3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 09.01.22 11:07 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Clive Barker's Jericho)

In Europe, the game will be on Friday, it's time to open this topic.
We share our impressions of the game.
133 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max912007 09.01.22

I also liked the game: the graph, the levels (albeit linear), the enemies (especially the crazy German woman and Arnold Leach), the characters, the story, in general, everything is fine.
By the way, if you didn't like the ending, then Barker announced that there will be a sequel to Jericho, the plot of which will take place on a ship carrying a certain number of children (what number may be)) That is why the remaining commandos sailed out in the middle of the sea.

-
-Fess- 09.01.22

when I was ... well, not very small and with a bald head, my friends and I loved to play the first Serious Sam in co-op. then SS2 really came out, but that's not it. and so, Jericho made me very happy with exactly this feeling of command shooting of all kinds of undead. and even though there are not real people on your side, but computer dummies, it is still fun to play. graphics again, the plot pleased (xs why, just pleased). Well, it's very interesting to play, especially after work to come off. it is not clear only why position the game as a horror game, because it’s not scary nifiga, but it doesn’t spoil it.

total - 8/10

K
Kavaysi 09.01.22

In general, I liked the game. It's very problematic to create some kind of horror story. It's a difficult genre. Therefore, you should not judge strictly. The control is crooked, and the detachment "puts" a virtual bolt on the orders ... Annoying. Passed the second time, it was more interesting. You already know with what collide and choose a Persian ... The English version is better, more expressively voiced or something ... One witch of the SS Lichthammer is worth something. Especially her remarks to the priest when he expelled something out of her ... I really liked Rome. And the boss is there. light. A machine-gun into the belly ... He can't even inflict damage, he immediately closes the belly. Only the gladiator in the center should be looked at. And don't shoot at him, otherwise he turns to you, bastard ... In general, very positive project. Plaster something and beauty.

D
Demon1c 09.01.22

Passed .. Impressive ... The background in the final credits contrasts great with mountains of meat and a sea of ​​blood) Dawn has come, you know who to say thank you to)
Anyone who says that it’s not scary - just didn’t penetrate to the end) But the blood is really some kind of fake ..

PS: Nobody knows where to find this typewriter-styled font?

j
javdyat 09.01.22

Hello everyone !!!!!!! I played Claiv Bakler's Jeriho, I can honestly tell you a little disappointed me. Why? And I'll answer you ----- They said that this game wakes up hit when it comes out, that everything is convenient there. The graphics are nice. I will not say anything, but the management is not so hot. I've been getting used to it a lot of time. And about the horror, well, there is a lot of blood and meat, but all this is not enough. For example, the game Doom 3, when it was played here, the horror is complete . It is not expected what will not be licked by the monster. Here is where kaka climbs. It seems to me Claiv Bakler's Jeriho has not been completed. We need more surprise. Here is a game.

P
ParheliaTV 09.01.22

Cool guts game! I like it ! I recommend everyone to read it!

P
Praetorian 09.01.22

Awesome game! Passed on the highest difficulty, now I'm replaying some missions "so they don't kill anyone" (for the sake of bonus archive cards) :)
For a long time there was no shooter that I liked SO SO! Everything here is done organically and balanced, and tasks can be completed with priority on different heroes and, accordingly, tactics will change with this, giving a lot of ways to deal with opponents. It's a pity that the plot is so short ... I would love to go over as many missions as there are in "Jericho", and they would not get bored a bit). The game is perceived as an incredibly dynamic film that keeps you in suspense until the bitter end.

[
[Ga1g3] 09.01.22

Clive Barker's Jericho is so interesting, scary (sometimes already goosebumps), exciting, cool, unexpected (after it was spat on in Gambling addiction, I didn't even want to buy it at first, as it turned out in vain;))), awesome GAME - that I give her the honorary title `` GAME OF THE YEAR '' !!!!!! So I recommend everyone to read it !!!
PS: It is a pity that you cannot put a mark over 10 :( !!!

