3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 14.01.22 10:02 pm

What is your most memorable Mafia moment? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

What moment(s) of the game did you enjoy the most?
For example, I liked the disassembly of Salieri's guys with punks. Cruel, but beautiful. ;)
112 Comments
Sort by:
i
impudent cat 14.01.22

and I like the video when Tom explains the concepts, simply and clearly, without fuss. The consequences of the jambs are explained, then do not be surprised.

U
User40222 14.01.22

I am still pleased with the moment when Polly says: "Morello is now pissing with boiling water, yeah!", And Salieri: "Really? I'm glad to hear it."

i
impudent cat 14.01.22

I was wildly pinned by a dialogue with a cop in a restaurant, when Tom began to move: ... and then I thought, what is the strength? etc. etc. Do you remember? "Tell me, American, what is the strength ..." maybe it's jokes of pirates?

L
Lord Inferno 14.01.22

I liked the video that Mafioso mentioned. They say where we come for Morello to the port. It looks badass. The main dude says "Get out of the bastard!", And he himself gets a bullet in the forehead. :) Another norm - when the boxes are loaded - when we go to the port - they let us in. But when we go to "deliver" the goods, we are detected by something! :) I also agree with Love Shoot. Money covered in blood is a good sight.

But the most spectacle is this:

Huh, are you still limping Paulie? Now we have two disabled people.
But my brain is all right.
Yes.

Neighing scribe!! IMHO the best you can find! :DDD

A
Alex.563 14.01.22

The final video (Tommy kills Sam, and then a fatal shot at Tommy at close range from a lupara)
PS By the way, I still can’t understand why Tom responded to Thomas Angelo, because in the video he said that they moved to another country, changed names and survived the war, did he not get used to his new name in 10 years?

M
MAg 14.01.22

there were rumors that he dreamed it...

m
mityai 14.01.22

to mr. Sweet

Rumors are not rumors, I mentioned this in some thread, so to speak, it was my guess ...

M
MAg 14.01.22

wow what a coincidence...

S
Sergei_dark_prince 14.01.22

Of course the end.
The line of the main character.
The same conclusion that we can draw from the game.
Measure and only measure. eight-)

F
Fleim 14.01.22

By the way, maybe this really was a dream, because the car in which Salieri's people arrived does not inspire respect ...

m
mityai 14.01.22

to hater of mankind

In what sense ...does not inspire respect...??

F
Fleim 14.01.22

She is red, what kind of gangster in those days would drive a red car, well, of course, this is my nonsense ...

m
mityai 14.01.22

to hater of mankind

What year was it? Maybe they were not gangsters, but hired killers.

Z.Y. What color the developers came up with, they came to this one. It was necessary to generally come to the rusty :)

F
Fleim 14.01.22

Okay, let's wait for the continuation of the game - find out who was right ...

f
fireworks 14.01.22

Heh, the car may not inspire respect, but I consider the version that it was a dream to be childish nonsense.
Everything in the game was like in life, real friends, real enemies, real death. A banal happy ending is inappropriate here, joining the mafia, you won’t get out alive, these are the rules. There could be no other ending, of course, I would like to play more 30 missions for the old hero, but such is the reality.

m
mityai 14.01.22

to Fireworks

Why nonsense? If the developers conceived the second part, then it is quite possible that they made such an ending! And in the second part we have to play for Tommas. :)

M
MAg 14.01.22

we will find out soon, in 2007 an "unnamed" project comes out and we will find out everything

m
mityai 14.01.22

to mr. Sweet

Unnamed projects can't go out!!

B
Bleed On Me 14.01.22

Let's get back to the subject.
I just remembered the assassination attempt on the don and the subsequent showdown with the attackers ...

C
Crocodildo 14.01.22

I think you can also point out about the murder of an adviser on a steamer ...