3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDazor 19.01.22 10:34 pm

What didn't you like about the trailer? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, actually share what you did not like.
163 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1slim 19.01.22

Was there bad management in the four? Didn’t notice something

O
One of them 19.01.22

k1slim
Well, I wouldn't say it's bad, (I remember Saint Row 2) but still not great. The car seems to be controlled by someone else, not making it easy to turn, as in life. Well, the skid was also very tight, which is not very good for an arcade.

S
SERGEi_2000 19.01.22

There is no need for pseudo-simulation control like in NFS Shift, only arcade. Because then it will just not be interesting to play. Management in all parts of the GTA was normal.

k
k1slim 19.01.22

One of them
You, apparently, did not play APB .. The feeling that you are not driving the car is very strong in it.

M
McEclipse 19.01.22

I didn’t like the moment of the collision of cars,
I hope the physics has not been completed yet and it will be like in 4

D
Dead4 19.01.22

I liked the trailer so much, I didn’t like the fact that: 1) The main character is not indicated 2) The platform is not indicated 3) The release date of the next trailer is not indicated.
In principle, I have the same opinion as "One of them"

K
KOsMILE 19.01.22

romich2
can give you a game without a trailer right away..

u
unreal56 19.01.22

I liked everything.

k
k1slim 19.01.22

McEclipse
I think that the trailer was just a window dressing and a lot will change by the time the game is released. However, the headlight crashed in the collision just like in the fourth part.

D
DJ_KOT 19.01.22

N1KO
I didn’t like one thing for sure, it’s a lot of familiar places
, but I, on the contrary, really liked it .....)))

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 19.01.22

NiteLite
OO yeah!!! I was waiting for this too! All liked it! The haters are coming!!

x
xDazor 19.01.22

k1slim
Yeah, I agree, in the APB management is terrible and physics too, and after that I went into GTA4 - just a fairy tale!
ps APB got bored very quickly.

F
FAHGTA5 19.01.22

It seems to me GTA5, still raw, waiting for trailer 2

E
Exynos 19.01.22

trailerpix.playground.ru

E
Exynos 19.01.22

FAHGTA5
I think so too, but the trailerpix.playground.ru

A
Alice Fear 19.01.22

I want the next trailer to be Move Up, Ladies

A
Alice Fear 19.01.22

I meant in a kind of incremental way - first he comes to Los Santos, then slowly the first days of his life, and at the end of piz *** and shootouts, leaving the police, helicopters, corrupt cops and blackjack with whores)

k
k1slim 19.01.22

Nope. It won’t be interesting. Enough of a one and a half minute video showing all the delights of the gameplay.

r
rusandor 19.01.22

Everything in the video is in place and very much, infa for the first trailer is dosed quite enough.
If something unsightly slipped in the trailer, then the personnel department at Rockstar would quickly find a replacement for the wrong employees, and the video would be corrected =))

D
Dmitry_Tihonov 19.01.22

police car