3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 14.01.22 10:02 pm

What is your most memorable Mafia moment? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

What moment(s) of the game did you enjoy the most?
For example, I liked the disassembly of Salieri's guys with punks. Cruel, but beautiful. ;)
112 Comments
Sort by:
R
RockyMSK 14.01.22

1LDAR4IK, he means Paulie's death at the end.

P
Permanent_Lost 14.01.22

mission Omerta.

M
Mr Elder 14.01.22

I'm sorry, I just don't understand

A
Andolini 14.01.22

The last mission - Decadence (in the museum), and where Tommy is killed on the street - not a mission, but a video.

T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 14.01.22

Most of all I remember the last mission - "The Death Of Art"; or rather, the final shootout directly with Sam himself in the round atrium of the museum. And the music in this mission is impressive.

D
Don Oleksander 14.01.22

When Tommy is killed in the street.

M
Mr. Salieri 14.01.22

I liked everything. Well, you can highlight some points: a mission when you had to steal cigars (diamonds), but Tom's death was not! I would like the second part of the Mafia to be about these same guys!

A
AlSar 14.01.22

mr . Salieri
agrees...

a
arsld 14.01.22

The final cutscene of the game.

D
DromeoStalker 14.01.22

Winning the race looked good)))

J
Joel 14.01.22

and I like learning.

T
TWISTOS 14.01.22

1) I like the video of Sam's murder, the music is excellent, the textures for that time are at the highest level, everything was as realistic as possible.
2) I had a funny video of Pauli's face when they were talking about the bank, I had a little distortion, so his face was in a distorted way, which made me laugh for a long time.
3) The scene with Sarah (this once again proved that the mafia is not just a meat grinder game)

r
ruslan51 14.01.22

I liked that the mafia has a speedometer, you can’t break the rule if you break that the cops are fined and you can play with the steering wheel Cars and missions I like everything 2 times the game passed

r
ruslan51 14.01.22

You can play with the steering wheel and control the car

D
Demon0995 14.01.22

There is another scene where Mr. Salieri needs to be taken to a restaurant, and then Morello's people come, people in hats with machine guns get out of the cars. Gorgeous scene)))

_
_Sammy_ 14.01.22

The most memorable moment is when Tommy, to the main theme of the game, at the end, kills Sam. And yes, there are a lot of great moments. All scripted videos even now look very, very realistic. I never get tired of repeating: Mafia is a masterpiece of the gaming industry!

f
flashPEER 14.01.22

GAME FULLY TARGETED - Huge array of great moments
most enjoyed at AIRPORT

M
MAKCSTALKER 14.01.22

The most memorable is when you kill Sam, and when you find Paulie dead :(

g
gresvosh 14.01.22

Ending. Sad.((

A
Arthur346 14.01.22