3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Game balance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In my opinion, the balance in the game is rather strangely distributed.

There are no complaints about combat, perhaps it is better than what was in the first two parts, so to speak, the evolution of what was in the second, with some improvements, for example, added a pirouette, wear of weapons and armor, which also delivers.
The battles became more difficult and interesting (the complexity of pain and suffering), I really did not go through a lot, but I hope the bosses will be interesting, like the keiran from the second part, that not only to call, but it was necessary to use signs and devices.

But with the level of monsters, they somehow managed to do it, for example, I just switched to the second location, I had level 5, now I have already advanced a little and I have level 11, but at this location monsters or quests of level 33 come across, this is too much in my opinion, because you need something like that all the same, calculate at what level the player will go through this location. Of course, you can return to this location when there is an acceptable level, but in my opinion it was more correct to do the further you move and open new locations so the level of quests and monsters should be higher, and not such a bias ...

Alchemy, by the way, also surprised, now to replenish stocks it is enough to just meditate and having alcohol, bombs, elixirs, oils are replenished in a miraculous way, i.e. in fact, we no longer need to collect herbs if we have already studied the recipe.
83 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 09.01.22

On monsters of higher lvl, burning poisoning bleeding works well, it takes a lot of xp to the victim. More than equal levels.

_
_Str75_ 09.01.22

saa0891
Passed more than once, at the highest difficulties, believe me before you specifically invest in perks and skills (even in blacksmithing and enchantment, not to mention basic skills), GG almost always has a very hard time, even with two opponents, and if it's also magicians, then kapets.
Well, you made me laugh so much that I have no strength. Straighten your arms, turn on the mosque, learn to analyze situations and choose the right tactics. I ran on legends with 800 damage from drag-bows, everything worked out according to the full program from a couple of splashes. She switched to the handle + magic muffled steps and ebony leather ... And she also fiddled with her forehead ... They formed like cute ones again for a couple of splashes. For 12 hours of playing in the legendary mode, you can blow up as much as 80 lvl, if you think about it and how to do it. What you write says only about ONE - you are not at all able to select competent tactics and build builds.)))))))

And now let's talk about the same Middle-earth ... How did I soar there at the start against the herds of orcs ... I just didn't have the strength ... And how the perks closed up the spell, got hold of sensible runes, which I changed, depending on the tactics I chose - - and just rush broke into the crepes and took out everything that was moving like a cyborg ...
A similar situation as in Skye and in The Witcher3 Everything turned out to be when the spell developed and got the right set of runes for weapons ...

A correct open world implies a correctly distributed balance
Are you an EXPERT in this area? So I doubt it ... So, implement it ... Teach the Gazebo, Projects and Warners to the mind and HOW it is necessary to implement autoleveling in open game worlds)))))))

You need to understand what you are dealing with (it doesn’t matter whether it’s an MMO or a single-coil RPG, it’s just the right approach, good mechanics will work well everywhere), and I described it in the very first post when I created such a topic, Angelica04 understands this ,you are not.
I ask me not to poke. Only those whom I allowed to communicate with me are on YOU with me. Let's follow the basic rules of courtesy ...
Just a couple of months ago I already had one discussion on Sky's autoleveler. Slipper here, foaming at the mouth, argued - what a shitty autoleveling system Sky has and what the Witcher has ....
You, my children, make up your mind.)))))))

But you DO NOT realize ONE simple truth - what you both are so excited about, it throws the game back for years, when the games were CORRIDOR ... And if this was implemented in The Witcher3, then the concept of "open world" would not be appropriate ... You would be chased along the CORRIDOR with the subsequent strengthening of the levels of the enemy. And then - people like YOU would have already made DIFFERENT claims, such as "We were deceived, we are being driven along the lokas like along the corridor." You will already decide what you want ...

Here is Angelica04's wonderful offer - lvl 25 mobs on Skeliga with the recommended lvl 16 quest "On Skelige" ... I advise you to watch the streams from professional players who play at the highest difficulty level at lvl 20, they got dusty and ate a pack of 18 lvl wolves. So the BALANCE of the game is KEEPING OK if you CAREFULLY follow the recommended difficulty levels for completing quests. After all, they introduced the concept of "recommended level" as protection from fools ... And still they ran into ... Poor developers ... Everyone imagines himself smarter than them ... Plus, they forgot that Giants walk the roads there. Still that fun on them narvats on the same 20 lvl. And what she offers - this generally leads to a COMPLETE reshaping of even the storyline, not to mention the rest ... Voshchem, really ... First we write, then we think))))))
These are the first attempts to implement open world games ... And again - the great brains paryatsa to the next stage boevki in this approach did not lead to okazualivanie ...
I have the feeling that he did not play in the game with an open world game and Vedmak3 - - this is the first acquaintance with a similar generation of games ...

