3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 09.01.22 11:07 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Clive Barker's Jericho)

In Europe, the game will be on Friday, it's time to open this topic.
We share our impressions of the game.
133 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cayman77 09.01.22

The demo seemed to be nothing, but now I started to play and somehow not very ... The partners are stupid, the monsters are some kind of terminators and finally everything is not right. From the moment I watched the demos I played Bioshock and Demoy Kryzis, now the graphics seem to be mediocre. In general, I'm disappointed, it's good that I didn't wait for a license.

P
Pil0TT 09.01.22

To begin with, I will say that most of the posts I read are nonsense, guys, this is a horror, only without the little dead girls, everything here is based on a unique atmosphere. Something like DooM, but flowing in its current. The announcement from "Igromania" - water, sheer lack of professionalism. I remember reading one review of "Pestilence: Utopia", and so there was the same thing, the feeling that a person looked at a box and sat down to write a gag. In my opinion, the game is a masterpiece, very rarely something like that comes out. And by the way, to those who thought that the possibility of healing the squad members - I make the game very easy, I can say that this is the only thing that allowed you to complete the game from 1 time.

M
Media Mishka 09.01.22

X @ rnya some ... Under-horror, under-action, erased from the screw after half an hour of play, tk. I have 1.5-2 hours a day for toys, and I have no desire to spend them on "this" ...

Z
ZaraZ 09.01.22

Jericho came out, I forgot about the Witcher and about the new heroes.

PS: we have a printed A4 piece of paper in our store - "already on sale Claiv Bakler's Jeriho". This is how it is written

S
Suicide 09.01.22

Claiv Bakler's Jeriho Pppts here the freaks wrote :)

n
nickdick 09.01.22

>>>> Cayman77
Exactly, after them the impression was spoiled. But the action pleases, everything is very lively and driving. Who mentioned that about horror? Silent Hill was and remains a real horror. And Jericho is a great shooter, but not in the least bit scary.

M
Maddog4 09.01.22

Fear? Bugoga ... The only game that made me shut it off ... Yes, yes ... Silent Hill. Especially 2. Well, and 4 so, nothing. And 3 is the worst.

P
Pallach 09.01.22

In general, the toy is pleasant (in the sense of gameplay, some will think that something is wrong ... :-)), but sometimes the brakes get out. By the way, in theory, the game should keep in suspense due to the presentation of the plot, which is not visible with the pirate and, accordingly, its translation, so we are waiting for a license, gentlemen. And so, a good dynamic shooter, with some hint of variety (interactive cut-scenes in the manner of Fahrenheit, team management, and puzzles with special abilities in the theme) Something in between FEAR and Painkiller ...

f
falluot 09.01.22

The game is quite excellent, it also narrows down nothing. In general, I advise you to play, well, there is a little horror, to compare hororr and shooter horor, as it is not ethical, Silent did not scare me, although horror, shooter horor was Nosferatum.
I strongly advise everyone to play

A
ArtNeoX 09.01.22

Some kind of garbage, the ruins of the "copy-paste" type are all the same, the weapon is a shit-machine on the right mouse button, and a shotgun on the left .... Infinite ammunition, restoring at checkpoints ... Prefix crap.

K
Komradik 09.01.22

the game is good, nothing outstanding, the atmosphere (everything from the first person) and the design of the monsters can be noted from the pluses.

Z
Zombayner 09.01.22

I finally didn’t like it. I didn’t like it. I wanted to play horror so much, but no, it turned out to be some kind of crap.

K
KAiN [tmb] 09.01.22

I don’t understand why you raised a fuss here? Nobody promised you a CLEAN HORROR !!! You could even understand from the screenshots!
But what a cinematic look! You stand shoulder to shoulder with your comrades and shoot the monsters that shoot from all directions, you turn at some suspicious roar from behind and then some kind of disgusting jumps at you. - the enemy falls beautifully to the ground. You look to the right, and there your sidekicks are already kicking the rest of the carrion. Whatever you say, but the production of the game is amazing. No wonder Barker is a talented director !!!

R
RаzоR 09.01.22

The game is super. It's not clear just how it all ended%)

K
KAiN [tmb] 09.01.22

As I understand it, it all ended with the fact that they didn’t get out in due time (but remained alive) and, if there is an addon, then they will probably wander on and find some dudes they need to get out of this city. This is not Half-life 2, this is a standard film plot, and alternative ways of plot development are easy to predict after watching the Mortal Kombat movie.

S
Sweeth tooth 09.01.22

The game is utter feces, I have not seen such poor games for a long time. Opponents, pounding tons and allies with wooden brains are the whole gameplay. A lousy race on a heap of all sorts of shit together with stupid allies is the vaunted Jericho.

M
Miff_ 09.01.22

I liked the good graph, the style of the movie "Hellraiser", the elaboration of the characters - in general Jericho is such a good shooter with an admixture of tactics and horror :))

D
D3vil 09.01.22

I liked the game, it's not scary, but I didn't need horror, I just wanted to run, shoot. I especially liked the moments where you had to press the buttons to the right, left, up, down)))
PS I would put 8.0

M
Morgray 09.01.22

And I really liked the game. Horror? Well, you can say so, in general, you really play it under tension. I'm always preparing for the worst in front of every corner, so it's dumb dumb) Especially in the place where you stay with the priest, ninjas and hackers, there are still monsters with flamethrowers coming out from around the corners, that's when it's really scary :). And I was terribly frightened when for the first time in the Middle Ages you meet a healthy soooo monster that still vomits blood. The main thing I look at are the thorns sticking out and the sight "turns red" at it, I go up and close my eyes myself, because I know that now this crap will come to life and kaaaak yell. I honestly thought it would be a dragon :) but it turned out generally xs that. Well, in general, I liked the game with its drive, and I also liked the optimization :). I fly at max settings at 1024x768, which is not typical for recent games :). In general, respect to the developers.
PS And the moments when you are alone (according to the plot or your team is killed, it doesn't matter) are really scary.
PPS The music when the ghosts of the kids appear is JUST AWESOME! By the way, there is none of it separately?
PPPS Remember the moment where Billy pushes the German commander (forgot her name) off the wall? This moment really reminded me of the movie "300 Spartans": D. There you just need to insert the words you need to substitute. Commander: This is crazy! Billy: Crazy? THIS IS SPAARTAAA !!!! : DDD

F
FRADE 09.01.22

The game is not saved even by its next-gene graphics ... it's just Stupid meat !! all locations are divided into "Corridor" and "Room" along the corridors, and where there is more space at once battle. predictably strong ..
About the squad: dumb bots .. no organization; who have a long-range, stand in the first row and immediately die. and the rest smoke bamboo in the back. But the crap starts when they kill the hero in whose body you are .. insane leapfrog from body to body, when you move to another and then they kill him, you do not have time to do anything .. (for someone wrong, play on a difficult level)
Nothing MASTERY, as someone wrote above, not in the game. maybe only graphics .. yes, and that one will be more successful in Bioshock .. Absolutely empty, not interesting, learning game ..