3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 09.01.22 11:07 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Clive Barker's Jericho)

In Europe, the game will be on Friday, it's time to open this topic.
We share our impressions of the game.
133 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cayman77 09.01.22

No, well, just hurt yourself! In Europe, on Friday, and Buka deigned to announce the release as early as November 15! From the principle of pirates I will take.

p
posol2008 09.01.22

I don’t wait for the license, well nah them pirates

J
John-117 09.01.22

Seckzi, give an impression, describe it!

P
Plumber 09.01.22

the game is just meat, there is not enough patron, I honestly, the influx of enemies is just pipets.
ALL PLAY!

R
Reverrius 09.01.22

to Plumber
"the game is just meat"
- offensive, so there is no horror?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 09.01.22

I played a little, the impressions are still contradictory.
2 Knight, there is gut-level horror everywhere and fear-man monsters. + (

p
posol2008 09.01.22

is the plot interesting?

J
John-117 09.01.22

then this is not a horror. it's a pity...

R
Reverrius 09.01.22

From the announcement of the new Igromania, a snippet from a review of Clive Barker's Jericho:

“... about six hours of continuous running through feces, pus, chains, entrails, some kind of secretion, and the devil knows what else. Here, in principle, there is not a single character with whom one could associate oneself. Anyone whose skin is not flayed either turns out to be flying demons, or draped in extravagant leather outfits. At first, all this is really fascinating, but after an hour you, tired of the endless flow of blood and peeled skin, will start looking around. And here it turns out that, apart from decaliters of blood, little else works in Jericho ... "

:(

J
John-117 09.01.22

hmm, I'm not really looking forward to the game now.

L
Lokalizator 09.01.22

Yesterday it appeared .. Today I played all evening .. The graph is powerful, but the options are not enough .. Chopped off everything, only textures and pix. shaders to max - all the same, the graph remained at its best .. It's a pity that the focus cannot be turned off. At first it is beautiful, then spoils the experience ..) On average, from 25-35 frames per second .. In principle, playable, confa in the profile.
I'm not attracted to a good horror .. almost always running in the team, if you die, they will heal thee, if they are, then you. If the player you played dies, you choose who to move into. I liked that the player's camera does not move purely under the arm, but a little in its own way. I don't know much about the plot at all, I play in completely English. version. In general, I liked it so far, but it is quite complicated, and there is no choice of difficulty. Constant firefights, like meat, there are few opponents, but they are quite powerful, and you need to keep an eye on everyone and keep them away from the team, especially the exploding ones. They themselves suck at shooting, and in general, only superfluous problems (of course not when they are being treated) Reminds me of Geart Of War, although I haven’t played it .. Perhaps in terms of cinematography ..) In general, I can’t say super yet, or hell ..

D
Denis 09.01.22

Damn the game wabshe turned out to be not terrible, it didn’t even feel some kind of horror, the first Clive Barker's game was much more terrible, terrible and mysterious, and this is like an ordinary shooter to shoot a monster, but beautiful, dynamics, animation, graphics, but you don’t feel any horror in the game ...

S
Suicide 09.01.22

The game is super !! It's certainly not a horror, but there's a lot of fucking drive from it. Just a great shooter, something even tactical, you have to think.

P
Patologoanatom 09.01.22

impressions: a stupid linear bastard, accompanied by assistants of imbecile bots who react to most monsters like a ram at a new gate ...

p
posol2008 09.01.22

mlyn it's a shame, I was hoping that everything would be different = (

S
Sweeth tooth 09.01.22

localization was postponed to November 29, with ** and ** yat

M
Mewel 09.01.22

game for 3 due to the fact that silly * quests * need to be solved with the help of Josie: (the
rest is tolerable.I don’t delete the game, but I’ll hardly play, since the doshol until the moment where black and josie are in the room with the asshole in the center and josie must be pressed we will sing telehuinesis to the button, at the moment when his circle is constantly dying.

S
Suicide 09.01.22

Mewel if difficulties in passing do not be afraid to ask :)

C
COLD FUS 09.01.22

Played for 40 minutes. Not a horror, but a dynamic drive shooter. In principle, I thought so. Monsters, eptat, stsuka, scary. While intersnyh, but I feel bored soon. The plot is pretty standard. The main advantage is the atmosphere (blood, feces, etc.)

A
ANTONYNN 09.01.22

The game will appeal to those who liked the movie "Raisers from Hell".
For me, the film is just a cult, a one-on-one game, it's a pity only PINHEAD no