You made me repeat myself, I bow for this. And you keep writing about what you are far from at all ... One thing amazes me - EVERYONE thinks himself SMARTER than professionals ... But someone, but projects, managed to put together a very intelligent team in a huge number of directions ...

d
dmitrians 09.01.22

World King
Kaer Morhen is only half the game))

_
_Str75_ 09.01.22

vzglydizugla
In the course of Gothic, he also did not play))

d
dmitrians 09.01.22

Sandugo
King of the World
Thank you for unsubscribing - it means I will go to swing the griffin in the 3rd passage, otherwise I already wanted to swing my bear on eliks again

M
Mordok 09.01.22

saa0891
Autolevel is not a cake! Either you bring down packs of trolls, then one of these drives you around the forest (obl). But in the Gothic style of norms - you walk, take down all living things on the plain, stuck into a cave and ... you paddle from there that your heels sparkle)) I played half the game, returned to the cave and punished.
In a witcher with this norm: not all orders can be completed upon receipt, but then there is an incentive to return.

M
MKUltra 09.01.22

saa0891
Improved sword of the Bear it was)
dmitrians
kaer morhen is only half the game))

Seriously? I thought this was almost the final) And then what to do besides the plot, if all orders and additional tasks have already been completed? Will new ones appear?

And for the battle in Kaer Morhen, they give not little experience: immediately from level 24 to 27.5.

s
saa0891 09.01.22

_Str75_

Well, you made me laugh so that I have no strength. Straighten your arms, turn on the mosque, learn to analyze situations and choose the right tactics. I ran on legends with 800 damage from drag-bows, everything worked out according to the full program from a couple of splashes.

Once again, we read my post carefully, try to start playing a pure warrior or magician (without stealth and bow) on the legendary (while declaring the main skills as legendary.
I will not even comment on the rest of the water in your post.

Are you an EXPERT in this area? So I doubt it ... So implement it ... Teach the Arbor, Projects and Warners to the mind and HOW to implement autoleveling in open game worlds))))))) The

Arbor does not need to be taught anything, it already makes its games not one dozen years.
But for projects with the third part, the jamb came out, which I wrote about.

I ask me not to poke. Only those whom I allowed to communicate with me are on YOU with me. LET you follow the elementary rules of politeness ...

As one famous character said, it's all the same how to address - to "you" or to "you", the essence does not change, and just in case it is also the Internet.

Just a couple of months ago I already had one discussion on Sky's autoleveler. Slipper here, foaming at the mouth, argued - what a shitty autoleveling system Skye has and what the Witcher has ....
You, my children, decide.)))))))

I don't care who and what proved to you I expressed my point of view.

But you DON'T realize ONE simple truth - what you both are so excited about, it throws the game back for years, when the games were CORRIDOR ... And if this was implemented in The Witcher3, then the concept of "open world" would not be appropriate ... You would be chased along the CORRIDOR with the subsequent strengthening of the levels of the enemy. And then - people like YOU would have already made DIFFERENT claims, such as "We were deceived, we are being driven along the lokas like along the corridor." You will decide what you want ...

Why is this nonsense at all, we are talking about a competent distribution of the levels of monsters, since you have removed the autoleveler if you please and make the balance normal.

Here is Angelica04's wonderful offer - lvl 25 mobs on Skeliga with the recommended lvl 16 quest "On Skelige" ... I advise you to watch the streams from professional players who play at the highest difficulty level at lvl 20, they got dusty and ate a pack of 18 lvl wolves.

I don't see any problem here, why should I watch streams if I myself go through the game perfectly, play on the penultimate difficulty and can take out mobs ten levels more than me, and if someone can't let him pump up to an acceptable level, there is no need to create difficulties on empty place, as you wrote above, it all depends on straight hands.

So the BALANCE of the game is KEEPING OK if you CAREFULLY follow the recommended difficulty levels for completing quests.

So if you think so, it is unlikely that someone will convince you, what is the dispute.

Spices in fact introduced the concept of "recommended level" as a protection against fools ... and still ran ... Poor developed ... Everyone imagines himself smarter than them ...

And what little things, take the very first location to make a monster 40go level and several quests of the same level, and write the recommended level of passing quests 36th, the essence is clear.

