3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Game balance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In my opinion, the balance in the game is rather strangely distributed.

There are no complaints about combat, perhaps it is better than what was in the first two parts, so to speak, the evolution of what was in the second, with some improvements, for example, added a pirouette, wear of weapons and armor, which also delivers.
The battles became more difficult and interesting (the complexity of pain and suffering), I really did not go through a lot, but I hope the bosses will be interesting, like the keiran from the second part, that not only to call, but it was necessary to use signs and devices.

But with the level of monsters, they somehow managed to do it, for example, I just switched to the second location, I had level 5, now I have already advanced a little and I have level 11, but at this location monsters or quests of level 33 come across, this is too much in my opinion, because you need something like that all the same, calculate at what level the player will go through this location. Of course, you can return to this location when there is an acceptable level, but in my opinion it was more correct to do the further you move and open new locations so the level of quests and monsters should be higher, and not such a bias ...

Alchemy, by the way, also surprised, now to replenish stocks it is enough to just meditate and having alcohol, bombs, elixirs, oils are replenished in a miraculous way, i.e. in fact, we no longer need to collect herbs if we have already studied the recipe.
83 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.01.22

_Str75_

It is necessary to carefully read my posts, and understand what my complaint is, it was just necessary to correctly place the monsters at the locations, for example, at least as Angelica04 wrote.
In the scrolls, there is no such skewing (yes, there are monsters that at the beginning will take you out with one poke, well, in any game you won't pump it like that, because again it depends on the level of difficulty), in the first two parts of the witcher there was also autoleveling ...
In fact, of course, this is not particularly annoying, if you like the game, then you will be happy to return to this location again, it's just very striking and done as something not thought out, monsters with high level should be in the last locations, because you are just by this time you will have time to pump to an acceptable level.

c
caliskan 09.01.22

I think that all the same it is necessary to adjust the level of enemies to the character. At least a little. Now I have level 23 and most of the enemies, even on the highest difficulty, cannot do anything to me. And there are very few tasks that would require a higher level. by the 35th level there will be nothing to do in the game world. and at 70, even walk naked and beat with your fists. Here in dark souls everything is more competently done. Your level does not affect anything, but only the parameters of strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc. And that is not so much influence. The main thing there is weapon damage and bonuses from the parameters of the Persian. You can take a ladle at level 700 and rake off any enemy.

F
FENIX1992 09.01.22

The people noticed that for the completed quests they add only a couple of points to me experiences, is this exactly the bug that everyone is talking about: "do not accrue experience for completing tasks"?

_
_Str75_ 09.01.22

saa0891 My
friend, did you yourself Skye passed on the complexity of the legends?)))))))
In Sky, the SAME garbage happens, and finally I felt autoleveling there with great difficulty after pumping the spell. It is strange that someone felt it when the spell was stolen ...))) I passed it both on the master and on the legends of difficulty. Like Toko perks in a bow, stealth and light armor, you take (legends require perks for stealth, difficulty with the master and without them rolls), cast the spell - that's it, the lafa ends ... Dragons fold into a couple of flops even on the legends. For example - the very first moments of the game - when on the first lvl you get out of the dungeon, you find yourself in the grotto where the bear sleeps ... Try to knock this bear down on any difficulty level. What's the payee? All right, the bear will pick you up. There even a satellite gives advice - Try to sneak unnoticed. The next moment of the same Skye - we got to the pub in Whiterun and ask, if there is no way to pick up - and you can immediately be randomly given a quest for a giant. And try to beat this giant to nubolvl at any difficulty level on nubochara, for example ... Then at the starting lvl you dance around giants and dragons in nuboboost and without perks for 1.5 hours, around one and you exhaust 300-400 arrows, and then finally there are no words ... By spitting all the beggars on the same legend ... In Wedmake3, the quest system is a bit different - you are shown the recommended level for the quest. There you at least know beforehand whether to go on a quest with such a difference in lvl or not ... around one and harass 300-400 arrows, and then finally there are no words ... By spitting all the beggars on the same legend ... In Witmak3, the quest system is a bit different - you are shown the recommended level for the quest. There you at least know beforehand whether to go on a quest with such a difference in lvl or not ... around one and harass 300-400 arrows, and then finally there are no words ... By spitting all the beggars on the same legend ... In Witmak3, the quest system is a bit different - you are shown the recommended level for the quest. There you at least know beforehand whether to go on a quest with such a difference in lvl or not ...

