasants who did not obey the witches believed that these were tales about witches and the Sabbath, and it is also said that witches do not live on a bald mountain, but in all swamps, they cannot be caught , for they have eyes and ears everywhere, and during the Sabbath, it is a good option to find them in one place, for such an event is once a year, you can come there yourself in your free time and kiss the closed door, or you can shovel from the tumaniks. And in fact, I think Geralt would not have coped with three witches at once, unlike Ciri, because although he is cool, he does not have such abilities as Ciri, and even if you consider that with a bad ending, he fights one witch, not without problems, what can I say about three at once ...

F
FD45 06.01.22

Bupycop
He could not cope with witches, but with Imlerich, right?)
With Vigelfortz, though not the first time. With a lousy cloud of enemies, but with witches not?)))
I am not asking that the plot be left only, I am saying that you cannot personally come to them in a tambourine and find out everything. At the same time, release the baron's wife, etc.
No need to invent
"The Baron and most of the other peasants who did not obey the witches believed that these were fairy tales about witches and the Sabbath, and it is also said that witches do not live on a bald mountain, but in all swamps, they cannot be caught,"
I a crappy cloud of screenshots for whom did you insert it? Everything is written on them. Read

A
Amishor 06.01.22

Axel1993
You wrote about the video, I answered about the fan service. Did I mention books? Generally not, although I really don't need to ...
And based on my logic - yes, of course, the main thing in books is boobs. I have not read anything more complicated than the manual for the game. Let's forget that I'm not a thirteen-year-old boy, but somewhat older and ... not a boy, in general. Of course, boobs, but how did you guess?

F
FD45 06.01.22

Fanservice is a two-word word. Fan and service. So whose fans are you referring to? It turns out that books. The game is by the book

A
Amishor 06.01.22

But there we talked about the video. Reread your own message.
And so - I have never argued that a series of books about the Witcher is the best achievement of literature. I like it, but there are better, more interesting and smarter ones. But even in these books, everyone reads for themselves - maybe someone reads for the sake of boobs.
For Sapkowski, this is more for the sake of the plot and atmosphere. And in the game, yes - pure fan service, there are a lot of bed scenes in the plot and outside of it. Although Whistle Zosia is something.

F
FD45 06.01.22

deeVries
Pro video, yes. About the passage of the witcher.
Fanservice, I didn't notice a lot of boobs in the second part. Succubus, yes Triss. Well, also Bianca. And again, not a fan service. This is not what the game was famous for.

X
X_ray_83 06.01.22

A bunch of idiots, thank you laughed))))))

X
X_ray_83 06.01.22

Axel1993
Where and at what point in the game do they say that Menge intercepted the treasury? When he grabbed it, who did he take it from? How did he get it?
Menge himself speaks about it! Are you a clown? Or youtube "passing from an imbecile burnt"?

W
Wild rider 06.01.22

In fact, you can find fault with any thing in this game. It all depends on personal perception, expectations from the game. For example, I did not like the default appearance of such a character as Thaler "Schrödinger".
PS A hint of 1 part of the game where it was possible to kill this comrade, if someone did not understand.

A
Alter the witcher 06.01.22

There are already a lot of explanations given. Everything is scheduled. Several times.
Why was the topic created if you do not accept other people's answers, but you demand and demand everything?

B
Bupycop 06.01.22

Axel1993
Imlerich alone, he also fought with Vilgefortz with the support of his friends, and he also killed his servants more than one, there was Regis, who died saving Geralt, there was Yennefer, who also received from Vilgefortz, there was Milva, who died in a duel with an equal archer, there was Cahir, who bought time for Tsyri, there was also Milva, so he was far from alone to beat Vilgefortz, besides, Geralt had an advantage over him, due to his eye injury, he mowed and due to this, Wilgefortz missed Geralt, so this once again confirms the statements of other people above that you did not read carefully.

B
Bupycop 06.01.22

Axel1993
You see, you don’t understand, or you don’t want to understand that witches do not have a permanent location, they can disappear at any moment, just like after talking face to face with Geralt, just like the last witch fled from Ciri, and so , it’s impossible to get them, but you don’t understand this, you insisted that they were sitting on Bald Mountain and waiting for Geralt to come and kill them. You were told that the Sabbath happens once a year and that on a certain day, witches appear on Bald Mountain in order to receive 3 young people and eat them, in conversations it is said that this oak once belonged to the Druids, then they cursed this place and took away for their needs, that from there they draw strength and feed the roots of this cursed oak once a year, precisely for the Sabbath.