3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 14.01.22 10:02 pm

What is your most memorable Mafia moment? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

What moment(s) of the game did you enjoy the most?
For example, I liked the disassembly of Salieri's guys with punks. Cruel, but beautiful. ;)
112 Comments
Sort by:
i
impudent cat 14.01.22

By the way, about the adviser. that's disgusting - with a bat you can go to the ship, but when the mission is loaded, the bat disappears ((

U
User299668 14.01.22

I well remember Tommy's death at the end.......

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 14.01.22

Massacre in the Church and a brilliant dialogue after it... Amen!

D
Dark Tracer 14.01.22

The coolest episode is the intro on the mission great deal!!!!!!

U
User299668 14.01.22

And who doesn’t like the screensaver in Pepe’s restaurant?

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 14.01.22

Where was the assassination attempt on Don Salieri? Yes, good, good. Especially when Don was talking about Tom's girlfriend...

h
hott 22 14.01.22

You know the world does not move by the rules written on paper, it moves by people, some obey the rules and do everything to create what they want ... and some - no - ruin the dreams of others! It depends on each person, what his world will be like, how he will create it ... AND YOU WILL NEED A LOT OF LUCK THAT ANYONE DOES NOT TURN YOUR LIFE INTO HELL! It's not as easy as they say in high school, but it's nice to have strong values ​​that you stick to: in relationships, in friendship, in marriage, in crime...everywhere and always!... But someone is confused , someone wants a better life, but in the end it becomes no better than all other people! You know better to keep the balance! Well, yes, balance is the right word! Since the one who wants too much runs the risk of losing absolutely everything ... of course, the one who wants too little from life, may get nothing at all! THE END

i
impudent cat 14.01.22

I remember the last words about balance tightly and now this is my obligatory toast at all drinking parties)

M
Mango 14.01.22

Lord Inferno
03.03.06 18:38 *Very angry*

When I went through a mission about a deal in a parking lot...it's very beautiful...wall to wall....that's what I understand.
What wall to wall? From the wall on the side of Tom, only Sam Pauly and himself remained :) This is not a wall .. This is a good fence.

I love the scene with the death of Sam, Tom ... I love the scene when the morello falls off the bridge.

L
Lord Inferno 14.01.22

At first it was wall to wall. I'm talking about the video in general.

M
Mazahammer v.2 14.01.22

Game ending when Tommy is shot. Sorry old man

b
bubble trouble 14.01.22

I remember the moment when Pauli (Poly), all of himself cool, with a tompsan, approaches a dozen bandits, points the barrel of his machine gun at them and, saying: Mr. Salieri passes you "preved", pulls the trigger. There are no shots, only quiet clicks (like stuck). Cool

B
BlackCorsar 14.01.22

Walk with Sarah! Well, and another mission with a Molotov cocktail, the cool thing is that you can close the door with a box and the bandits are breaking and cursing Tommy!

n
nikita gamer 14.01.22

For me, bank robbery rules!

T
TIP 14.01.22

And for me, the MAFIA is so memorable!

D
DronX47 14.01.22

Viva,Mafia,all scenes are COOL!!!!!!!!

T
TIP 14.01.22

You are rite! mafia forever! And ever and ever!

N
Nestor Makhno 14.01.22

Two moments I liked the most:
Tom kills Sam and when Tom is killed.

T
TIP 14.01.22

Yes . I imagine ..... Salieri will be released from prison (pay off) in a wheelchair will fight with old fart Thomas! Thomas has new connections, for example, it turns out that Morello is alive, the Consul is alive, Frank is alive!

T
TIP 14.01.22

AAAAAAAAAAAA! I POYAL WHO WILL BE THE HEAD OF THE HERO OF THE MAFIA 2 ............. - SARAH! :D