These are the first attempts to implement games with an open world ... And, I repeat - the great brains of the guy, so that the next stage of combat with this approach does not lead to rendering ...

As you can see, due to the lack of autoleveling, it just leads to even greater rendering what has been written about in this thread more than once.

It seems that they have not played games with an open game world at all and The Witcher3 is the first acquaintance with a similar generation of games.

Why again this nonsense.

One thing amazes me - EVERYONE imagines himself SMARTER than professionals ... But someone, and the projects managed to put together a very intelligent team in a huge number of areas ...

Where do you get this, no one pretends to be professionals, I exactly, just when people see some flaws in the game, they write about it, what's wrong with that.

s
saa0891 09.01.22

King of the World The

improved sword of the Bear was)

And it does not break.

s
saa0891 09.01.22

Mordok

Autolevel is not a cake! Either you bring down packs of trolls, then one of these drives you around the forest (obl).

It depends on how difficult it is to play.

In vedmachke with these rules: not all orders can be made at reception, but there is then an incentive to come back

is clear that this is not a clever way developed makes the player once again return to the other locations thereby increasing the length of the game (and it is good if you play like, and imagine the who is not very good) but when you pumped up and return to that location where you did not finish a couple of high-level quests, due to the lack of autoleveling, all other monsters are carried out with just one hit.

d
dmitrians 09.01.22

The King of the World
there, further along the plot of the experience, they will fall as if from a bucket, sometimes you apologize for 2 lvl for a quest (also a strange logic of developers) and about "what to do next" this has already been discussed, if in short, then after passing the plot it is better to start right away new game, ask why? I will explain - just all the characters that somehow helped Geralt or were in the main plot disappear from the world, you appear alone in Kaer Morhen, regardless of the ending and believe me, the desire to play disappears instantly (by the way, it seems like Buttercup and Zoltan remain, but they are not there in general, dialogues about saving the world which ... oh, well, this is not a big spoiler :)) so advice, go through all the additional missions until the end of the plot, then you will not get interest

M
Mordok 09.01.22

saa0891
It depends on how difficult it is to play.
Duc on the same thing! Raised a couple of levels, and that's it! Again, walk through the woods, and train on the "cats".

s
spoloh 09.01.22

And I agree with the author. For example, I’m never interested in going back to the location for the billionth time in order to finish off some unbeaten monster. Stupidly interest disappears because with high levels Gerald itself becomes a fierce imboy and can almost kill everyone in a row with his fists in hand-to-hand combat. And this process is extremely boring and fast. It's just that when you logically complete work in a certain location purely according to the plot, it is no longer interesting to return. It's like collecting all sorts of garbage in GTA. It seems like there is a type of mission, but for the plot they haven’t resisted and interest in them disappears due to the artificiality of what is happening. Therefore, the distribution of approximately the same level of mobs across locations would be more correct from a purely plot point of view.

_
_Str75_ 09.01.22

saa0891
Once again, we read my post carefully, try to start playing a pure warrior or magician (without stealth and bow) on the legendary (while declaring the main skills still legendary.
I will not even comment on the rest of the water in your post.
Use the shield NOT? You don't know how to steer a spell, and projects are extreme, because you had a hard time on legends in Skye because of your inability to think about how to correctly distribute perks, what to a pure tank, what to a pure magician? God ... with whom I argue .... With a complete noob who found "difficulties" in Skye, who has all the necessary skill branches pumped, and he puffs there and paritsa ...))))))))
You have to be a real fool so as not to use the flexibility of the inherent combat and cyclical on one thing)))))))
It's like riveting on those who use signs in The Witcher)))))))
And rightly so, because there is NO Moscow to comment on this, and not because it is "water". Deshovy otmaz)))

But the projects with the third part have a jamb, which I wrote about.
YES, do you really fancy yourself an autoleveling expert? ... Maybe instead of trying to teach others how to work, close up a game with a proper balance? And then there is a lot of chatter, but there is little to do))))))

Why all this nonsense, we are talking about a competent distribution of the levels of monsters, since you have removed the autoleveler, please, and make the balance normal.
I WILL REPEAT ... This "competent distribution" of monsters (namely, mobs from lvl 25 on Skelig with the recommended 16) will lead to the fact that a decent part of people (even those who like simpler levels, there will not even give packs of wolves to the passage) simply DO NOT crawl through the main storyline even at difficulty level 2, if they continue to play on Skellig at the RECOMMENDED level. Do you not realize this or not? On the way, no ... If only something to blurt out. You manage to find difficulties in Skye on a clean tank when passing in legendary mode ... And then you wouldn’t even get through at the elementary level of difficulty ...
Although even the argument that in this situation, the whole plot must be redrawn, jlya you are NOT an argument )))

