3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDazor 19.01.22 10:34 pm

What didn't you like about the trailer? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, actually share what you did not like.
163 Comments
Sort by:
C
CH0L0 19.01.22

Well, I don't even know...uhm, no release date.

C
Ctrl. alt. Delete. 19.01.22

All liked it.

x
xDazor 19.01.22

For example, I didn't really like the physics of cars.

M
Maickle Fort 19.01.22

Nothing special. Just an interesting video. Nothing exciting. This is what I didn't like.

O
One of them 19.01.22

The main character/main characters are not indicated
The soundtrack is not as epic as the 4th part.
No release date. (Transfer =) )
Platforms not shown.

W
Weed Stoned 19.01.22

Everything suits me) What I wanted came true)

S
Shepard 19.01.22

What the platforms and the date did not show

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.01.22

Nothing, everything is cool.

k
k1slim 19.01.22

They showed a lot. There is food for thought. I was not disappointed.

D
Demonic Wolf 19.01.22

All liked it.

N
NiteLite 19.01.22

All the buzz, waiting, posony! )))) I've been waiting for this for a very long time))) it happened!!! )))

PlayGround.ru

N
N1KO 19.01.22

I did not like one thing for sure, it's a lot of familiar places, although maybe it's not so bad. It just seems that we are being thrown the same things, as if it is impossible to build a completely new city.

w
wild rider 19.01.22

N1KO

the same thought arose ... but still the proven version is better) and the fact that it’s not Weiss, so they listened to the fans)

P
Palmont 19.01.22

Khakhm =>> http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_5/710382/#379683
Maybe we will develop the topics separately: Golf in the game. Did you like the graphics? Auto. Transport. Dog. Ghetto. Tuning. Jet ski.
Do your itchy hands stand out this way?

l
lokkie 19.01.22

It just seems that we are being thrown the same things, as if it is impossible to build a completely new city.
Personally, I wouldn't understand it. Like Los Santos .. and new. For me, the updated old one is quite logical .. the main thing is that there would be a lot of places to visit .. bars, restaurants, shops, etc. Performances in them, striptease, humorous shows, etc.
Internet TV is natural .. after GTA 4 their absence will be a serious disadvantage)
A the city itself, but it should be more detailed, maybe a little expanded but still the same Los Santos .. otherwise it would be somehow illogical. There would be a new city, it’s another matter .. I wouldn’t understand either if it looked like LS or LA .. well, this is my IMHO. )

S
Sukkubus 19.01.22

Personally, I also did not like the ending - no release date, no so-called "heating", no platform.

G
Giggs17 19.01.22

There was not enough trailer

v
vad231437 19.01.22

I didn't like the Sims. I'm trying to understand those who admire, but I still can't find why to write here with boiling water from delight.

k
k1slim 19.01.22

What is Sims-likeness expressed in? In a city that has come to life?

v
vad231437 19.01.22

You mean alive? And Liberty was dead? Yes, and what he revived - the game will show. I still see a bright wrapper, in which it is not a fact that the candy is wrapped. As for Sims-likeness - look at some Sims 3 trailer and compare with this.