3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egerey play 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Atreus hung in a T-pose (God of War (2018))

During the trials of Muspelheim, Atreus is stuck in a T-pose and does not react to anything at all. During any animations (for example, opening doors), it hangs, but then it also freezes instantly. For some reason it works on specific saves after that incident. If you roll back - no, however, the only save where the atrey did not freeze is at the beginning of the game. Help please, can anyone come across this? Or someone has a save after resurrecting Mimir's head.
138 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andzazi 19.01.22

It’s not difficult for anyone how to appear, throw off the save after Mimir talks to the World Serpent for the first time

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

MagicJoker
if you don't want to use cheats then download this and replace your file with the downloaded file GOD OF WAR 4 PC FULL MOD SAVING https://www.nexusmods.com/godofwar/mods/18?tab=description is called a file to replace your game. sav game new +

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Andzazi
if you want not to use cheats then download this and replace your file with the downloaded file GOD OF WAR 4 PC FULL MOD SAVING https://www.nexusmods.com/godofwar/mods/18?tab=description is called a file to replace your game. sav works all the rules checked the game itself new +

A
AlexanderYA 19.01.22

Who has the save, immediately after the gnomes created the key, skinte, I will be very grateful =)
Kindness will be rewarded))

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev
if you don't want to use cheats then download this and replace your file with the downloaded file GOD OF WAR 4 PC FULL MODED SAVE www.nexusmods.com/godofwar/mods/18?tab=descripti... called a file to replace your game. sav game new +

G
GoodOk90 19.01.22

does anyone have a save after resurrecting Mimir's head. Or where the mimir calls the snake through the horn, discard pliz) I will be very grateful

A
AlexanderYA 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
Come on, no spam, you can write once, and not for every comment.

N
New_Simbiont 19.01.22

Andzazi Buddy
, send me the save if you find it. I will be very grateful.

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
If you reach the mountain a second time with Atreus, before you activate the gate (after the cutscene with the second son of Thor), make a save!

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

to whom to save I am at the statue with spears to the dragon

z
zloyduh839 19.01.22

Throw off the save where Artey should shoot at the crystal of light I will be very grateful

k
k0803833 19.01.22

zloyduh839
it doesn't shoot for me. hung / if there is a record from anyone after this moment /// Chapter 5 - please skinte!

k
k0803833 19.01.22

V
Vitekpk Shevelev 19.01.22

k0803833
can save

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

k0803833
you want GOD OF WAR new game + no cheats he's atrey normal but you'll have to save your save delete from the beginning of the dragon free my save

M
Meadoww 19.01.22

me too plz

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

olekcandr
how can i give you a save

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Vitekpk Shevelev
how can I give you saves

E