3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egerey play 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Atreus hung in a T-pose (God of War (2018))

During the trials of Muspelheim, Atreus is stuck in a T-pose and does not react to anything at all. During any animations (for example, opening doors), it hangs, but then it also freezes instantly. For some reason it works on specific saves after that incident. If you roll back - no, however, the only save where the atrey did not freeze is at the beginning of the game. Help please, can anyone come across this? Or someone has a save after resurrecting Mimir's head.
138 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
I wrote an e -mail in a personal

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Evgeniy Azeev
I still can't find you on it

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

I wrote it in Yandex, everything is as it should be, but

Evgeny Azeev does not find you

V
Vitekpk Shevelev 19.01.22

even the saves didn't help so stay in post T

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Vitekpk Shevelev VK
give your link to the page without cheats I'll throw a file but you have to delete yours and replace mine if you want to play normal without cheats

V
Vitekpk Shevelev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov</vk no bro

C
Crip1999 19.01.22

I had to roll back to the last save (6 hours ago before that incident), everything was restored

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Vitekpk Shevelev
then the only way I can throw you a link is to just try again for you to go through the game without cheats and delete your save in front of this link download the file, read it, you will eat everything https://www.nexusmods.com/godofwar/mods/18

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Crip1999
cheats do not use and for the cheat the game bugs and atrey

D
Dorif Vladimir 19.01.22

Crip1999
how did you roll it back?

S
SEXMAESTRO 19.01.22

Who has a save after getting Tamura's Cutter?
If yes, please remove

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

SEXMAESTRO
I have a save when I already opened the way as a witch and Atrey got a little bit of a tie in the link, throw a save

i
ilya2501 19.01.22

SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WITH ATREUS HANGING IN THE T-POSITION
And so, the solution is finally found. Here's what you need to do:
1) Download the table for cheet-engine from this link fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18837 We are interested in exactly what is on page 10 of the discussions, in the user's comment "Mister Modification" closer to at the end of the page, the file "GoW.CT"
2) Turn on the table and select the section "Initialize" - "Kill All Enemies", and in it "Heal Atreus"
3) Download the CT. If it doesn’t help, run a little and load an earlier save, about 10 minutes earlier, it should work

m
mfang 19.01.22

ilya2501
Unfortunately, this method does not help

m
mfang 19.01.22

ilya2501
No, it turns out that the method is still working, it just takes much more time to spend with the line turned on (namely, to run, cross any checkpoints, beat mobs, etc.) then load the CT and it is treated.

N
Necromancy 19.01.22

ilya2501
excellent, everything worked!

D
Dorif Vladimir 19.01.22

ilya2501
everything works thanks!

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Guys, I'm throwing save GOD OF WAR new game + without cheats and everything works, just need to throw a link to VK, I'll throw the save folder of the game document

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

it's not something don't download this shit SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WITH ATREUS HANGING IN T-POSITION
And so, the solution is finally found. Here's what you need to do:
1) Download the table for cheet-engine from this link fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18837 We are interested in exactly what is on page 10 of the discussions, in the user's comment "Mister Modification" closer to end of the page
2) Turn on the table and select the section "Initialize" - "Kill All Enemies", and in it "Heal Atreus"
3) Download CT. If it doesn’t help, run a little and load an earlier save, about 10 minutes earlier, it should work

G
GoodOk90 19.01.22

ilya2501
Thank you, it worked)