3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 19.01.22 10:14 pm

PC FPS Optimization Tips (God of War (2018))

What can you say about optimization? How much fps does it give out on your hardware? And I alone don’t understand why there is no full-screen mode in the game?
157 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet89 19.01.22

Kartonkratos
Chel throw inishnik here

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Krechet89
Now

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

You can't drop it here!

K
Krechet89 19.01.22

Kartonkratos
Then throw here everything that is written in it

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

LeeonChik Man delete
those lines and do what was like me

J
Joel Miller 19.01.22

Krechet89
Hold
Spoilerhttps://disk.yandex.ru/d/MKHAM8FE2JflnQ

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
Spoiler Yes, by the way, you need to try it out. All hands do not reach. I forget) Off topic, so I'll hide it under the spoiler. Well, look! Check it out!!!!) Not so long ago I uploaded some light filters to Valhalla. Take away only 5-7 fps. But look what a range turned out !!!! And also pay attention to what stunning filters the developers themselves have introduced into this game, I emphasize the atmosphere of druidic forests, lakes and rivers!!! Especially where the haze and poisoned fog!!!! Well, look what came out of it!!! Yesterday for eight hours, without parting with the keyboard and mouse, I rummaged around the whole location in search of the truth of this addition. He often used a bone raven to feel everything and everyone in the district for tasks, items, artifacts. I'll take a break from testing. I said everything! This is truly the path of the great ultra gaming pitch! https://forums.playground.

P
Palych Rokov 19.01.22

They will fix it with patches and it will be better, I hope

P
Papoas 19.01.22

i5 6600 + 1660Super at 1080p, high settings, 50-70 fps.

i
iK1nDer 19.01.22

Papooas
get out on the bridge and it will be 30)

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.22

People who have FHD resolution, how much dedicated memory do you use?

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Denis Kyokushin
At the maximum settings 6.5GB somewhere.

S
Streeting 19.01.22

the game eats all the video memory, although in the settings it says 5.7, eating all 8 GB of video, it starts eating RAM

H
Horse567 19.01.22

I don't know what everyone is whining about with these vidyuhi. like 3060, 3070 and even 3080, I play on 2070 Super 2560x1440 and there were no bugs, lags, crashes, friezes, stable 60-70 Fps, or even more.

J
Joel Miller 19.01.22

Horse567
On what settings?

r
raspisnoy1 19.01.22

Saint Michael
resolution 900r
is it on your laptop?

r
raspisnoy1 19.01.22

Denis Kyokushin
is such a question)
not everyone has the same monitors, TV, video cards, etc.
how to wrap :)

A
Alexander OmiCron 19.01.22

I bring my modest clarity about the operation of the game on different machines and the possibility of optimizing the game by the hands of clients.

The game works for everyone in different ways. Why? - Because the game has holes that the developers know about and over time, all these holes will be fixed.
Moreover, the port came out of high quality, worthy (this can be seen from the ratings and reviews of the game), BUT, the port of the game was not tested on all the equipment planned by the developers (there is an article about this on the Internet from them) and therefore, this launch of the game is like a kind of Lottery that divides people into two camps:

1. Who are doing well (more or less well)
2. Who have bugs, glitches, dependencies, etc.

Conclusion: There are things that are treated only by the developers. Based on this, you need to wait for patches, etc., and then watch the game work on your monsters.

A
Alexander OmiCron 19.01.22

Regarding optimization, etc.

The optimization of a particular game directly depends on the quality of the iron + the direct hands of the PC owner, and also the developers, for their part, should be conscientious about optimizing a particular game.
"Dad with the Kid" - can only be optimized within the framework that the developers gave us. These are the graphics settings in the game itself, in addition to this, the game has its own internal config, where everything can be set manually (well, there is nothing that could significantly affect the optimization)

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.22

raspisnoy1
Kartonkratos
You confused allocated memory with video memory. Allocated memory is RAM + paging file. I have 16GB of RAM, and I can’t play without a paging file. this game needs a swap file. Palych Rokov has about 29GB of allocated memory, but he has a resolution of 4K. I just don’t know how much the change in resolution will affect the consumption of allocated memory.