3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDazor 19.01.22 10:34 pm

What didn't you like about the trailer? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, actually share what you did not like.
163 Comments
Sort by:
g
get away_[667] 19.01.22

[GTA V]man
Niko's reasons are also quite banal.

Don't say. It's better and more interesting than everyone else's)

zhivanenaterkes
Yes, exactly. IV and TLaD are serious GTAs with a great idea. I would like the same from V, but within the framework of the sunny and bewitching Los Santos...

m
maxim333 19.01.22

Nothing is clear in the first trailer. Why jump to conclusions?

N
NiteLite 19.01.22

Behind a computer, what else? )

W
Walter Jordach 19.01.22

I didn't like the city. Why did they decide to return this particular city? Are there few cities in the USA? Didn't like the cars. They arrived in the top five of the four, which means again deep skids and no brakes. Otherwise, a beautiful marquise ... I'll wait for the second video. By the way, yesterday I saw a lot of rave reviews on the trailer. There were many praises about the balloon or whatever. But this aircraft is also in Vice City. What's the point of him?

W
Walter Jordach 19.01.22

Oh yes, hell, the pipe dream of a change of seasons remained a dream.

P
Put_title_Here 19.01.22

I just liked that in the trailer there is nothing more pathetic and epic, it just shows us the city. That's just now holivar - kkto gg?

g
gtaman 19.01.22

Are there few cities in the USA?
Well, they would do some kind of parody of Chicago, for example. And what would it be? The same Liberty only in profile.

Didn't like the cars. They arrived in the top five of the four
Logically, the same country, the same era, so the same cars.

it means again deep skids and lack of brakes
. And how did you determine driving performance by appearance? Why do you think that if the cars look the same, then the handling is the same?

W
Walter Jordach 19.01.22

Perhaps you have not played GTA 4, the fact is that all the cars available there have bald tires (the braking distance was something like 200-odd steps. It was specially checked) and the brake system malfunctioned. How do I stop the car? Just. You crash into a pole, a building, alas, into people, in general, wherever you can. And then, always pissed off the situation when it was necessary to save a life, but life depended on a car with a power of one horsepower. A simple hillock, steps the car was not able to overcome. How did you determine driving performance in appearance? Applied the deductive method of Holmes. After all, the cars are the same. So they go the same way. There was a jalopy in the trailer, or Esperanto, it seems to be Roman's taxi. Whether it is Blisto - a compact sedan.

P
Put_title_Here 19.01.22

Walter Jordach
After all, the cars are the same.
Uh-huh, compared in NSF hot pursuit (I don’t remember 1999 like) and in NSF hot pursuit 2010, the cars are also the same ... Judging by your logic, the engine is nonsense, all the controllability of cars depends on their model, because. stats are falling from the sky!

W
Walter Jordach 19.01.22

I don’t know what the engine is there, but the cars in GTA 4 are really disgustingly controlled. But if you think otherwise, I will not convince you otherwise.

P
Put_title_Here 19.01.22

Walter Jordach
You still didn't understand what I wanted to say, I agree that the control of the four is terrible, I say that the machines are the same, but implemented differently, i.e. will be managed differently. CEP is here to help.

i
iGraceMoore 19.01.22

i agree that the quad control is terrible
well it's better than sharply turning cars 90 degrees like in the previous parts (just like in the sims 2)

P
Put_title_Here 19.01.22

DaiGraceMoore

S
SpecOps 19.01.22

Didn't like the graphics. Whoever says anything, but looking closely, you can pick out a lot of flaws. Yes, at least even if you don’t look closely, it’s all the same "vyrviglaz".
Didn't like familiar places.
I didn’t like the cars that were stupidly copied and pasted from GTA 4 (although what am I talking about, this is not the fifth part, but just a mod).
I didn't like that Tommy Vercetti was being cast as an old fart here.
Didn't like the ugly palm trees.

All garbage, Misha, let's do it again.

T
TommyAssassin 19.01.22

There is no Vercetti here. What have you done...

S
SpecOps 19.01.22

Well no, okay.

i
iGraceMoore 19.01.22

TommyAssassin
everyone subconsciously hopes for the good old Tommy, emotions and nostalgia overshadow rational thinking.
Because Vice City is a classic.

C
City_Ground 19.01.22

This is the first trailer only, but I liked everything, especially the mountains, vegetable plantations, but the main thing is sunny))) not like IV is gray and gloomy ..... IMHO

i
iGraceMoore 19.01.22

the graphics were probably cut off so that the consoles stretched out a huge territory.
Well, if that's true, then you've done the right thing.

T
TommyAssassin 19.01.22

no, after that GTA IV looks like a dull gray poop. :D