And you, my friend, need to better understand WHAT you are dealing with before you scribble posts. And as Angelica04 wrote, this is finally a system for pumping MMORPG games, for example, everything is rigidly divided into locations, which, in turn, are divided into separate areas where mobs of a particular level live. So you gradually move from one area to another as you level up the Persian ... This is generally, in my opinion, extremely rotten and predictable ... Corridor ... And the open world mode leaves this corridor, but it has some a disadvantage as your character develops ... And with such a system as in the same Sky or Witcher3, at least at the start there is still that drive from complete unpredictability - you never know who you will run into)))

The open game world implies one thing, for me personally, - that in the nearby surroundings there will be opponents who have a very different level of lvl.
And believe me, people with a very pumped-up mosKom of a guy is just how to make sure that when playing in an open world mode, the game does not appear as the enchant is pumped and at the same time get away from the corridor ... While you are suffering from demagoguery here)))

J
Jon Bekket 09.01.22

I lvl 11 golem lvl 24 killed 30 minutes, killed all the same)

L
Lexx77 09.01.22

Purgesha
Axiem first need it ...

L
Lexx77 09.01.22

In general, it is hampered by the lack of storage for belongings in the game. You will find something stronger, but the level does not fit and you drag the floor of the game ...

P
Purgesha 09.01.22

Lexx77
won't give anything from the thorns of the algul aksiy, every time the attack gets lost.

z
zoomukc 09.01.22

As at ur. "To death!" defeat 2 thugs in the port of Navigrad to guard the theater? I am 15lvl, quest - 12lvl. With three hits, Geralt lies down. There is not enough room for rebounds, you can only block one with a counterattack, but the second will hang you 100% at that moment.

D
Danil01 09.01.22

zoomukc
pay them 100 coins and be done

s
saa0891 09.01.22

_Str75_ My

friend, did you yourself Skye were on the complexity of the legends?)))))))
In Skye, the SAME garbage happens, and finally I felt autoleveling there with great difficulty after pumping the char. It is strange that someone felt it when the spell was stolen ...))) I passed it both on the master and on the legends of difficulty. Like Toko perks in a bow, stealth and light armor, you will take the

Keyword after pumping GG, again there are some subtleties there.
I went through more than once, at the highest difficulties, believe me, before you specifically invest in perks and skills (even in blacksmithing and enchantment, not to mention basic skills), GG almost always has a very hard time, even with two opponents, but if it is also magicians, then kapets.
I won't even argue with you, try to play a pure warrior or magician (without stealth and bow) on the legendary (while declaring the main skills as legendary), it will take a lot of time until you can pump and not shy away from every bear or outcast , I’m not talking about necromancers, magicians or vampires, no matter what the tomatoes are pointing at you, and in almost any game you can find an imba way, another thing is that you again don’t understand the essence of my claims, and you won’t understand.

And you, my friend, need to better understand WHAT you are dealing with before you scribble posts. And as Angelica04 wrote, this is finally a system for pumping MMORPG games, for example,

You need to understand what you are dealing with (it doesn’t matter whether it’s an MMO or a single-coil RPG, it’s just the right approach, good mechanics will work well everywhere), and I described it in the very first post when I created such a topic, Angelica04 understands this ,you are not.

The open game world implies one thing, for me personally, - that in the nearby surroundings there will be opponents who have a very different level of lvl.

