3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egerey play 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Atreus hung in a T-pose (God of War (2018))

During the trials of Muspelheim, Atreus is stuck in a T-pose and does not react to anything at all. During any animations (for example, opening doors), it hangs, but then it also freezes instantly. For some reason it works on specific saves after that incident. If you roll back - no, however, the only save where the atrey did not freeze is at the beginning of the game. Help please, can anyone come across this? Or someone has a save after resurrecting Mimir's head.
138 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iron Hammer 25.01.22

I also found this instruction, but it did not help me either
https://www.reddit.com/r/GodofWar/comments/s5pbf4/bug_atreus_not_moving_and_doesnt_shoot_bows_now_i/ht2eq76/

q
qenxdi 25.01.22

The method with the table is fully working! I was near the portal of the worlds with the broken Atreus, I just moved to another world and immediately returned back. And I pressed the button in the menu - Load the last checkpoint. And everything, this small one instantly came to life. It all took less than a minute.
And the reason why it "breaks" is if you turn on the instant kill cheat. God mode or immortality doesn't bother him.

A
AndruVRG 25.01.22

Pop Egor90 It
helped, though not right away, but repeating this guide really works. Thanks!

I
Iron Hammer 25.01.22

qenxdi
nifiga stands like a statue!!!

V
Vamaki 25.01.22

qenxdi
Everything worked, I found a good way. Thanks!

q
qenxdi 25.01.22

Iron Hammer
try to save-load, go between worlds, checkpoints.
Anything to shake up the game. By itself, it will not work, no 10 minutes matter.
Alternatively, maybe something is wrong in the cheat engine?

g
grif22rus 25.01.22

qenxdi
sorry but it didn't help me

K
Karamba_6hell 25.01.22

ilya2501
Thank you, friend. Really helped.

R
RumerG 25.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
Fuck, write normally, scribe, Russian language textbook to help

J
Jimm85 25.01.22

Mdya, I’ll share my experience with the cheat engine, the way with the cheat engine sometimes works, Atreus then came to life, but the Valkyrie bosses kill themselves, it’s stupidly impossible to pass them after it, some mobs have problems with hp, that is, it is initially not full, some are immortal for Atreus, that is, you shoot at them with a bow and at them with a drum, this is from what immediately catches your eye, in general, regrettably, but I had to start all over again. Moreover, for me personally, this method crashed all the saves, that is, even on the previous ones, the Valkyries became suicidal and the monsters acquired immortality against arrows or hp depletion. With the Valkyries, it’s generally tough, you have to play with them and take their hats, but now they have HP as much as one strip and die on their own just disappearing from the location, and since at the end you have to beat them using the wheel of the bear, in fact you don’t beat them like that because they themselves die, as a result, stupidly you can’t go through the lock. In general, three and a half days to the tail. :( Maybe someone is fine with all this after using the Atreus resuscitation method, I xs, but I got such a crap with him.

R
RainJZX 25.01.22

When I try to open the table, it says that some items in it are paused. Clicking on Initialize gives an error >> 'aob_to_InventoryReader' not found. << . Once I managed to open it somehow, but there are no items like Heal Atreus at all. Tried on cheat engine 6.7, 7.4. Outcome one. What am I doing wrong?

a
alexey 2903 25.01.22

ilya2501 Thank you
. Helped

J
Jimm85 25.01.22

RainJZX
Restart the game and the table, it is even advisable to restart the computer and then start the game and the table, in the game in the main menu without going to continue or select the loading point, turn on the table through the cheat engine by selecting GodOfWar in the processes, there that item will become available, activate the first two point, then hells Atreus with a sub-point and it should start, I had the same as yours, by the way, when Atreus becomes alive, then check immediately for the Valkyries of suicides and for the HP of the monsters, if everything is buzzing, then lucky, if the same crap as I have with suicidal Valkyries and crap HP of mobs, it makes no sense to play on those saves that you don’t see, because it’s not really possible to go through the game, I had to start over. It works, as it were, but through the stump of the deck, Atreus came to life, the monsters are considered dead, if everything passed and remained according to the plot, there is something a little bit more half the trouble, unless, of course, he and Baldur or some other bosses in the story will not endure a poke from the floor or they will not get the "blue whale" syndrome. And then I visited two Valkyries and stupidly didn’t pass them, scored on my saves and started again. Something like this, Atrey comes to life and adds glitches. :) Maybe it's me, of course, I was unlucky, but here I xs, you can of course not pass the Valkyries as this is an additional mission, but damn it, there is armor, springs, etc. I was stupidly left alone and the queen and accidentally Van Kil clicked in the coach and got T - Atreus in the end, well, save Amen. ) Maybe it’s me, of course, I was unlucky, but here I’m xs, you can of course not pass the Valkyries as this is an additional mission, but damn it, there is armor, springs, etc. I was stupidly left alone and the queen and accidentally Van Kil clicked in the coach and got T - Atreus in the end, well, save Amen. ) Maybe it’s me, of course, I was unlucky, but here I’m xs, you can of course not pass the Valkyries as this is an additional mission, but damn it, there is armor, springs, etc. I was stupidly left alone and the queen and accidentally Van Kil clicked in the coach and got T - Atreus in the end, well, save Amen.

R
RainJZX 25.01.22

Jimm85
I downloaded the table from the forum (there is a version without Kill All Enemies on the playground), rebooted the computer, deleted chitanjin 6.7 - everything appeared. But the described method does not work. And he saved and ran for 10 minutes around the location, still Atreus is in a T-pose. I tried with the Valkyrie - if the Kill All Enemies item is active, then it happens to her like you have, if you turn it off and restart the CT, then everything is ok with her (unlike Atreus)

J
Jimm85 25.01.22

RainJZX
Hmm, for some reason, turn off this item for me, anyway, the Valkyrie dies on its own, but Atreus is more alive than all the living 🥲

Z
Zion48 25.01.22

Pop Egor90
Dropped when the option is on + you need to join the battle.

R
RainJZX 25.01.22

Jimm85
As a result, I won the game. I did the same thing as in the guide, but after these actions I loaded not my save, but the last autosave (with "Heal Atreus" turned on) and Atreus came to life, after which I turned off the item in the "Kill All Enemies" table. I checked the mobs - they die as usual, Mimir also spoke, but I can’t check the Valkyries yet.

D
Darkhorse0709 25.01.22

ilya2501 It
helped, but you need to run a little more with incl. "Heal Atreus" and then click "Return CT". Special thanks to the user under the nickname "mfang".

A
Artyom Maslov 25.01.22

Give a save after a fight with two aces near the body of tamura please.

V