So if you think so, it is unlikely that someone will convince you, what is the dispute.
YES, I don't just think so, I CAN trust and check what the professionals do, First of all. Secondly, it is a SIMILAR thing to say about you. Have you thought about that? You have already expressed your opinion and in my practice there WAS only a very small number of people who admitted that I made them doubt their own righteousness. And yet, I am of those who do not put toropitsa claims professionals, first rasproshu that caused those or other decisions taken, and then think about it ... It is worth their nits or put a brake on))))))))

And what is trifling, take at the very first location to make a monster of the 40th level and several quests of the same level, and write the recommended level of completion of quests 36th, the essence is clear.
Are you expecting me to exclaim "EUREKA !!!!"? YES, you just have OVER the brains ... How can there be "gray and wretched" projects of a dodumat before such primitiveness. You are just a "genius". What are you doing here ... Give us a cool open world game. But I do ... It's a trivial oblamalsya knight's move and the first thing that comes to mind, but otmetaetsa immediately, as soon as one ponders the general picture of the balance of the universe itself.)))))

As you can see because of the lack avtolevelenga it just leads to even more uzvualivaniyu, as in this topic have written more than once.
At least a count on your head ... I repeat ... I don't know of a single open-world game that did not appear as the Persian developed ... There is autoleveling, but it is not there .... The result is the same ... EVERYWHERE .. ...

Where do you get this, no one pretends to be professionals, I am for sure, just when people see some flaws in the game, they write about it, what's wrong with that.
Where from?))))) Yes, you reread what you write ... You teach "fathers of children to do", because you decided that their "missionary position" is too boring and you need to add acrobatics ... Just don't hurt your back, when this acrobatics goes into action.)))))))))

Mordok
It is useless to explain to him ... He does not see that what he writes about is EVERYWHERE. And he does not understand that his "WANT" will lead to a corridor, from which a lot of developers are now trying to get away from the torturer, who are great over RPG games of the genre.

PS Now I'm just scrolling ... The discussion has exhausted itself a long time ago, and the repetition is stupid at 133 times ... Anyway, continue to rave ... If in Skye on legends you experienced "difficulties" on a pumped-up Persian tank, for example, I finally in shock ... Poor crooked child, who does not know how to steer his charm and uses a bunch of buns in the form of cans, which are simply heaps of in the same Sky. I tried EVERYTHING there, both stealth and rush ... I made a lot of junk for a specific battle tactics and it all ended the same in the end - it all came together in a splash ... there, without cans, to play on a pure warrior))))

ZYY Also, weapons fall into disrepair quite quickly, and if the level of the monster is very high, then you simply do not inflict damage on it.
But this kindergarten whining says a lot ... Involuntarily, you will remember God and cry ... Who I got in touch with, niggle)))))))))))

ZYYY And here again the kids are in a hurry ... Sit the fry on the bottom exactly ... And then as the modders finish the dark level of complexity for you ... Yes, such that you will win and it will darken in your eyes ... And again the children climb and run ahead of the locomotive with hasty conclusions ...

s
saa0891 09.01.22

_Str75_ Use the

Shield NOT? It's not meant to be? The whole branch is devoted to blocking. You do not know how to steer a charm, and projects are extreme, because you had a hard time on legends in Sky due to the inability to think about how to correctly distribute perks, what to a pure tank, what to a pure magician? God ... with whom I argue .... For a complete noob who found the "complexity" in Skye, which has all the necessary skills prokachany branches, and he puffs and there paritsa ...))))))))
It is necessary to to be a real fool not to use the flexibility of the inherent combat and the cyclical on one thing)))))))
It's like riveting on those who use signs in The Witcher)))))))
And pralno, because Moscow is NOT to comment on this, and not because it is "water". Deshovy otmaz)))

How dumb you have to be to understand that all this still needs to be pumped, so much water in the post and everything is empty.

In Skyrime, the legendary is really much more difficult to play than in The Witchers (I played the first and second in the most difficult modes and more than once), I really didn’t go through the third part on the last difficulty, but nothing is impossible on pain and suffering, if only not too much on enemies that are 10 levels or more higher than you.

