3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 09.01.22 11:07 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Clive Barker's Jericho)

In Europe, the game will be on Friday, it's time to open this topic.
We share our impressions of the game.
133 Comments
Sort by:
m
megapager 09.01.22

A game in a strongly platformer style. Rather not a shooter but a shooting gallery. Similar to a slot machine game.
Not very scary. Dynamic and addictive with its script. The graphics are cool in their own way. The characters are drawn and animated very well. Compared to PC shooters, the environment lacks details, polygons, and design. The hellish atmosphere is more like the first quayk, with walls made of bones and arches made of horseradish who knows whose skin. The graphics performance is superb, 1940x1200, no tomos, ATI 4850, Duo6030,2Gb.

-
-Flasdik 09.01.22

I was amazed by the plot and the atmosphere. It was fun, but the music can be ... =)

P
Pauni 09.01.22

Is there an alternative ending in the game? And then I saw somewhere on another forum, there a dude wrote that there was supposed to be a mission in the future in the 4th millennium, he wrote that it might be after a complete passage at the most difficult level, but he seemed to have gone through the whole game at the most difficult level , but he himself did not play it.

D
Denis 09.01.22

Yes igruha cool, only management is too console IMHO.

Меgiоn 09.01.22

ok game ... i liked it

M
Misakin 09.01.22

Cool game. Not just once. I played until I discovered all the bonuses.

DooMer_
I do not agree, not particularly console ... At first I wanted to jump by pressing the spacebar, but then I got used to it.

-
-BB- 09.01.22

I jumped like that until the full passage)) a habit, I probably (?)
Passed 3 times with onril and I think: maybe I have it cut down ?! atoms ending sooovsem incomprehensible! -Swam and I see the credits! I wonder what happened next!)
In my opinion, this toy has the most beautiful (but not very realistic) graphics! - just do not take your eyes off! When I played for the first time (I was so lucky that on max) the jaw was out of place for a long time!))
IMHO

M
Misakin 09.01.22

Well ... I would not say that the graphics are the best there, but very beautiful.
I like the glare from the weapon)) this is very beautiful in my opinion)

Only the first levels look ugly. Where there is storm and ruins ... Monotonously ..... Stones are like a big piece of shit ..

F
Flynn 09.01.22

The game is nicho so .. thanks to a bunch of characters, their abilities and interactive inserts.
But disgusting, arctic fox. here in my opinion the developed wand is bent. menu from some byaki, pools of blood mixed with shit, fat shit on hooks spewing out entrails .... Although all this abomination does its job. On such a game, you can poke your finger and say: "this is hell."

M
Misakin 09.01.22

Flynn, I agree, although I'm indifferent to meat ... The
developers wanted to emphasize all human abomination and lust, and they did it ..)

M
Misakin 09.01.22

In general, I appreciate this game for the huge number of quotes. There, each phrase is unique!
Delgado especially burns)
xD

F
Flynn 09.01.22

Yes, there is this business (it is a sacred duty). But I was especially pleased that there were no stamps (except for a female ninja once again with a katana and once again in latex with obligatory cuts in the ass area).

M
Misakin 09.01.22

Yes, I agree)
All heroes, except Billy, are original.
Well, by the way, I didn't expect anything else from Barker)

A
Alex3483 09.01.22

The game is excellent, I enjoyed it in the process of passing. There is not enough horror, but the direction is excellent. Clive did his best as always. I'm waiting for the sequel.

Y
Yolocaust 09.01.22

Directing is ok, but the gameplay is dull!

S
SVAEIG 09.01.22

Not a bad shooter, the design of the monsters is interesting, the special abilities enliven the gameplay, the dialogues are not bad for an action movie, the boss battles are interesting and varied, and the story of each ... hmm ... layer in this matryoshka is quite interesting, including the specific design for each layer. Big minus: corridor - room - monsters - corridor - monsters - corridor - room - monsters - corridor - a bunch of monsters - boss, portal - corridor ... Roughly speaking, at each location we do the same thing, this minus is a huge scoop of tar in a glass honey, because of which the game became for me once, installed - played with interest - played without interest - passed - erased and forgot, and only remembering it, accidentally going to the game forum ...

K
Kirkeney 09.01.22

ZHZHOOOSSTTTKAAAYAYAYA TOY !!!!

B
Botponevole 09.01.22

I liked the creepy atmosphere, I have never met such nauseous monsters anywhere else, the heroes are also nothing, you can't drive a chick with a katana! sexy)).
I didn’t like the muddy ending, stsuka was waiting for the end of the credits, I thought they would explain where they came out there, but the hell is there ((

M
Misakin 09.01.22

SVAEIG
I didn’t pay attention to linearity. This is not a minus, since with such a plot and actions, the game does not get boring at all.
Jericho is one of my five favorite games.

T
TetrisX 09.01.22

SUCH plot and atmosphere not in every game you will see has probably gone through 5 times at the highest difficulty level