3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 19.01.22 10:14 pm

PC FPS Optimization Tips (God of War (2018))

What can you say about optimization? How much fps does it give out on your hardware? And I alone don’t understand why there is no full-screen mode in the game?
157 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Drozdov 19.01.22

I have different fps on my pc, then 100 then 80 then 40 then 45 shorter fps is not stable

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Joker1917
And what kind of system do you have? I understand from the reviews that there is no full-screen mode? This is just not enough!!! And according to the new drivers, what do you have, is it worth installing new ones or staying on the old ones? I take this very seriously. After the drivers, I have to test a lot of games to know where it got worse and where it got better. Therefore, I have not installed new dravihi for a long time. The guys say that the game appeared on the torrent. Will have to look. Probably, the distribution speed is low wild.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Joker1917
On 1060 it turned out to achieve 60-75. Almost everything is at a minimum. Textures are high, reflections are minimal (but on). Moved the rest to the left (there is not much difference).

W
Wyss 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
_

N
Nikita Drozdov 19.01.22

Specifically, my graphics settings are average, tobish the original picture from Ps4 in this case is more or less playable but the FPS is not stable video card Rx 570 the driver is not new from November 5, the games are going well but not all but not from the fact that the driver is from the video card

N
Nikita Drozdov 19.01.22

GERA1987
Specifically, my graphics settings are average, tobish the original picture with Ps4 in this case is more or less playable but the FPS is not stable video card Rx 570 the driver is not new from November 5, the games are going well but not all but not from the fact that the driver is from the video card

N
Nikita Drozdov 19.01.22

GERA1987
And yes, there is no full screen

N
Nikita Drozdov 19.01.22

GERA1987 Proc
Xeon e5 2620v2, RAM 16

B
Black Future 19.01.22

Does anyone get through the 2070s? Does new firewood improve performance?

M
Max P 19.01.22

Joker1917
The developers did not bring the full screen mode into the game and this is in 2022! It's just a shame! It remains to be hoped for the next patches that it will be added.

s
saint michael 19.01.22

I5 11400f 32gb ram 1050ti 30 - 40fps resolution 900r
Textures high
Models high
Filtering max
Shadows
medium Reflection of environments
Atmosphere high
Self-closing medium
For me, optimization will go, well, this is the current at the beginning of the game, it has not yet gone further.

r
reygun198 19.01.22

Let's hope that at least a bit of optimization will be brought up with patches, because what is now is sadness, trouble. The RE8 developers are, of course, just gods, with their optimization.

b
boogie-man 19.01.22

The optimization is of course weak. The difference between the highest settings and the lowest is 12-14 frames. And the differences are only visible in the shadows and fog. Of course, my config is so-so by today's standards, but more grafonic games with an open world and a bunch of mechanics played much more cheerfully, the same Horizon Zero Don or Days Gon. In general, wait for patches as for me.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.22

Wiss
Yeah. Well, with these settings, write down the beginning of the game :)

A
Alcatraz74 19.01.22

poor optimization 100% happens nothing happens on the screen (in fact it doesn’t happen anyway) and the fps drops are hard, for example, if you take the level where the turtle is huge and turn the mouse sharply, then the drops are strong, as if from 60 fps to 30, with the fact that RDR2 and other games where high-quality optimization and resource-intensive, they fly quietly at high, the same witcher where the graphics are still cool, in Novigrad where there are a lot of crowds, there is no less than 60 fps, well, I play with vertical, so stable 60 fps on ultras

g
gloccc 19.01.22

Most of all, the FPS eats the atmosphere and shadows parameter.

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

In general, yes. I'm Groot!) I'm translating:
Report for the dog) I put several Ancel's Envidive profiles into the game, sharpness, shading, brightness and the game instantly changed!) But 9-11 fps is lost. Set the desktop resolution to 2880x1620. All other settings are on ultra. It will be possible to try to run in 4k, but then a maximum of 10 frames will be lost in heavy scenes. I have a feeling that the game is similar to Horizon Zero. In the end, very boring and uninteresting additional missions went. I kept waiting for the final game. It's good that Scandinavian mythology is here. And this is a huge plus for the game !!!!!!!!!!!!! The very same optimization for a solid four. Card temperature 65C. It was like that if you play Redemshen 2 for more than five hours! Eats up to a fig of resources from vidyahi. Not even in Dogs!

If you run at 4k + Ancel with three profiles, then performance starts at 68 frames.

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Alex Hawk
You can try setting fsr. It gives more performance advantage in this game than dlss. Only I don't remember what family of cards dlss and fsr support starts from.

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Black Future
All right.

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

GERA1987
DLSS is supported by cards starting from rtx 2060, and fsr is generally supported by almost all cards with dx 11 support.