YES, do you really fancy yourself an autoleveling expert? ... Maybe instead of trying to teach others how to work, close up a game with a proper balance? And then there is a lot of chatter, but there is little to do))))))

Apparently, we also do not know how to read, I even wrote that I do not pretend to be an expert, I just noted the shortcomings in the game, and I’m not alone.

I WILL REPEAT ... This "competent distribution" of monsters (namely, mobs from lvl 25 on Skelig with the recommended 16) will lead to the fact that a decent part of people (even those who like simpler levels, there will not even give packs of wolves to the passage) simply DO NOT crawl through the main storyline even at difficulty level 2, if they continue to play on Skellig at the RECOMMENDED level. Do you not realize this or not? On the way, no ...

You don't know on a hike that there are difficulty levels in the game for whom it is hard for him to put the easy or swing to an acceptable level, the average balance and the correct distribution of the levels of monsters are important.

Just to blurt out something. You manage to find difficulties in Skye on a clean tank when passing in the legendary mode ... And then you couldn’t even get through even on an elementary level of difficulty ...
Although even the argument that in this situation, the whole plot must be redrawn, jlya you are NOT an argument)))

I already realized that you did not play in Skyrim (at least on the legendary for sure) judging by what kind of bullshit you write.

YES, I don't just think so, I CAN trust and check what the professionals do, First of all. Secondly, it is a SIMILAR thing to say about you. Have you thought about that? You have already expressed your opinion and in my practice there WAS only a very small number of people who admitted that I made them doubt their own righteousness.

I am still amazed by your posts, and I rather doubt that you understand the essence at all and have at least some idea of ​​the topic, you perfectly demonstrated this with the example of Skye.

And also, I am one of those who are NOT in a hurry to make claims to professionals, first I will ask about what caused these or those decisions, and then I think ... Should they rot or release them on the brakes))))))))

What again for nonsense, what kind of professionals, who rots who.

Are you expecting me to exclaim "EUREKA !!!!"? YES, you just have OVER the brains ... How can there be "gray and wretched" projects of a dodumat before such primitiveness. You are just a "genius". What are you doing here ... Give us a cool open world game. But I will break you off ... This is a banal knight's move and the first thing that comes to mind, but you sweep away immediately, as soon as you ponder the overall picture of the balance of the universe itself.)))))

I exaggerated a little but wrote it as it is now in the game , yeah.

At least a count on your head ... I repeat ... I don’t know of a single open-world game that didn’t appear as the Persian developed ... There is autoleveling, but it’s not there .... The result is the same ... EVERYWHERE ..

It's just that there is a different degree of rendering, for example, with the autoleveling system, the enemies rise along with the growth of the GG, and when you return, for example, to the first location with an already pumped Persian, then they still pose at least some kind of threat, and if this autoleveling system is not there, then when you return to the first location and your Persian level 30 and enemies of level 10-20 they fall from one sneeze, I hope I explained it clearly enough.

Where from?))))) Yes, you reread what you write ... You teach "fathers of children to do", because you decided that their "missionary position" is too boring and you need to add acrobatics ... Just don't hurt your back, when this acrobatics goes into action.)))))))))

Why should I re-read my posts if I already know and remember what I wrote.
And as already noted by me more than once, I do not teach anyone, and even more so I do not pretend to be a pro, I just described the shortcomings that are in games naturally from my point of view.
I do not think that it makes further sense to continue the discussion, your incompetence, mountains of unnecessary water in the posts discourage all the desire to conduct a further dispute, besides, it is also useless given your attitude.

But this kindergarten whining says a lot ... Involuntarily, you will remember God and cry out ... Who I got in touch with, chuckle)))))))))))

Rather, this sentence says a lot about you, if you've already spotted whining here , then apparently you are really not all right.

Yes, and in the future, if you really argue with someone, try to write briefly, to the point and without emotion, I understand that you are a girl and you can make a discount on this, but no one is interested in reading the scribble that is not relevant to the topic.

M
Mordok 09.01.22

saa0891
for example, with the autoleveling system, the enemies rise along with the growth of the GG, and when you return, for example, to the first location with an already pumped Persian, then they still pose at least some kind of threat, and if this autoleveling system is not there, then when you return to the first location and your Persian is on the 30th level and enemies of level 10-20 they fall from one sneeze
IMHO - a feature, not a bug. It was very illogical to watch as your Arena Winner + Knight of the Nine + Archmage, all in glass or daedra, as before, shovels off a lone goblin.

That is why they put fat mobs even in the initial locations - so that you can come back later and scout what you missed because of the low level, or rather, so that you have something to do there!