A correct open world implies a correctly distributed balance (it should not be as you describe, i.e. the level of opponents, of course, should be higher and they themselves should be stronger than the main player, but not to such an extent, plus it should also depend on the level of difficulty), I do not argue what can be done on some locations of raid bosses or monsters that will be much higher than your level, so that you would come back here when you swing, but it should not be in the same form as in The Witcher 3.
Again, the absence of autoleveler is very bad for those that when you have pumped to a certain level, many monsters become very weak, which has already been mentioned more than once in this thread.
However, I stated my remarks in a fairly understandable form.

S
Sandugo 09.01.22

dmitrians
I have only taken the skill of increasing damage with fast attacks from the power ones. From mutagens, an increase in damage with accumulated adrenaline and a bonus for the griffin's setup. From magic completely Igni, Yrden, 1st row Axii and Quen. Quen 2 rows is just a useless skill. Rolls rule)) And standing stupidly in a sphere that takes damage is not fun. Of course, if you pump in the 3rd row of Quen, then you can keep the force field and the opponents will chime themselves ... But IMHO, the rolls and igni rule so completely)))

M
MKUltra 09.01.22

dmitrians
I'm on the blue line too. Energy is just restored almost instantly if you buy 20-25 branch skills and wear light armor (Kota, for example). After the enemy knocks down Quen, it is worth jumping away from him and the energy is already restored, almost without delay, you can cast Quen again and into battle. The tactics are as follows: apply Quen, 3-4 heavy blows, jump back, Quen again, etc. Enemies are taken out 10 levels higher than the hero, you may not even receive damage. Also, level 2 axii is not bad: enchant the enemy and while he is an ally, you can demolish half of his health, and on a new one until the victorious one. You can also remain without a single scratch.

PS. And how do many people get pumped to level 35 and above? I have almost completed the storyline (now I need to assemble a team before the battle in Kaer Morhen), I went through all the extras. quests and orders (only a couple of orders left not completed) and only 23 level

v
vzglydizugla 09.01.22

saa0891
I need mobs with high lvl (more precisely, places on the map with them), but such places should make sense so as not to "score" on them (cool clothes under lvl or something). With regards to the whole territory and monsters (Wolves for example) they should be avtolevel (at least - two of the HS), and then you go a 20 and lupish wolves Level 2)
With respect to pumping and subsequent difficulties, so in all the games, I got skills and it became easier, got clothes - easier. As an example; Gothic, try to meet a gloom or an orc ahead of time, 1 hit and you are on the wall, but with skills and armor already on an equal footing.
ps there are skills / clothes that give some kind of cheating, so they spoil the impressions from the pumping "like I can stand everyone easily."

M
MKUltra 09.01.22

vzglydizugla
Why is there gloom, there are wolves with boars driving) They even have paladin armor not a hindrance.

v
vzglydizugla 09.01.22

King of the World
(gothic 2 night of the crow), it is not strange, but for me one of the most difficult games remained both in the passage (I did not do that and missed half of the game, you need to think and delve into), and in combat (with the orcs sometimes I had to " cheat ", for climbing pebbles and extinguishing with long-range)

s
saa0891 09.01.22

Six repair kits, 20 minutes and you're done, took out a devil 25 level at 12 level.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lexx77 09.01.22

Purgesha
From axia, the algul folds the thorns and crumbles it with a powerful attack ...

M
MKUltra 09.01.22

saa0891
I just passed the order of 33 level on the poisonous head eye in the mine at level 23) I wasted all the swallows, raffar potions, cats, a lot of food. It was never necessary to repair the sword)

s
saa0891 09.01.22

King of the World

It was never necessary to repair the sword)

I want the same sword.
As soon as I try to endure some nasty thing that is much higher than my level, the swords very quickly fall into disrepair.

Now, by the way, I was trying to take out a level 28 golem, but I realized that it would be a very long time and I ran out of repair kits.

I just passed the order of level 33 at level 23 for a poisonous head-eye in the mine)

By the way, I tried to endure this head-eye at level 5, naturally, I didn't even take off 1% of his hp.