[
[_Dragula_] 09.01.22

Well, I passed the game and I will share my impressions :)
So ... I really liked the game despite some shortcomings ... the balance was worked out, I have no complaints about the schedule, the voice acting did not disappoint, but the music is just good :)
there are few shortcomings, but they are there as in every game. ita:
The plot - I will honestly say, it seemed to me mediocre ...
Variety - yes, since the developers have undertaken to make a game with monsters, then let them be few, but DIFFERENT, but here there are a lot of them and they do not shine with variety ...
AI - yes , monsters run away from shots, hide, but this is NOT enough ...
. And I killed the brevity of the game :( and the fulfillment of all the promises we have promised city of the future, well, where is he ???? And the ending, too, killed, killed the first-born, and dived into the water and UTB all further titles: ((
But despite the game turned out to be very good for these shortcomings.

A
Airbus A380 09.01.22

I played the demo, I liked it. It reminds me of Doom3. Weapon controls are very realistic. I like the special effects.

A
Airbus A380 09.01.22

Still, without jumping and running (running is also absent) is not convenient.

D
Deadroll 09.01.22

Yes, the game is super and the characters are cool (I ran the whole game for Church), one minus is VERY SHORT.

g
grezbertyi 09.01.22

those who say that there are a lot of minuses in the game and the plot of guano - they don't cause anything except a smile - either current or idiots can say this about this game, or those who finally haven't played it or just competitors like "crooked crisis" come from start and crap the topic with their MEGA STATEMENTS, critics are fucking

g
grezbertyi 09.01.22

I put igrule 10000000000000000000000000000 ballof inibetnakh

F
Forge 09.01.22

Hmm .. Proshol. Quite, quite unexpectedly, I expected mediocre bullshit, but I got this ... I really liked the game, for some reason it seemed original, I haven't played this for a long time ... The team is good, every personality is remembered. Almost the entire game played for the priest Paul, I like shooting with two hands. Horror and did not want to, drive and gameplay are the main thing. All in all, an unexpected little masterpiece.

T
Thor324 09.01.22

I support the game current bomb stationing incomprehensible sales something a hint like part 2 goes although it probably seemed to me

_
_36_ 09.01.22

In my opinion, the only drawback of this game is the stupidity of the bots in the team ..

T
Taddey 09.01.22

The game was played throughout the winter - and still there was no time to write! I am outraged by one fact!
And in the game, after all - no one has even written about it, NEVER - there is no boss - he was just the most advertised in the game - instead of one hand, he has something like a drill cone attached! By the way - this very boss - IMAGED HERE ON THE SITE - UP ON THE STRIP WITH THE TITLE OF THE GAME !!! See for yourself ! I haven't met him anywhere in the whole game! The question is - is he really NOT AT ALL in the game? And why ? (or is it probably the current in the console version of the game?)
And yet - the end of the game prompts a sequel - and it cannot be otherwise - since the end of the game is absolutely incomprehensible: where did they dive there and what happened to them next - xs? Here, in my opinion, only a sequel begs and nothing else! Although no one has ever said a single word about the sequel - neither the developers, nor even any rumors of any realties!
I ask you to answer both questions - about the monster and about the sequel!

K
KompoSSteR 09.01.22

Yes, the boss bad tattooed left =
even specially collected all the sheets can arhivov.dumal for this individual battle with him dadut.nifiga =
Most likely, this monster was planned as the bishop of the medieval time, but decided to peredelat.IMHO

about the sequel - maybe he will. but for now silence =

V
Virt's leg 09.01.22

To be honest, I did not play much in it .. for the most part, one menu was enough, from this necrophilia it is already starting to feel sick. Well, to hell with her. The game itself. A crowd of some weirdos, an obligatory aunt with inadvertently protruding tits, the next developers once again have no idea that this garment would surely rub her in all interesting places so that it would not be up to monsters ... well, to hell with her ... Plot .. some horrible children, blood-smeared ruins ... corny. Pokémon save the world ball blah blah. Battles ... it becomes uninteresting when monsters scatter a team make their way to me in order to beat, and the whole notorious team shouts words of support, how cute. The process of sharpening mutanthegs is boring.

In general: and not terrible shit, but not my choice.