IMHO, in a good sandbox, development should be either according to Perumov (lvl 1 - you encrypt along the gateways and scramble from two dogs, lvl 30 - you incinerate everything with the power of thought, and with the same incinerators you stand on equal terms), or as in DS - to each monster your own an approach.
The monsters on the map, at the same time, need to be mixed well and even make a few fat-headed stray ones.
Then everything will be logical, practical and interesting.
And all these adjustments of mobs for the player are not ice. Where is the challenge if you can go through any cave and open any chest from the first day?

O! I almost forgot one more aspect. It is always pleasant at a low level to crawl through the corners into some distant cave and push the wunderwafle out of the chest, guarded by some kind of dragon thread. Or when you knock it out in an unequal battle.
Purely like a folly: everything is available at once, the only question is how much you are willing to bother to get it.

_
_Str75_ 09.01.22

Mordok
That's why they put fat mobs even in the initial locations - so that you can come back later and scout out what you missed because of the low level, or rather, so that you have something to do there!
He's deaf, he won't hear you. I already tried to convey this to him in my first post.))))))))

He writes the following:
A correct open world implies a correctly distributed balance (it should not be as you describe, i.e. the level of opponents of course should be higher and they themselves should be stronger than the GG, but not to such an extent, plus it should also depend on the level of difficulty),
Is it possible to explain to a person who is building a phrase SO what an open world is? He has already decided for EVERYONE what the RIGHT open world is. And the torturer to hammer this delirium into the heads of others ...
He whines that in Skye it's hard on a clean tank in the legend mode to pass on DEVELOPED !!!!!!!!!! Chare, to whom a stock of buns in perks can be taken and such help from cans that you just swing ... Whines that the Witcher is full of fluff ...))))))))) This is a child who himself does not understand what he wants. .. But in fact he wants CORRIDOR, that is, a complete rollback of what a number of development companies are trying to reach now, claiming to play next-gen generation ... He DOES NOT understand that this concept implies the coexistence of mobs of different levels in the neighborhood ...
He DOES NOT understand that in the same Sky on legends, blocking from 15 to 100 a pumper on any giant in 22 minutes (I spotted) and if the blocker does not click his beak in time, then even WITHOUT perks, even a giant breaks through the block with great difficulty ( there the main thing is sewn steeper) .. And with perks in this ability, you can finally create miracles))))))))
Here's HOW to explain something to this?))))))) Yes, no way ... Indicator that finally does not know how to steer a spell with certain skills, but already KNOWS what a competent game balance is))) It is
useless to explain, the result will only be ridiculous emissions and demogogy about the difficulty of living in Skye))))) Who are we trying to discuss with? Let him sit, dull further and continue to whine. As my husband says about this - gayno and pathos))))

Purely like a folly: everything is available at once, the only question is how much you are willing to bother to get it.
He is NOT ready to bother ... All he wants is a dull corridor and a complete lack of flexibility in many aspects ... After all, only he KNOWS what the RIGHT open world is))))
This child did not grow up on Folych and Gothic ... He is generally far from these game universes and what happens there ... With these games, he finally can snatch the collapse of MosKa, if he is really hard on legends in Skye. And if you try to explain to him how many times people have passed the same Folich2 or FT in order to develop a competent character in sniper mode, then he will declare - and you try to get through there hand-to-hand. He did not wander around the same Folich for hours, in which, too, at first you shy away from everything that the engine, and then you take it all out of the Gaussreifle, one shot, all that is possible)))

You, like me, drive with him from empty to empty ...)))))

Z
Zoolbie 09.01.22

Some children call other children children, discussing the Witcher3 on the playground. Oil painting.

V
Valeryn47 09.01.22

A list of what, in my opinion, are IMBA and OP.
Echidna decoction in combination with out-of-combat jumps and with the mill.
Allows you to INSTANTLY restore all HP in any battle without using cans.
Echidna decoction + griffin armor. You can spam magic to restore all your HP in a couple of seconds.
Igni 2lvl + medium armor - as a result, 80% of the enemies can be stupidly hammered with one button.

Here's something like this ... Because of the decoction of echidna, it makes no sense to use other decoctions, especially if the threshold of intoxication is less than 200. Why a decoction from a troll? Why ekkima decoction? Why a decoction from a cemetery woman? Why do you need a decoction of kurolisk, so that you can add. drink a potion in a pack?

b
bushmaster 09.01.22

to what level can you really swing?