3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egerey play 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Atreus hung in a T-pose (God of War (2018))

During the trials of Muspelheim, Atreus is stuck in a T-pose and does not react to anything at all. During any animations (for example, opening doors), it hangs, but then it also freezes instantly. For some reason it works on specific saves after that incident. If you roll back - no, however, the only save where the atrey did not freeze is at the beginning of the game. Help please, can anyone come across this? Or someone has a save after resurrecting Mimir's head.
138 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dorif Vladimir 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev
and I are now in a stupor, I played as long as possible looking for all the corners of the map and you are saving down the drain (

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

YouCantStopMe
and what is the name of this hit in the cheat

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Dorif Vladimir
happens

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov One Hit
Kill

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev
God Mode ignores hits

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Dorif Vladimir
The same parsley.

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
I did not turn on the God mode, but only one-hit kill.

D
Dorif Vladimir 19.01.22

does anyone have a save game after decapitating a head on top of a mountain? Thanks in advance!

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
There, most likely, it was not necessary to use arrows and Atreus's ability.

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev
what kind of ability Atreya

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
Rune. I had crows.

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Atreus

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
To the point. Exactly in this position. The figurine is called "yuzal cheat bug found idish" 😄😄😄

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev
and what team name gives such a problem in the cheat the name of the team is correct in English

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
I didn't understand. I had one hit kill enabled. My guess is that Atreus is bugged after using his arrows and abilities. And there xs. Now don't care. I played 20-25 hours, I won’t go through again, if only the second one will be released and the first one will go through to refresh my memory

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev

E
Egerey play 19.01.22

Yes, most likely because of the cheat to kill the first time (because I used it sometimes during tests). Can someone share a save from the time Mimir's head was cut off?

D
Dorif Vladimir 19.01.22

Egerey play
And throw me if you find

M
MagicJoker 19.01.22

It's a shame, it's annoying, but that's how WE need cheaters))) PS if anyone shares a save from the resurrection of the head, I will be very grateful)))

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

MagicJoker
And when you reach the mountain for the second time, save and share the same!