3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDazor 19.01.22 10:34 pm

What didn't you like about the trailer? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, actually share what you did not like.
163 Comments
Sort by:
C
CAM3L 19.01.22

What were you doing in 2002 in my PS2 huh?

D
D 1 G 1 T 4 L 19.01.22

read more: he hit you in the ass and bludgeoned you. that's what! ))

s
sky game 19.01.22

Of course, they could create another city, but whatever one may say, LA was already in gta sa.

S
Sulfur 19.01.22

A living city will be a fact. After RDR, do not make a living city-blasphemy!

k
k1slim 19.01.22

This is what they showed in the trailer, and not Sims-like .. As it seemed to many.

s
sky game 19.01.22

In RDR they could rob you, it will probably be the same here that a gang will try to beat you in a dark alley, and all this will be random.

g
get away_[667] 19.01.22

After the masterpiece of the first GTA IV trailer, this one seems somehow childish.

+10, Same impression) But the scene is credited)

L
Lycemerlox 19.01.22

I just didn’t like the clouds, the resolution is something small on the clouds, but obviously the clouds are not HD, and everything else is super simple

x
xDazor 19.01.22

After the masterpiece of the first GTA IV trailer, this one seems somehow childish.

Golden words, I agree 100%.

E
Enkrax Production Inc. 19.01.22

explain to the poor noob))) what is RDR))) I'm not catching up))

V
VIPER_V1 19.01.22

LegTeck
is a game from Rocks and stands for Red Dead Redemption for consoles) the game itself was made in the western genre))

A
Anton-Tokha 19.01.22

red dead redemption

O
One of them 19.01.22

"After GTA IV's masterful first trailer, this one feels childish."
Basically, what did they show? Only empty streets of the city, although the graphics were good for the time. But in V they settled the streets and, indeed, it looks amazingly realistic. And yes, the words are exactly the same. There is no epic sound.
And what you just didn't like, and you don't know what, is that you just grew up. (or snickering =) )

N
Nikitos 19.01.22

And I don't agree.
After the first trailer for GTA IV, this trailer seems really cool.

g
get away_[667] 19.01.22

One of them is
Childish in terms of essence, not content. In IV, they showed the city to touching music; how Niko philosophically, with regret, talked about his life, said that life is a complicated thing, that he killed people... The final shell only emphasized his hard life, loneliness, remorse... the message to the player. What's in V? The narrator carries traditional nonsense, shows the expanses of the city, chases, planes and that's all to cheerful music. Therefore, it is perceived as "childish".

By the way, what's more upsetting. The GG in V's trailer says that he moved to Los Santos for such primitive reasons as: the weather is better, he wants to relax and become an ordinary family man. We immediately recall Niko, whose motives for arriving in a new city were much more convincing, non-standard and adult - he came to New York not for the weather, but to find an old friend whom the hero caught of cruel betrayal and whom Niko has been looking for for 10 years; to hide from Bulgarin's former employer, whose story was very interesting and sad; well, to see his brother and find a new life, where there are no murders and crimes, but there is one American dream.

Against this background, again, the motives of the narrator V look banal) Therefore, for me personally, the worst thing is that GTA can again return to its arcade clowning roots. However, one trailer is not judged) Let's wait for the first details)

N
NiteLite 19.01.22

get_away
In IV, the city was shown to touching music;
Shield you such ghovogite? Pgyamo tgogayuschaya? And for what place, ghazgeshite ponitegesovatsya)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.01.22

get away_[667]
"That's why it's perceived as 'childish'."- LOOOOL!!1 Does GTA mean a serious game with a brilliant idea? No.

g
get away_[667] 19.01.22

nik gtasa[Zorb]
And gta means a serious game with a brilliant idea

Four - yes. The rest - no.

g
gtaman 19.01.22

The narrator carries the traditional nonsense
Also partly philosophizing.

to cheerful music
Cheerful music does not always symbolize happiness. On the contrary, there is something from the series “a feast during the plague”.

The GG in the V trailer says that he moved to Los Santos for such primitive reasons as: the weather is better, he wants to relax and become an ordinary family man.
Niko's reasons are also quite banal. And about the weather - well, it's obvious that this is said with irony.

S
Stoyan 19.01.22

I like everything only if GG is that guy over there (who is obviously about 50), then it’s not good, although I’ll play and like it)
PS: Music after 1:10 and delivers to the end! (something reminded Weiss)