3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 14.01.22 10:02 pm

What is your most memorable Mafia moment? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

What moment(s) of the game did you enjoy the most?
For example, I liked the disassembly of Salieri's guys with punks. Cruel, but beautiful. ;)
112 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diman94 14.01.22

I remember all the missions

-
-BlackFord- 14.01.22

I remember the mission when you need to kill Morello and I also liked the races!)

H
Hekit 14.01.22

End of the game...

L
Loj-rahabim 14.01.22

Mafia, like "Pulp Fiction" or "The Godfather" can be parsed into quotes from beginning to end. But I especially liked the ending. More specifically, Tommy's posthumous monologue. This is especially true:
"He who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything ... However, he who wants too little from life may not get anything at all ..."

.International. 14.01.22

When Tom fired the last shot at Sam.

L
Lee Hong 14.01.22

The duel of Tom and Sam, and the murder of Morello Jr.

U
Ukrop[Bull1] 14.01.22

Tom's monologue at the end of the game and his death

T
Thomas Angelo 14.01.22

ending

I
I am Batman 14.01.22

The whole last mission with an epilogue.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 14.01.22

When Tommy found Paulie's corpse

P
Podvipodvertov 14.01.22

I remember the moment when Tommy was standing at the broken car, which was driven by a wounded bandit, whom he and his friend were chasing. Tommy pointed a gun at him, but for some reason he couldn’t make a shot, then his partner shot for him with whom they were chasing this brow, and said something like this: “you took pity on him, but you just turn away and he’s in your back shoots, only the grave will fix such people."
It's so vital, I still remember that moment. After that, I realized for myself forever that if in life, God forbid, a similar situation falls out, then the reptiles must be killed and no one should be given a chance, a person never changes.

G
GONE TO DTF 14.01.22

of the whole game, I only remember the beginning in a taxi, a car race and a shootout in a church.